Epic Boss Rewards

Hey guys so as you all know as you kill the epic bosss they give you rewards depending on which tier you completed. My question is what are you guys doing the bijilion armors they give you lol. I'm currently working on swamp shaman + and have a bunch of mystic armors i have no idea what to do with it. It'll be awhile before i can get my hands on the dark prince so seems kinda silly stacking them up right now.

I usually just use them an enhancers. No wasted time on crafting. Sure it would be better of elements matches but if it doesn't I still use em.

Agree with raistmar. I think once you realize the mount of materials, EP needed to max a level 70 armor, you won't think it is a lot of armors any more. It is not even close to bringing an epic boss armor to lvl 35 which is needed to craft the plus version.
    IGN: Dragon
    Friend Code: XBB-MQV-GFX
    LEVEL:100+
    Guild: CENTURIONS
    PM me if you want to add me as a friend. My list is pretty full and I have to go through hundreds of requests.

I just use mine to enhance anything. I see it as free armours, if i've got no matching elements then no biggie, it didn't cost me anything to create.
    600RR
    Rainbow Room
    Level 100+

XBB-ZWY-WBN - Please PM prior to adding me or I will not accept you.

I used mine to help max out an extra Living Flame, which has been mildly helpful for taking down the boss.

Haha I do realize it takes a lot to max a lvl 70 armor, I've been working on my swamp shaman for awhile now. But obviousy it doesnt have any matching elements so I didn't want to use them since my shaman at 50 already it'd be a lot of money for not much ep thanks for the feedback tho guys

The armors you get from rewards always match at least one element of that week's boss. You can always use them for enhancing the boss armor.
    IGN: SiRR Dot
    Guild: The Rainbow Room
    All Hail The King Cloud!

Join the Rainbow Coalition: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ild-of-Legends

Questions?
    Line id: sir.dot
    Line name: Sir.