Looking for a potential merger after the war

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Looking for a potential merger after the war

Banned
    Post Count

Looking for a potential merger after the war

TGR have 25 gold members and are chasing the top 50 spot this round. We are looking for gold players in top 50,75 or top 100 syndicates to merge with us after the war.

We have all bonuses purchased, plenty in the bank and over 130 fully upgraded hideouts.

Alternatively if you are a top 25 syndicate and can pitch me a good offer I may consider moving our team over.

Please do not bother if you run your syndicate like the North Korean army or if you insist on having tags in your names.

Third party chat is a bit of a problem for some of our members as well as some don't like to download them and find the forum just fine.

Thank you.

Lurker
    Post Count

we have 11 gold members wanting to push to top25

We have a realy fun syndicate. We are a top 75 syndicate. Looking to merge, we have a lot of strong players, but we need more gold users to get anywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastas View Post
    TGR have 25 gold members and are chasing the top 50 spot this round. We are looking for gold players in top 50,75 or top 100 syndicates to merge with us after the war.

We have all bonuses purchased, plenty in the bank and over 130 fully upgraded hideouts.

Alternatively if you are a top 25 syndicate and can pitch me a good offer I may consider moving our team over.

Please do not bother if you run your syndicate like the North Korean army or if you insist on having tags in your names.

Third party chat is a bit of a problem for some of our members as well as some don't like to download them and find the forum just fine.

Thank you.