Rank 251 looking for 2 more active players

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Rank 251 looking for 2 more active players

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Rank 251 looking for 2 more active players

Breakfast for Dinner is a mid level guild with active members from all over the world. Bonuses currently are -14% upgrade cost, -19% upgrade time, and +10 member increase. We are looking for 2 more active players, and more concerned with you participating in the war event than setting specific stat requirements.

Each event we set a goal to improve our ranking, current rank 251. Previous rankings were 1032, 753, and 565.

There is no donation requirement, but I try to set daily goals for all to participate in. With no set stats requirement we do expect you are actively improving and helping others improve. We require the use of Groupme to assist in communication, it is a free app that allows for real time intel and member help that the guild chat is not suited for. Gem usage is not required, however we have a few light spenders.

If you would like to be a part of a team that is growing and improving, please PM me or email me direct from my profile. My ally code is 607-709-368, feel free to add me.

Post Count
    It's interesting. As I say my stats a low for now but if I play like I play CC and MW I can be a good ally soon! Already installed Groupme. My username is "WebOrdy CAN" and my email is .... Add me, my details are in my signature!
    Last edited by WebOrdy; 06-07-2013 at 08:49 AM.
    Name: WebOrdy
    KA w/ Fun in Black @Top3
    CC w/ Lifeless Zombie killers @Top10
    MW w/ Redrum Warriors @Top10
    ReTiReD...
    BTD w/ JL Top1
    DR-LAW w/ KoH @Top15
    AoC
    CtH
    * Updated june2014!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I sent an invite, edit your post so bots do not capture your email addy or change to a t hotmail dot com

Post Count
    Don't see your invite yet in Groupme and Ingame?
    Name: WebOrdy
    KA w/ Fun in Black @Top3
    CC w/ Lifeless Zombie killers @Top10
    MW w/ Redrum Warriors @Top10
    ReTiReD...
    BTD w/ JL Top1
    DR-LAW w/ KoH @Top15
    AoC
    CtH
    * Updated june2014!