Looking for new syndicate

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Looking for new syndicate

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Looking for new syndicate

My stats are 71/85k with an iph of 1,460,440... Looking for active syndicate that participates in the war... Let me know

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    we are a consistent top 250 edging towards top 100 every time, we are group of players from around the world and all very active, probably 2 or 3 that will be booted end of this war.
    We would love you to come aboard code: 613 832 871
    Thanks for reading

Consistent Contributor ant1greeny2's Avatar
    Post Count
    Join our Syndicate! 102537984

Post Count

5S&2Bs join us

We are a small new syndicate but we came from a top 75 syndicate. 5 of us got together and formed our own syndicate to try and complete with the elite. We added our 2nd accounts and are looking for a few more to round out our 20 person syndicate. We don't want more then 20 people! We have 13 outta 20 now and are looking for active daily players or even your 2nd account because we are all in it for fun now. No gold required just donations of any kind bricks or cash. We use gold but we are not big spenders with deep pockets. We are competitive and encourage each other to do better. We finished just outside the top 750 last war and that was with using little to no gold and with 10 people. So if you wanna have some fun and a little competition then join us 5S&2Bs! 524170166. aMonster/stev0
    aMonster/stev0

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    What level are you?
    Syndicate : Spirits of crime
    Syndicate code : 869463698

Banned
    Post Count

the truth is coming

get ready for the truth

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

syndicate

What level are you? We're a top 150 looking to fill last spots to push to top 100 if interested pm me with stats and ip from last battle event :-)

Post Count

World Dominators 473 985 102

Just join believe me. Fun an awesome.
    WILD BOYS
    Leader

Lurker
    Post Count

Corleone Family Mafia

We are an extremely active syndicate...that being the only requirement to join. We placed 99th in the last and are consistantly placing between 100-150 with 2 times now in the top 100. All syndicate bonuses are maxed. Message me if interested...placement pics available but being rejected for posting for some reason.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    If you are looking for a top 50 syndicate, join CCB. I admit, we did place #184 in the Docks event, but we went gold free that battle (except for two wars). The Red Light District war, we will get the top 50 spot. 49/58 members available and would greatly appreciate you joining us. All bonuses maxed, except the Car and Gun attack bonus, both at 20%. We are a hard working, non-drama, relaxed, and fun syndicate. We talk alot too and participate in almost 70 wars last battle. You don't need to donate money, but bricks would help us out. You're battle IP is perfect for our standards. So, add 838-033-799 to speak to one of the officers in order to get in. Add me too 477-299-258. Hope to see you join.