Calling All Campers - HCC Placed Top 1500 Hitting Walls/HQs, No XP Gain

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Calling All Campers - HCC Placed Top 1500 Hitting Walls/HQs, No XP Gain

Post Count

Cool Calling All Campers - HCC Placed Top 1500 Hitting Walls/HQs, No XP Gain

Low Level Camper Recruitment
    All low level campers are invited to the Happy Campers Club (437 879 201). We placed top 1500 and are aiming for top 1000 next battle!We have 22 active members out of 30, we will weed out the 8 inactives tomorrow. Plus we're buying at least 2 guild increases, so we'll have about 12 open slots.

If you're a camper that doesn't want to attack/gain XP yet wants to benefit from battle rewards, apply now! We only attack walls/HQs and dont gain XP during battle. We're all nice people and fun to play along with!!

DL Recruitment
    We're also looking for a DL with at least 30k defense (no level restrictions). DL will need to attack as well to get us some IP and will probably be the only high level player amongst us.

Ping me if you have any questions and just push in our syndicate code to apply. There are no min stats required for low level campers, just need to be active and hit walls/HQs all day lol!!
    Last edited by c00guy; 06-03-2013 at 02:54 PM.

Consistent Contributor Sergeant307's Avatar
    Post Count
    Invite sent. KILL BILL's the name!
    Sergeant | 934-561-938
    3o7 Berlin Bombers

Post Count
    Thanks kill bill. I would be accepting invites after 12 hours. That's when we'll let go of inactives!!
    Last edited by c00guy; 06-04-2013 at 01:55 AM.

Post Count
    Bumping. We got 4 spots left. Hurry guys!!!!!!

Post Count
    Thanks for all the requests coming through. We've filled our spots but we're buying some more guild increases coz our requests are outnumbering our capacity! Players are still welcome to join. If you have some higher levels willing to fund our guild increases, that would be awesome! Punch in that syndicate code - 437 879 201

Post Count
    Bumping .....

Hi, I requested to join the Happy Campers. I'm level 10, with high stats for my level. And I only attack walls and hideouts. My in-game name is dominique. I don't complete jobs, or fight rivals (though my experience has been gaining because I keep winning fights when someone attacks). I've been attempting to purge my mafia so I stop winning as much when I'm attacked.

Please consider my request. My stats follow:

dominique
    LVL 10
    Att: 3768
    Def: 4426
    IPH: 11328
    Last battle I ended up with 4,145 IP.

My last syndicate finished 421, but I left since they needed space to recruit high level players. (They are attempting to reach Top 250 next battle).

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dominiquemarshall View Post
    Hi, I requested to join the Happy Campers. I'm level 10, with high stats for my level. And I only attack walls and hideouts. My in-game name is dominique. I don't complete jobs, or fight rivals (though my experience has been gaining because I keep winning fights when someone attacks). I've been attempting to purge my mafia so I stop winning as much when I'm attacked.

Please consider my request. My stats follow:

dominique
    LVL 10
    Att: 3768
    Def: 4426
    IPH: 11328
    Last battle I ended up with 4,145 IP.

My last syndicate finished 421, but I left since they needed space to recruit high level players. (They are attempting to reach Top 250 next battle).
    Accepted! Welcome to the Happy Campers Club dominique!

All right folks, we got just 2 more spots. We're buying one more guild increase (to make it to 36 members) that would open up those 2 spots. Join up now, hurry!! Players that have another account at a higher level and can donate to get us some more guild increase bonuses would be preferred

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by c00guy View Post
    Accepted! Welcome to the Happy Campers Club dominique!

All right folks, we got just 2 more spots. We're buying one more guild increase (to make it to 36 members) that would open up those 2 spots. Join up now, hurry!! Players that have another account at a higher level and can donate to get us some more guild increase bonuses would be preferred
    Spots filled up folks! If you could bring in some nice donations to get us to the next guild increase (we're upto 36 members now), then you're welcome to join!