Ok...Issue with buying GOLD

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ok...Issue with buying GOLD

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Ok...Issue with buying GOLD

I'm I the only one experiencing problems when buying gold?? I tried buying vaults for war and finish off Ltq quest the purchase went through but I keep receiving a pop up message that states..."gold was purchased but did not down load". It's been over a few hours now but still no gold in my account!

I tried to buy again but it won't allow me!!! The pop up message keeps coming up!!

I'm on last level of Ltq, and can not finish cause I need 2 or 3 refills...really annoying a few hours left and Ltq will be finished. All this playing and leveling up only to not be able to finish event! War starts in a few hours and would like and need to help my faction...CJ or any forum moderator if ya read this can you help please?

I sent support a ticket ---# 621500 ...I understand ticket take awhile to get answered....I need help here can't finish Ltq and can't do war ....I'm hoping a moderator reads this and tries to help me out here cause I'm lost and frustrated!

Please don't troll my thread!!!!!!!

Post Count
    I did the same and I am getting "You've already purchased this In-App Purchase but it hasn't been downloaded".

NO CLUE what is going on... I bought it, but never received the gold and its not allowing me to buy any more either.

Banned
    Post Count
    Same here!!! This is gonna suck good and proper.

Banned
    Post Count
    Bought several vaults today without a problem. Where are you guys based maybe thats part of the problem. I'm in Holland.

Quote Originally Posted by the_brein View Post
    Same here!!! This is gonna suck good and proper.

Post Count
    I have an issue with my free gold... I've been getting popups for a couple weeks saying they're giving away 50 gold to loyal customers, but I haven't gotten it!
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Banned
    Post Count
    Us. West coast

Lurker
    Post Count

Same Here

same problem I bought it a couple hours ago and still haven't received it. I need it within the next hour to finish "pay what you owe"

help!!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    did anybody get this sorted out? have a couple in syndicate with same issue
    Syndicate : Spirits of crime
    Syndicate code : 869463698

Banned
    Post Count
    Still have this **** on the 240 gold, seem its the app that have a bug in the gold buying and causing big issue.

Banned
    Post Count
    This sucks a big hairy one. 2k ip a battle ain't gonna cut it.

lord of the winners lists Assault and Flattery's Avatar
    Post Count
    Hey guys, we're working with Apple to fix this. In the meantime, send a ticket to support with a copy of your receipt (or if you made multiple purchases, a screenshot of your iTunes purchase history) so you can be credited.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    Hey guys, we're working with Apple to fix this. In the meantime, send a ticket to support with a copy of your receipt (or if you made multiple purchases, a screenshot of your iTunes purchase history) so you can be credited.
    the iTunes receipt doesn't come till after a couple days. Never comes right away.

Banned
    Post Count
    Rump-a-dump bump. You're welcome for my money. Can I have my gold now?

Lurker
    Post Count

Wow

Well it's been 24 hours since I sent a 2 emails to gree. (Would send more but don't want to get kicked for spamming) And no reply yet. My name is Chiu and I am the officer who trapped the hackers. Long live General and the durty troops of McGurt!!.........Wow can't believe you would still buy gold knowing that there are a lot of cheaters. Did you not read Durt McGurt thread yesterday. Good luck. Long live the general and the durty troops of McGurt

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Vader View Post
    Well it's been 24 hours since I sent a 2 emails to gree. (Would send more but don't want to get kicked for spamming) And no reply yet. My name is Chiu and I am the officer who trapped the hackers. Long live General and the durty troops of McGurt!!.........Wow can't believe you would still buy gold knowing that there are a lot of cheaters. Did you not read Durt McGurt thread yesterday. Good luck. Long live the general and the durty troops of McGurt
    sorry I didn't check with you first.

edit: wait, who the frak are you?

re-edit: and what the hell are you rambling about?