Punish the losers. - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Punish the losers.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Legen...dary View Post
    Aren't you more angry that rival hoods with a lot of trees crash the game 30 times before they finally load?!?!
    I don't think that has ever happened to me lol.

I didn't knew there was such a big difference between the two game versions. I'm definitely not complaining about the 100% droprate and stuff but the pvp could still be improved in both versions.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by amateur View Post
    Ok, Read your own post..robbing is a huge part of the game. And you want them to change that so you wont get robbed? Becuse u hate all the msgs..stop reading them.! and collect your pay..Just my suggestion.. If its to easy, you are not doing it right, ( assume) that your stats isent the biggest in CC.
    And yet again you take my words and change the tone. Talking to you is pointless, you're just a pathetic troll who keeps doing the same thing no matter what I write.

Consider yourself ignored from now on.
    Last edited by Hey; 06-05-2013 at 02:13 PM.

Post Count
    *munches popcorn*
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hey View Post
    And yet again you take my words and change the tone. Talking to you is pointless, you're just a pathetic troll who keeps doing the same thing no matter what I write.

Consider yourself ignored from now on.
    Its you coming out posting that gree should punish losers (like me ) who rob you. Why not get them punish ppl who have there money in the bank. Like 10% isent enough..you say robbing is to easy. How much money do get out of it?

Post Count
    I don't think that has ever happened to me lol.

I didn't knew there was such a big difference between the two game versions. I'm definitely not complaining about the 100% droprate and stuff but the pvp could still be improved in both versions.
    so your openly bragging about taking advantage of a flaw in the game causing you an unfair advantage over other users yet moaning that they rob with no consequence(in your opinion)?

whats your in-game name and level as i'd love to rob you if I haven't already.
    abandoned

Post Count
    Almost every day my wall is spammed with people trying to rob my buidlings and losing every other time, because their stats are crap. But since you can just wait to collect the money till you're done robbing, the only thing they lose is some wasted stamina.

Could you please make it harder for people to use that exploit? Maybe do something like making you lose 50% of your stamina if you fail. Or force people to pick up the money while robbing, and make them unbankable till you're back at your own city again.

I'm not loosing a terrible amount of money on those people, but it's still annoying to get these messages all the time, so I hope you'll take this into consideration.
    I agree with the OP. The penalty for loosing a robbery is Pitiful.

I would recommend the following punishment.

- loose 100% of your stamina.
    - permanent -20% cumulative loss of stamina regen.
    - An alert, similar to syndicate alert, is sent to the victim telling them when the robbers buildings are due for collection.
    - the loosers phone starts playing the sad walking away song from the incredible hulk regardless of phone volume. This should be done at random intervals.
    - A help avatar, the cc equivalent of the ms office paper clip should pop up on the players phone whenever it is unlocked stating "so, it looks like your trying to suck at life..."
    - The player should be changed to dipstik and boosted to level 250 for 20 minutes, and placed automatically at the top of the rival list.
    - on the second failed robbery Joe Pesci should appear at the players house in real life to pistol whip them for being a ***** ***** and the actors fee charged via iTunes to the players account.

Or you can stop overreacting. Surely the pain and humiliation of knowing they have been beaten by someone far superior is punishment enough,
    Proud owner of a sense of humour - and is not afraid to use it.

365 587 968

Post Count
    Could you just imagine the controversy if this 100% drop rate thing existed back in the days of the M4A1? Now it's sort of irrelevant because loot equipment isn't really all THAT good except for people with really weak stats... but if half the game could have looted 500 M4s in a week there would have been riots in the street!
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Wow...You guys need to stop taking everything so litteraly jeez.

Banned
    Post Count
    I have a great idea hey, why dont you post you cc name and level here so i can send someone to make sure you only get robbed by one person from now on, then you would automaticly know who it was ROFLMAO

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramshutu View Post
    I agree with the OP. The penalty for loosing a robbery is Pitiful.

I would recommend the following punishment.

- loose 100% of your stamina.
    - permanent -20% cumulative loss of stamina regen.
    - An alert, similar to syndicate alert, is sent to the victim telling them when the robbers buildings are due for collection.
    - the loosers phone starts playing the sad walking away song from the incredible hulk regardless of phone volume. This should be done at random intervals.
    - A help avatar, the cc equivalent of the ms office paper clip should pop up on the players phone whenever it is unlocked stating "so, it looks like your trying to suck at life..."
    - The player should be changed to dipstik and boosted to level 250 for 20 minutes, and placed automatically at the top of the rival list.
    - on the second failed robbery Joe Pesci should appear at the players house in real life to pistol whip them for being a ***** ***** and the actors fee charged via iTunes to the players account.

Or you can stop overreacting. Surely the pain and humiliation of knowing they have been beaten by someone far superior is punishment enough,
    Haha, like your style. Humor.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    And remember to buy henchmen to go with them, otherwise when you upgrade the defense buildings they won't give their full value to your defense.
    Now that's just cruel Dippy :P

Post Count
    Wow...

It's obvious that a lot of you spent way too much time here, since all you care about, is who can be the biggest ****.

With such a bunch of neglected attentionwhores in here, it's no wonder that the admins don't bother to reply most of the time.

But I'm glad I could save your day with this thread.

Bye shi*ty forum.

Banned
    Post Count

Bush LIED to me

Quote Originally Posted by nvbealone View Post
    Stupidity kills
    They told me it was speed

Maybe it's different on IOS? I'm using an android phone and I don't collect anything before I click on the money or leave. And I don't lose anything while failing a robbery unless I have i the money on me.
    Dude, you obviously have no idea what you are doing. You don't lose money with an unsuccessful robbery. Only an unsuccessful attack. I lose money all time to people with like 50,000 attack lower than me because they make 25 attempts to rob a building. It is what it is, part of the game.

It does sound like you are really having trouble grasping how this game actually works though. I might find something a little more mental age appropriate. Zombie farm perhaps.

Post Count
    I am struggling to understand what the OP's complaint is. If someone robs you and fails and you want revenge then just go and attack them relentlessly. The problem is that often those people will have rubbish buildings and low IPH so the cash you earn isn't worth the XP. Happens to me all of the time and I rarely bother attacking them.

BTW, loved your Incredible Hulk music idea Ramshutu - this is something that they definitely SHOULD implement!