Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Hey View Post
    It's an exploit because people can lose all they want without consequences. It would make the game more challenging if you actually had to think before attacking someone.

Idiot...ofc is it a consequence..you lose stamina. If i have to hit one 4 times to get i loose 1/4 of the rob. Phunish enough. Seriously...stop whining, go buy some defense building.

Quote Originally Posted by amateur View Post
    Idiot...ofc is it a consequence..you lose stamina. If i have to hit one 4 times to get i loose 1/4 of the rob. Phunish enough. Seriously...stop whining, go buy some defense building.
    And remember to buy henchmen to go with them, otherwise when you upgrade the defense buildings they won't give their full value to your defense.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    And remember to buy henchmen to go with them, otherwise when you upgrade the defense buildings they won't give their full value to your defense.
    Now that's just cruel Dippy :P

On Android you only lose stamina. That's not what I call a punishment. And I have plenty of Def, but that doesn't help much when people 20k under me can attack me...Yes I could just collect in time (which I usually do) but that doens't make it right. I have a feeling that you're one the idiots exploiting this "feature" and don't want to see it gone.

Anyways. Sorry for coming here with a suggestion, I guess this game is perfect in any way...

And I have plenty of Def,

You will never have enough defense, in another thread bald zeemer pointed out that there is currently only 1 player in all of CC, who has "enough" defense. Every other player (yes, even those with over 1,000,000 defense) gets robbed. You have 3 options....learn to live with it, spend a ton of gold in frustration and still get robbed or play another game.
    // Lvl: 250 // 488 394 051 // Atk: 9,917k // Def: 9,602k // IpH: $24,290,680
    // Lvl: 147 // 365 655 496 // Atk: 6,954k // Def: 6,790k // IpH: $12,586,132
    // Lvl: 79 // 233 936 800 // Atk: 5,978k // Def: 5,901k // IPH: $1,572,478

As of 1-27-14

I have a feeling that you're one the idiots exploiting this "feature" and don't want to see it gone.

Anyways. Sorry for coming here with a suggestion, I guess this game is perfect in any way...
    Haha. Yeah, im one of many who rob buildings. So im an idiot? Your suggestion is just based on you getting robbed, and you want them to get punished? Just farm your buildings when they are ready. What "feature" am i explotining exactly??

Haha. Yeah, im one of many who rob buildings. So im an idiot? Your suggestion is just based on you getting robbed, and you want them to get punished? Just farm your buildings when they are ready. What "feature" am i explotining exactly??
    I love when people just picks a few lines out of context and uses that as their crappy argument.

What "feature" am i explotining exactly??
    I already answered that, but I guess you were too busy measuring your little e-peen to realize that...
    Last edited by Hey; 06-05-2013 at 09:28 AM.

I love when people just picks a few lines out of context and uses that as their crappy argument.

I already answered that, but I guess you were too busy measuring your little e-peen to realize that...
    Out of context?you called me and all other who robs, idiot. Pleas explain me what you want with this tread...its like me calling out all gold buyers and call them idiots becuse they are stronger then me and they rob me..you are such a crybaby, crying to gree for not punishing the "mean robbers"