Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by anuarreyes View Post
    Hi I got a question, If I get an armor for the big 4 by fusing armors and then level it up so I can get the + version, the next armor of the same type I fusion should be with the + or the result will be another common armor?
    You can't fuse for + armors. You need to craft it or get it through DPC.

ok so in general I stick to the better armors I get and latter or try to get a hold of + armors

Quote Originally Posted by anuarreyes View Post
    ok so in general I stick to the better armors I get and latter or try to get a hold of + armors
    I would upgrade your regular big 4 armors to level 15 and then craft them when you get to the correct area. They're not very deep into the game, so it shouldn't be too long before you can start crafting a few.

Quote Originally Posted by Unresolved View Post
    I would upgrade your regular big 4 armors to level 15 and then craft them when you get to the correct area. They're not very deep into the game, so it shouldn't be too long before you can start crafting a few.
    ok thx! I'm getting pretty much absorved by the game!!

Ok so I have read different things about the big four and getting them to + so that you can craft the plus versons. After reading them I'm still unsure of this.

The question I have is should I use just basic to directly upgrade the big 4 or should I use basics to upgrades the Mono's or Snakeskin before using them to upgrade the big 4? I have just noticed that to use 4 basics at 10+ is 1,600g vs 4 basics into a mono being only 800g or am I losing Ep for the armor that I am originally upgradeing.

Also should I use the armors i'm getting for logging in 5 days in a row or from chests to upgrade my big 4 even though they are more stars? Like Steam Wizard, Wavemantle, Vinewood etc. I'm just holding on to them and not using them because I'm not sure.

Nec

Quote Originally Posted by Nec772 View Post
    Ok so I have read different things about the big four and getting them to + so that you can craft the plus versons. After reading them I'm still unsure of this.

The question I have is should I use just basic to directly upgrade the big 4 or should I use basics to upgrades the Mono's or Snakeskin before using them to upgrade the big 4? I have just noticed that to use 4 basics at 10+ is 1,600g vs 4 basics into a mono being only 800g or am I losing Ep for the armor that I am originally upgrading.

Also should I use the armors i'm getting for logging in 5 days in a row or from chests to upgrade my big 4 even though they are more stars? Like Steam Wizard, Wavemantle, Vinewood etc. I'm just holding on to them and not using them because I'm not sure.

Nec
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...FcVZFRGc#gid=4

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ase-Contribute.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...xSko4VlE#gid=0

Check out these threads and spreadsheets, they should answer your question.

In short: basics are quick to craft but not as efficient as commons for cost purposes. Always match the element to the armor you are enhancing.

Snakeskin is better than common at a certain cost per upgrade armor, but even slower to craft. Even for non-matching elements it is still cheaper.

For armor levels above 50 consider using fusion stones to create 50ep (enhancement point) armors from basics, as it'll be cheaper in both money and time, but uses up precious fusion stones.

Your limits are materials (easy to gather but it takes time), crafting time, gold bars, and fusion stones. You need to find the right balance between these four for your own playing time and style.

Any armors you get from daily log-ins are useful only for enhancing, at least in my experience.
    Any armors you get from arena rewards are useful only for enhancing, at least in my experience.
    Any armors you get from epic boss level rewards are useful only for enhancing. Only the legendary armor is worth keeping. If you can craft the +version (i.e. you gathered 101 materials) that will be worth keeping and levelling.

Thanks for the useful guide. Could you touch on fusion in your guide?
    My question is what factors influence the probability of a successful fusion? I think commons have a better chance than basics? Also, does being plus matter? Does the level of the armor affect the fusion outcome?
    If this info is in another sticky thread, please let me know.
    Thanks,
    Buckwild