FREE Syndicate - Ranked 389 and pushing for Top 250 needs active players NOW!!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: FREE Syndicate - Ranked 389 and pushing for Top 250 needs active players NOW!!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

FREE Syndicate - Ranked 389 and pushing for Top 250 needs active players NOW!!!

Get in now in time for the next battle.

2 Spaces to fill but will create more for the right people.

The Expendables are a consistent top 500 syndicate, ranking 389 in the last battle. We are looking to grow in time for the next one and push towards the Top 250.

We do not have any requirement to spend gold, just a willingness to take part in battles and play as a member of a team. There are no restrictions on level or stats so if you want to be part of a competitive but fun syndicate then post your details below or PM me for an invitation. First come, first served!
    Don't just do it, do it like you mean it!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Mr. Tug

Would you consider a syndicate merger? My squad finished #320 this past battle, have most of the bonuses, and a very active team with no gold requirements. If your interested our syndicate invite code is #634 094 284...I look forward to hearing back from you.

-EazY

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    We've filled 3 slots and bought more so we're able to offer another 3 slots - Get in touch NOW!!!

Lurker
    Post Count

Smile I'm the Missing Addition

Hey Guys I'm interested in joining your team. I'm a Daily player at Lvl 38 11k att 13kdef. I'm new to the Game but I also purchase Gold.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I have PM'd you.

MrTug.

Lurker
    Post Count

Cool jeff

I would like to join your syndicate I am lvl 101 73 mm

Post Count

you want to have fun???

Syndicate with plenty of girls… rank 1000 rose to top 500 with only 18 active members.. If your daily, active and crazy like us, with more than 20k attack and def, please join our syndicate.. we have to fill up our 54 members slot.. lots of bonuses to enjoy.. In case interested please PM me.. Thanks …