Lets Finish Top 750 with Team Work!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lets Finish Top 750 with Team Work!

Post Count

Lets Finish Top 750 with Team Work!

We are syndicate with 38 spots. We were so close to finish Top 1,000 on last battle and with your help we will not be less than top 750 in the next battles round. Currently, we are restructuring and accepting new ACTIVE participants.

Our requirements are simple:
    We respect team work highly than members who are looking for personal glory. We value good communication, We don't demand money donation everyday but you may donate at your own pace. Lastly, we use a Free 3rd party chat group LiNe app and is available for all platforms

if you are looking for new home, you're welcome to join # 390 544 639, my mob id #809 275 296. we have male and female members spread all over the world including North America, UK, Asia and others with many bonuses as well.

my mob id #809 275 296
    Syndicate: 390 544 639,
    The Bully boys

Fight respect: +25%
    Jobs Payout: 15%
    Car Defense 25%
    Building Output: 25%
    Melee Attack: 5%
    Melee Defense: 25%
    Gun Defense: 25%
    Armor Attack: 10%
    Armor Defense: 20%
    Explosive Defense: 15%
    Building Defense: 25%
    Hide Out Health: 5%
    Syndicate member +18
    Last edited by Yslimi; 06-20-2013 at 02:46 AM.

Post Count
    Msg me if you need to request for more information.

Lurker
    Post Count

You've got 38 members!?!

You've got 38 members and the best you can do is close to a top 1000? How many of your members are actually active?

Post Count
    We got 32 members of 38 and of course some are not very active and that is why we are doing a clean up in the next few days. If you are active player you are welcome to try.
    Last edited by Yslimi; 06-04-2013 at 04:19 AM.

Post Count
    Space is filling up quick guys!

Lurker
    Post Count
    With all do respect, it isn't how many members you have, how many bonuses you have, how many people you get rid of, or how many new people you get....It is about how you motivate the ones you have! My team has significantly less people than yours, less bonuses than yours, and ten members that didn't score a single point in the last event. We took just five team players, and almost made it into the top five hundred. We've got a new leader after the last event, I believe we'll do better in the next event... I think it's not how fast you fill your slots, but how well you motivate those you have... Every time you boot someone, your leadership has failed! This isn't work, it's suppose to be fun....

Post Count
    We are simply looking for ACTIVE members that respect team work, and not members who are looking for personal glory. We value good communication, We don't demand money donation everyday but you may donate at your own pace. Lastly, contribute during the battle. I dont think that is too much to ask for.

I've only been with the team in THREE battles and we are starting to become more cohesive and stronger team.

The first time I joined, honestly, the team are very disorganized and we endded top 4000 luckily. the second battle we did better, ended up top 1,500. You will be surprise if i told you how many were actualy active members during that time. I could count them all using some of my my fingers in one hand.

For me the team belong to its members, not even the leader and I am only one of its member. Sure, there are many members will join and go but if in the end of the day you deliver 1 or 0 win and 100 losses, i dont think you giving enough effort for the team. This is about team player not an individual solo career.

And lastly, i would like to congratulate you and your team to single handedly reaching top 500 by 5 ppl. I was in those situation before myself. But I am intrigue what did you guys do with the 10 ppl that didnt do anything?
    Last edited by Yslimi; 06-05-2013 at 08:22 AM.

Post Count
    Active players are welcome!

Post Count

Willing to take a small active player?

Are you willing to take a small active player? Growing quickly in strength and trying to keep my level low. I entered the last battle as a syndicate of "one" and scored 19,900 pts on my own.

Lvl-13
    ATT-2,664
    DEF-2,939
    (At 9 stiletto's at the moment. Should get number 10 over the next day and increase the stats even more)

Invite code: 758 782 070

Let me know, thanks. Robusto

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Robusto View Post
    Are you willing to take a small active player? Growing quickly in strength and trying to keep my level low. I entered the last battle as a syndicate of "one" and scored 19,900 pts on my own.

Lvl-13
    ATT-2,664
    DEF-2,939
    (At 9 stiletto's at the moment. Should get number 10 over the next day and increase the stats even more)

Invite code: 758 782 070

Let me know, thanks. Robusto
    You will be alright, i tried to invite you but I think someone in the syndicate has clicked the Reject button. Please re apply and good luck with your 10th blade, Thanks
    Last edited by Yslimi; 06-09-2013 at 02:20 AM.

Post Count
    Active players are welcome!

Post Count

Tops 350 Looking

Top 350 needs some members, looking for daily active people

Lurker
    Post Count

Strong Low Player searching for great syndicate

Very Active Players, who's understanding this game very good.

Level 21

10.000+ Attack
    11.000+ Defense

Searching For a Great Syndicate!

Add me and message me on crime city if you're Interrested.

171 350 801
    ~ Dutch Elite ~

Post Count
    Yo yo you guys need to start your own thread!

Lurker
    Post Count

Do you accept me or not?