Page 13 of 24 First ... 3111213141523 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by Musketeer View Post
    OK, the 100/1200 vs. 1200/1000. There could be instances where one works better than the other.

Here's how I try to plan my generic Arena rotation:

First up, someone with high defence armor, so he absorbs an extra hit if possible. First knight up almost never gets in a special attack, unless you're going to beat all the opponents easily anyway, and often misses and gets killed without getting in a single blow. So here, your 100 ATT/ 1200 Def is a good choice.

Second up, your main knight. The main thing for his armor is to use elements which complement the first choice, e.g. if your first Knight is in Notus (wind/spirit), you second knight might be in Spirit/Water or Spirit/Fire. You're hoping to beat the guy that beat your first knight, get a special attack in, and start damage on their third knight. If your second knight gets first blow on their third knight, you'll usually win.

Third up, elements to complement the second knight. For this knight a high attack may be better, as you're hoping to get in first blow, maybe face one hit, and then get the killing blow.

So I can see two ways Notus first might help you, first the higher defence as you say helps, and second, if nothing else changed, maybe the element rotation just works better.

Rotation works nicely, but if you check what their main knight is in, putting your main knight in something that beats him element-wise is usually the best strategy, regardless of att/def balance.

I think you have some good ideas, but you've not been explainign yourself clearly, and now you've offended people (and they've offended you). Let's try to keep it light and help each other. Anyone posting on this Forum is already showing greater interest in the game than the thousands who don't, and is already a winner in that respect. Knowledge is Power.
    I really appreciated your answer and the effort.
    Probably you are right: the first knight has to have a good defense and then the rotation of elements has to be proper (I didn't get why you suggested spirit/water as second knight, but I will think about it.

As I said knowing exactly the difference can help in making the right choices, understanding when the elementals really matter and can make the difference, and when not.

I suffer a lot the Flame Summoner's Shroud to me it's like a wall while the Pyromancer's Mantle for instance is not that scaring to me.
    It must be mainly a matter of elements probably but there could be something else.

PS I can see the main character of my opponent in all details but I don't know where is in the row if first second or last
    Last edited by XBDMRRFPN; 07-30-2013 at 04:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ic-Boss-damage!

And then PLEASE move this topic out of "FAQ Breakdown - Frequently Asked Questions by the beginners", since it's neither a FAQ nor for beginners.
    thank you.
    Where can be discussed this topic?

You should make your own thread because you can't keep your responses to one post. You would only over spam the question threads.

I hope you are not talking about me...
    not because I would be offended, but rather that I would suggest you a medical visit if you cannot read my nickname (that is the code in the game for IOS).
    If you were talking about someone else ignore this message.
    I was being sarcastic lol

Quote Originally Posted by XBDMRRFPN View Post
    thank you.
    Where can be discussed this topic?
    Start a new thread. 8-)

is this possible?

hey everyone wanted to know if it's possible to factory reset phone and have my account back on it?

Quote Originally Posted by soler37 View Post
    hey everyone wanted to know if it's possible to factory reset phone and have my account back on it?
    As long as the phone's ID stays the same, the game should still be linked to it. Be sure to force-save to the server before that by for ex. in My Knights switching armors on your main knight and clicking "Okay".
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

is this possible?

what do you mean phone I'd, I just wipe the phone..

There's an unique identifier value stored in a phone/tablet. Gree reads that value to link the device to your game data stored on the server. Resetting your phone to the state it was in when you got it shouldn't change that identifier.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

wiped phone. lost k&d account bb lvl 58 with maxed gear

wiped phone. lost k&d account bb lvl 58 with maxed gear
    That's odd. Write a ticket to Gree and they can probably re-link your account to the phone.

I can't access my account. says error code 3 and says the tutorial message when im in the loading screen. so I don't know if I lost my account or just a bug but for now I can't do anything.

I can't access my account. says error code 3 and says the tutorial message when im in the loading screen. so I don't know if I lost my account or just a bug but for now I can't do anything.
    https://games.gree-support.net/home

guys I'm starting fresh from scratch and I would appreciate it you would please add me so that I would get back on my feet
    WBC-FDC-VVP

What is the quest that gives you 5 dpc keys

Quote Originally Posted by Cha0z View Post
    What is the quest that gives you 5 dpc keys
    There isn't one.