Active Gold Player tired of carrying freebies

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Active Gold Player tired of carrying freebies

Post Count

Active Gold Player tired of carrying freebies

Stats: Lvl 156, 103k/129k , 343k IPH

Spent gold and had my best influence total only to finish 677. Down from 407 last battle.

Looking for stronger more competitive syndicate.

PM me if interested.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    On behalf of the Leader of The Politicians syndicate (5 times top 250 best ranking 142 last war 180), we would like invite you to join our team and family and help us to reach top 150 next time. We are a diverse and friendly group of active players around the world. Currently, we have 56 players on the team with over 70 bonuses unlocked including maxed out building and respect output (25% extra each). We don't expect you to donate everything you got or fulfill demanding requirements. We only want you to be ACTIVE and have fun WARRING with us. We are very organized with a website, secure forum and war strategy and have 7,000 bricks in storage. In return, we only want 20% of your daily income (5 times your IPH) and any bricks you can spare to help us grow stronger, and be a dedicated fighter at wartime.... If you are interested, send a request through to us. Syndicate code is: 613832871. Come and see the difference for yourself! We look forward to you joining our family!!

Banned
    Post Count

Post Count
    Consider my syndicate, we've placed top 250. 4x. And a 260 th spot.. We have 71 bonuses and an open spot for a dedicated player that loves the game and wants to play.. If you want to play with a great team, send me a message

Banned
    Post Count
    We are silent assassins. We have proven ourselves in every war including this last one in which we intentionally held 10th spot with 20 active members just to show everyone we could do it. We are once again filing our ranks to increase our syndicate to 60...

If you are a serious player, stop wasting your time with all these other syndicates.... If they haven't done anything by now, what makes them think they can do so something this war?

Lurker
    Post Count

Bean flickers recruiting

💥💥BEAN FLICKERS💥💥 418300151
    top 500 syndicate looking for active members. we're a solid laid back crew. we work together well without any silly robot type rules. we respect all of our members who are willing to have a go. please feel free to contact us.

Lurker
    Post Count

Thumbs up

Current Top 100 Syndicate Looking to get Back to Top 50 - Spaces Available!
    Top Dawgs currently has vacancies to fill for the next war. We are currently a top 100 syndicate, but we are striving to get back to the top 50 where we were in previous wars.

What do you get when joining?- A fun, helpful, laid back group of people full of great humor and loyalty
    - All but one bonus unlocked
    - No donation requirements, donate what you can, especially bricks

What do you need to apply?- Decent stats for your level (We can inspect this upon applying)
    - A score of 25k - 30k IP in previous battles (Proof of IP is a plus!)
    - Be an active player and able to attend a majority of the battles.
    - Willingness to download and use Palringo to communicate with the syndicate
    - Loyalty - we are here for the long term and would love to have like minded individuals

We are also open to the idea of merging forces with another Top 100 Syndicate

Crime City Syndicate: Top Dawgs (551349869)

Lurker
    Post Count
    How many of your members would u take into a merger with a syndicate that finished top 50 and has all bonuses?

Quote Originally Posted by leecb View Post
    Current Top 100 Syndicate Looking to get Back to Top 50 - Spaces Available!
    Top Dawgs currently has vacancies to fill for the next war. We are currently a top 100 syndicate, but we are striving to get back to the top 50 where we were in previous wars.

What do you get when joining?- A fun, helpful, laid back group of people full of great humor and loyalty
    - All but one bonus unlocked
    - No donation requirements, donate what you can, especially bricks

What do you need to apply?- Decent stats for your level (We can inspect this upon applying)
    - A score of 25k - 30k IP in previous battles (Proof of IP is a plus!)
    - Be an active player and able to attend a majority of the battles.
    - Willingness to download and use Palringo to communicate with the syndicate
    - Loyalty - we are here for the long term and would love to have like minded individuals

We are also open to the idea of merging forces with another Top 100 Syndicate

Crime City Syndicate: Top Dawgs (551349869)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I am the leader of Kranium Krackers. I have sent you a pm a little earlier tonight. When you get a chance look it over. I think we have what you might be looking for. I know we are looking for players like you

Lurker
    Post Count

Crime City Killerz (CCK) 543 087 513

Very active syndicate looking for very active players. Last battle we had to remove 22 inactive players. But we've previously had finished in top 250 and 500 spots. Looking for serious players after this major revamp. Crime City Killerz 543 087 513. Add me for mafia 435 602 373, very active, nice stats.

Banned
    Post Count
    I sent you a pm earlier.

Post Count
    We are a fun, crazy, warped syndicate that likes to think of ourselves as a family. Quickly rising too!!!
    889-116-667
    HUGE JASS SYNDICATE
    TOP 600

GOLD NOT REQUIRED!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Killa Dilla View Post
    Stats: Lvl 156, 103k/129k , 343k IPH

Spent gold and had my best influence total only to finish 677. Down from 407 last battle.

PM me if interested.
    How much ip you score last battle

Post Count
    (DIL)RoccoDaRottie ...930-032-149. Leader of DILLIGAF... ADD ME!

You happy with your syn? We are a drama free tight knit group that fights 24/7 during war using a passive/active battle plan DILLIGAF (Do. I. Look. Like. I. Give. A. F.?) Do you have what it takes...? has 10 open spots (actively recruiting to fill up with only quality active players as you can see) and ALL bonuses MAXED along with enough walls for the next two wars and 6k+bricks in waiting and 68billion waiting for the next bonuses to be released... so only require brick donations required... 99th in the last pvp event (with only 48/60 members). Consistantly 100-150 in all wars.
    DILLIGAF- 961-730-655