Merge to succeed

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Merge to succeed

Post Count

Merge to succeed

Let's face it, be honest to yourself and your guild mates. It's NO easy task to grow a guild and keep it moving forward. You have to actively manage guild: recruitment, groom the players, provide guidance, lead the war effort, etc. It's like a RL job!

I'm calling out to guild leaders of top 201 and below to consider merging with top 200 and above guilds to be more competitive unless you are a camping guild who doesn't want to go any where.

As a leader, you want the best for your people. Nobody wants to dissolve, we all understand. But, after a couple of guild wars, you do have stats to prove whether your current guild is going any where. If you are moving backward in terms of placing, maybe it's time to consider merging into a guild that's advancing every war.

Merging into another guild is not a bad thing. Of course, you'll need to work out the details of the merge. But, it's a lot more fun when you are winning wars. Most importantly, you feel your guild is going somewhere. Everyone is participating and you are having FUN!

At Dragon Slayer, we did 2 mini merges before we arrived at our current state. After merge, we surpassed our expectations. Our initial goal was top 200. But, after seen our war results form last 2 wars, we feel like we have a good chance for top 100. We just need to feel up our roster. We are a 40 people size guild but only have 36.

Some statistics:

- Guild Size: 40
    - Open spaces: 6-12
    - We are a FREE guild, no requirement for GEM spending
    We DO NOT require real $ spending

- We require that you be active during war
    - There is minimum donation requirement, but shouldn't be a problem to meet if you're an active player

Our FOCUS is play the game as FREE players and be competitive; have FUN while doing it.

Why top 201 and below? We feel that as a FREE guild with our current guild size and stats, we can only compete for top 100. Let's be honest, anything above top 100, you need to spend some GEMS. So, only join if you are satisfied with top 100 in mind do contact us. If you are like us, but doing better maybe you can share me your secret.

We have a solid battle plan in place that allows us to be competitive in wars. Our last 2 wars results is a testament of it.

We want the best for our members. And, if you also want the best for your team, come join us and be successful together!

Guild code: 199-389-990

PM me for merges!

Post Count
    Sorry to hijack your thread, dragonslayer, but you started a post that mirrors what we're looking for as well. We in the League of Shadows are also looking for a similar guild merger candidate. We currently have 1-3 open spots available, and would welcome a merger of 5-10.
    We are also looking for the fun side of playing without requiring real $$, though we do have some light to moderate gem spenders. We have been steadily climbing the ranks into the low 200's, having finished 213 in the battle for Darkhome. Our current upgrades are in my signature below, as well as our placings in the prior wars. Visit our recruitment thread at Visit us at: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...hread&p=676463 for our requirements.
    [LoS] Arwen, an Officer in:

Always Recruiting...
    Guild Bonuses:
    • Casualty Rate: 10%
    • Upgrade Speed: 23%
    • Upgrade Cost: 23%
    • Guild Member Increase: 20

War Placings:
    • DR: 170
    • BW: 307
    • DM: 289
    • Dh: 213
    • GA: 319

Visit us at: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...hread&p=676463
    ID: 405494934

Post Count
    No worries. I think you need to post on the Add Allies sub forum to give your account permission to post new threads. I'm NOT 100% sure, but you can try. I had to do what you're doing b4 too. I just recently got ability to create new threads of my own.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I have a group of active players looking for a new guild. With the small group of us we've pulled 2 top 200 finishes but are slowing to top 400 due to lack of participation in the rest of the guild. We've a group of 17 players looking to relocate as a group if possible, can narrow than down some if need be but would prefer the whole. Stats ranging from 180ish to over 600k. All active players trying to better they're stats and guilds. We currently donate 30k minimum but tend to do 50-100 per day. I've done 500k a day on multiple occasions... If interested in a merger, we have 36 slots total and can compare bonuses as well. Pm me if interested, thanks for your time

Post Count

top 75 feeder clan 384624492

have 19 spots for a group or single peeps.do well you move up

Lurker
    Post Count

Guild merger wanted

British Warlords is wanting to merger with a active guild we currently have 15 active players with between 10k and 64k cp in last war. 17 players that donate well but are not active in guld wars. We finished top 400 but are stuck there it seams. Looking for a merger where we can kick down members into a R&R guild to build and rest. Current bonuses are guild increase +14 building time -23% building upgrade cost -14% interested? 788840690 or pm me lets talk it out

Post Count
    A bump. FYI, we finished 151 (again?). We saved up ~ 10 -12 spots ready to absorb a small faction.

Guild size: 42

Private Message me if you are interested in merging into us.

Looking for strong fighters

Dark Legion (664960537) is looking for dedicated players to join our ranks. We represent a merger of two former top 50 guilds. We are specifically looking for players that share our philosophy of having fun and getting stronger together. 8 spots available and mergers are welcomed! Players must have 2000x stats. Gem use is optional but all members must contribute in donations and battles when needed! Upgrades include: Casualty reduction -14%, Upgrade cost and speed -23%. Working towards reclaiming our top 50 spot! Join us if you're up for the challenge!
    Last edited by Daenerys Stormborn; 06-17-2013 at 08:58 PM.

Lurker
    Post Count

Guild merge

Quote Originally Posted by Clipin View Post
    British Warlords is wanting to merger with a active guild we currently have 15 active players with between 10k and 64k cp in last war. 17 players that donate well but are not active in guld wars. We finished top 400 but are stuck there it seams. Looking for a merger where we can kick down members into a R&R guild to build and rest. Current bonuses are guild increase +14 building time -23% building upgrade cost -14% interested? 788840690 or pm me lets talk it out
    Quote Originally Posted by Dstire69 View Post
    I have a group of active players looking for a new guild. With the small group of us we've pulled 2 top 200 finishes but are slowing to top 400 due to lack of participation in the rest of the guild. We've a group of 17 players looking to relocate as a group if possible, can narrow than down some if need be but would prefer the whole. Stats ranging from 180ish to over 600k. All active players trying to better they're stats and guilds. We currently donate 30k minimum but tend to do 50-100 per day. I've done 500k a day on multiple occasions... If interested in a merger, we have 36 slots total and can compare bonuses as well. Pm me if interested, thanks for your time
    Happy to discuss
    We have places for 13-14 players currently 29players bring it up to 42
    Guild is 153 894 813. Add me as an allie 855 827 322 and we can discuss. Cheers Gandore

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    We Are Legion are looking to recruit you players/merge with another guild.

Our current bonuses are:

casualty rate-23% 5/5
    health regen time -23% 5/5
    upgrade cost -23% 5/5
    building upgrade time -23% 5/5
    guild member increase +24

we currently have enough room for 18 players. all people in the guild are active and participate in all wars. Each player gained 10k+ cp

our guild guardians stats are:
    489k attack
    448k deffence

with army attack 52 and army defence 118.

we are a strong guild of active players. the use of gems is not required. donations are required. use of free chat app is required. we use the trustworthy and easy to use Groupme app.

our guild code is: 881027949
    my code is: 318143874

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Here ye, Here ye,

Join the Bronx Knights 840674396

We are a very organized, active group of international players. who enjoy the game and the comraderie the game entails. we have all levels of players, ranging from level 25 - level 161, from all across the globe.

We dont have a minimum entry donation, we dont demand daily donations.
    give what you can without compromising your own growth and kingdom.
    we are a good group that dont take it too seriously, but dont fool around either.
    we're in this to gain bonuses and win wars.

Over the wars we have refined our members and strategies.
    Have improved from 721st, to 572, to 426 and in this last war placed in the 300's
    (just waiting for full winners list to confirm exact ranking)
    expecting to be in the top 300's in the upcoming war.

We just released 4 players and have spots available.

If you are in a guild and know 4 other members who are tired of being active and reaping no rewards from an inactive guild, we are open to accepting all 4.

Current Bonus available;
    Casualty Rate: -9%
    Upgrade Cost: -18%
    Building Upgrade Time: -22%
    Guild Member Increase +14

Send me an email, or add me as an allie 740789417
    We welcome all as long as you are active and willing to chat and have fun.

Become a part of an epic journey to the top and have fun all along the way.
    If it doesnt feel like your style of guild or game play, good luck.
    Wish you all the best

- Slaytanic

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Our current bonuses are:

casualty rate-23% 5/5
    upgrade cost -23% 5/5

we currently have enough room for 18 players. all people in the guild are active and participate in all wars. Each player gained 10k+ cp

489k attack
    448k deffence

we are a strong guild of active players. the use of gems is not required. donations are required. use of free chat app is required. we use the trustworthy and easy to use Groupme app.

Consistent Contributor Eddard KFF's Avatar
    Post Count
    2 open spots in Knights from afar.
    136th in Darkhome.
    Need strong members to make it top 100.
    PM me or go to http://knightsfromafar.freeforums.net/
    The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword

Join us:
    K.A. TAP 649189477 MIC 184578761
    C.C. DRA 255523694

Lurker
    Post Count

Guild merger or recruitment

Guild recruitment
    NSGuild looking for active players
    We have 30/42 had a good clean out and we need active players so we can get back in top 200
    Give us a try all we ask you contribute during wars
    Our Guardian is nearing the 1 mill Attack and Def
    Come over and have some fun.
    Any guild wishing to a possible merge message me

Guild ID is 153 894 813
    Cheers Gandore

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Our current bonuses are:

casualty rate-23% 5/5
    upgrade cost -23% 5/5

489k attack
    448k deffence