Page 3 of 24 First 1234513 ... Last
  1. #31
    Roark's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    310
    Living Flame, Crius, Atlantean Avenger, and Hydra Hunter all come from materials dropped from the bosses at the end of the 2nd round of levels after the initial 5 elemental levels (earth, water, fire, spirit, air)

    fusing can give you the regular version and you can level it to 15 to unlock the + version but you'll still have to gather materials to craft the +version

    also most quests have overlapping requirements, and you'll probably end up gathering more materials than are needed for one crafted armor (usually the regular non+ version as your first one)

    I think I was lucky in receiving regular versions from daily log in prizes, event prizes and chests rewards from keys I got from leveling up, so when I used my materials, I only had to make the +version

  2. #32

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    488
    Quote Originally Posted by Roark View Post
    Living Flame, Crius, Atlantean Avenger, and Hydra Hunter all come from materials dropped from the bosses at the end of the 2nd round of levels after the initial 5 elemental levels (earth, water, fire, spirit, air)

    fusing can give you the regular version and you can level it to 15 to unlock the + version but you'll still have to gather materials to craft the +version

    also most quests have overlapping requirements, and you'll probably end up gathering more materials than are needed for one crafted armor (usually the regular non+ version as your first one)

    I think I was lucky in receiving regular versions from daily log in prizes, event prizes and chests rewards from keys I got from leveling up, so when I used my materials, I only had to make the +version
    Adding to Roark's reply, you're in stage one of the storyline, crafting uncommon armors, maximum level 30. The big four are stage two, rare armors, all level 50 max. Stage three you access ultra-rare armors, level 70 max, which I have dubbed the Bigger Four.

    There are actually five rares and five ultra-rares that you can craft through storyline materials, but the first of each five is a bit weak and most people scorn them.

    Beyond crafting the +version (up to three sets if you really want them, but no more than that) there's no value in farming the materials for these armors further, because snakeskin is so much cheaper to produce and easier to obtain for enhancing purposes, even if it doesn't match your required elements. Unfortunately you'll get them as random daily gifts, and they'll start to clutter up your armorsmith if you don't occasionally use them just to see the back of them. Shame there's no way to just discard unwanted materials.

  3. #33
    Is it possible to make plus version of non-craftables like flowstone battlegear and stormrage armor? If not, is it a bad idea to lvl these to 50 since the plus versions of the big four are better?

  4. #34

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    512
    Even the plus versions of 4 stars are worse than the story armor, having a lack of defence or attack, based on the armor. A big four + will have stats on 750/750, or something very near. A plus two star, will have something like 550/750 or vice versa, ecept the flowstone battlegear, wich the non plus version is likely the same of crius +, only a bit worse, and the plus version being very high in defence and attack( i remember something like 800/900...)
    So dont bother getting those.

  5. #35
    So i don't think thats right according to spreadsheets. Stormrage plus armor has 825/825 stats compared to atlean avenger plus which are 750/750ish. My question is, is it possible to even craft stormrage plus? And if not how to people get it? If I lvl my stormrage to 15, will i be able to craft the plus version?

  6. #36

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    392
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwild View Post
    So i don't think thats right according to spreadsheets. Stormrage plus armor has 825/825 stats compared to atlean avenger plus which are 750/750ish. My question is, is it possible to even craft stormrage plus? And if not how to people get it? If I lvl my stormrage to 15, will i be able to craft the plus version?
    You can only get it through DPC.

  7. #37
    ZERO_07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    671
    These are the only worthwhile armors that you can/should get in-game that are craftable meaning you can unlock and craft the + versions when leveled up.

    1 Star
    Hydra’s Hunter Armor+
    Atlantean Avenger Armor+
    Living Flame Armor+
    Crius Armor+

    Every other 1 Star isn't worth keeping regardless of they're + or not.

    Most 2 Stars aren't worth keeping either as their stats are worse than the above four, The following are the only notable ones, though do keep in mind they are non-craftable meaning you can only get them in DPCs to be able to get the + versions.

    2 Stars
    Stormrage Armor+
    Riverstone Mantle+
    Flowstone Battlegear+


    The following are the craftable 3 Stars that are worth making and leveling up:
    3 Stars
    Armor of the Infernal Lord+
    Dark Prince’s Royal Armor+
    Swamp Shaman+
    Rocfeather Robes+


    And here's a list of good 3 Star armors you can get in the DPC that are worth keeping as well:

    3 Stars
    Storm Sorcerer
    Sky Guardian
    Wicked Wraith

    Worth mentioning that these 3 are good even in their non-plus forms, any other 3 Stars aren't worth keeping or making.

    I can't be bothered going over Legendaries, though there are some bad ones too, mostly the mono elemental ones except Eildrichht (w/e it's called) , Hunter's Garb, Deep Dragon Mail, and Steampowered Exoskeleteon.
    Last edited by ZERO_07; 07-16-2013 at 07:51 PM.

  8. #38

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    488
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwild View Post
    Is it possible to make plus version of non-craftables like flowstone battlegear and stormrage armor?
    No, you can't craft non-craftable armor. Period.

    +versions exist, but can only be obtained through opening chests.

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwild View Post
    If not, is it a bad idea to lvl these to 50 since the plus versions of the big four are better?
    I think it's a bad idea. I did it with the two you get for referring and being referred, and while they got me partway through the storyline, the big four would have done so too, and I'd have saved a lot of time, effort and resources. The starts maxed out in the 500s, while the big 4+ are in the 700-800 range.

  9. #39

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    33

    Fusion

    What's the best combination to et any of these legendary fusion armors
    Clayplate mantle, guardians battlegear, tempered bartlegear?

  10. #40
    overcire's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    107
    Quote Originally Posted by hungerdowns View Post
    " is there such a list? at least is there a complete (or nearly so) one? ive seen several that were sad, incomplete nuisances. btw add WBB-CRQ-QFM id really like the rewards. thnx.
    Theer is no reliable way to fuse 4* armors, don't waste your fusion stones trying. Even if you could fuse them, theyd be regular versions and not worth enhancing. "

    Get your 4* armors by fighting the Epic Bosses. Better still, wait until you can beat 43 levels, craft one set and level it to 35, then craft the +version with the remaining materials. This is the only 4* armor you will want to level to 70 and use against future Epic Bosses.

    taken from the questions and answers thread.
    whether or not this is a frequently asked question is not your question, and therefore should be placed in another thread. Or better yet search. Its faster than waiting patiently for an answer.
    Android player

  11. #41
    Jello's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    184
    Quote Originally Posted by 600RR View Post
    The comprehensive chart may be seen in the spreadsheet):

    L61: 74,000
    L66: 84,000
    L69: 90,000
    Correction for your guide...

    L66 is 88,000
    L69 is 100,000

    I corrected the Data Sheet 2 weeks ago when I noticed the error. From L64 to L69, each level increases by 4,000 per 4 slots.


    Also, in the "What is a + armour" section, you could add this:

    Level 30 armors require enhancement to level 10 to unlock +
    Level 50 armors require enhancement to Level 15 to unlock +
    Level 70 armors (story/non epic) require enhancement to Level 25 to unlock +
    Level 70 armors (epic/boss) require enhancement to Level 35 to unlock +
    Last edited by Jello; 07-16-2013 at 08:33 PM.

  12. #42

    What do I prioritize for gem spending?

    I have 60 gems no idea what to do with them, from what I've seen the Chests have too low of percentage rate, but I don't know what to do
    Hello I'm Bob. I'm currently level 40 in Knights and Dragons, started 10 days ago. I check on it literally every 5 minutes for 13 hours, yet I still don't know much about the game, learning everyday.

    Android Friend Code: WBB-HMZ-RPW

  13. #43

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    392
    Quote Originally Posted by BobSaget View Post
    I have 60 gems no idea what to do with them, from what I've seen the Chests have too low of percentage rate, but I don't know what to do
    Save them to upgrade your training fields.

  14. #44

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    488
    Quote Originally Posted by BobSaget View Post
    I have 60 gems no idea what to do with them, from what I've seen the Chests have too low of percentage rate, but I don't know what to do
    Use them to upgrade training fields to level 3. You will need the gold income.

  15. #45

    Nemesis armor

    I now have 2 types of nemesis armor I'm not sure if I should enhance the new one with the old one or combine the two and see what I get any suggestion

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in