Page 6 of 24 First ... 4567816 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO_07 View Post
    Armor of the Infernal Lord, Dark Prince's Armor, Rocfeather Robes and Swamp Shaman.
    wait i was told NOT to get rocfeather becuz it had pretty low stats. Should i get it or not? =/
    Lvl 11x Daily player. Add me, if lvl 100+ i'll accept, below 100 please send a PM. XBB-YDQ-DVY

it'll be a choice if you do not have a better armor with this element combo

KayOrzz
    aka
    Shikamaru

I'm your source of self-destruction
    Leading on your death's construction
    Come crawling faster
    Your life burns faster

Friend add code : XBB-ZYN-FMC
    LINE id : darthcow

"You're GREEtarded"
    "There is no cure for Stupidity"
    "Bad luck? Sucks to be you"
    "The white milk is stale, come join me and savour the sweetness of chocolate milk"
    "More pew pew, less QQ"

If you can't get the + version of Notus, or aren't lucky enough to get a Sky Guardian + in the DPC, then Rocfeather is your only option for a Spirit/Air Armor.

Quote Originally Posted by D3athShade View Post
    wait i was told NOT to get rocfeather becuz it had pretty low stats. Should i get it or not? =/
    Who told you that? Someone with a ton of cash to open DPCs probably.

So does that mean I should level an LF+ anyway, but keep the dark prince around for later?

What about my other 2-3 star armors (Armor of the Infernal Lord and Brawler's Armor) - leave them around for later too or scrap?
    Scrap the Brawler's. Keep the Infernal and unlock the + version. Upgrade dark prince until you unlock the + version and can gather the materials to craft it, otherwise use LF+ until you can craft the + version of DP.

From your previous posts, you said you've gotten to lv92. How do you not know this stuff already?
    Last edited by SoloStar; 07-23-2013 at 08:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SoloStar View Post
    Scrap the Brawler's. Keep the Infernal and unlock the + version. Upgrade dark prince until you unlock the + version and can gather the materials to craft it, otherwise use LF+ until you can craft the + version of DP.

From your previous posts, you said you've gotten to lv92. How do you not know this stuff already?
    You may have misread that, I'm 62. Still a bit late in the game to start research I know, but oh well. Got a late start I guess. Thanks for the info, I'll go back to all 1-star gear and keep upgrading the dark prince and infernal after i get the big four to 50.

Quote Originally Posted by theeggman85 View Post
    You may have misread that, I'm 62. Still a bit late in the game to start research I know, but oh well. Got a late start I guess. Thanks for the info, I'll go back to all 1-star gear and keep upgrading the dark prince and infernal after i get the big four to 50.
    Also get all of your castle expansions before you enhance DP/Infernal if you haven't already.

Quote Originally Posted by Unresolved View Post
    Also get all of your castle expansions before you enhance DP/Infernal if you haven't already.
    Yeah... I should have gotten on that earlier, but I'm close to affording my second to last expansion and have eight level 2 training fields waiting for gems. Hopefully by the time the legendaries roll around I'll be set. How many armorsmiths do you guys run?

It's up to you. I have 3. I think 3 should be the minimum. 4 would be great as you can just craft a set of 4 armors to enhance each time you want to craft. Armories cost gems though so yeah..

Quote Originally Posted by theeggman85 View Post
    Yeah... I should have gotten on that earlier, but I'm close to affording my second to last expansion and have eight level 2 training fields waiting for gems. Hopefully by the time the legendaries roll around I'll be set. How many armorsmiths do you guys run?
    3 is the "perfect" number. It doesn't require spending gems, and it's more than enough for average casual play. If you want to spend 20 gems and get a 4th, that's up to your play style, and you're welcome to. If you feel like you wouldn't use the fourth, then 3 is sufficient for most purposes. I have 4, and 25% of the time my 4th is empty, or crafting something I don't really need, but could use.

3-4 when you're still building up your arsenal. 2-3 when you're more or less done with them

KayOrzz
    aka
    Shikamaru

I'm your source of self-destruction
    Leading on your death's construction
    Come crawling faster
    Your life burns faster

Friend add code : XBB-ZYN-FMC
    LINE id : darthcow

"You're GREEtarded"
    "There is no cure for Stupidity"
    "Bad luck? Sucks to be you"
    "The white milk is stale, come join me and savour the sweetness of chocolate milk"
    "More pew pew, less QQ"

I have 4 as I need more to craft a lot of armor for enhancing 4+dragon armor

I'll be building a 4th once all my other expansions have been filled with Training fields, I feel a 4th just saves much more time when getting armors for ep.

I built a 4th for the current event, but I'm thinking of switching back to 3 eventually. It's hard to keep all 4 busy all the time.

Hi :)

Hi ,

I have a question and it's concerning graphics (The armour animation). At what levels do the animations of the armour change? It seems that the first one changes around level 10, when is the next graphic change? (P.S. My question is concerning level 50 armours) If you have information on 70's too it would be very much appreciated too I have been playing for around 2 weeks now, currently level 45, and made a huge mistake of combining a few armours(WHOOPS!), so now I'm saving up for more expansions and Training Grounds

Thanks in advance!