Hows life?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Hows life?

Banned
    Post Count

Hows life?

How has life treated you? Are you eating 2 minute noodles because of this game, are you living in a luxurious house think stupid people buying gold? Are you thinking about this game right now? Are you skipping work to play this game so that your faction finishes 1st? I know many of you are thinking that this talk is coming from a troll but look at this reality I have a life. I live in a house not on the streets, I am successful in life not homeless and jobless. I have a family that actually hasn't left me because of this game unlike some of you. I ask you would your parents be proud of you if they saw you spending thousands upon thousands on a game that you can get nothing out of. What does gold give you? A couple of fake pixels? Bragging rights? The reality is that nobody is ever going to care about this game in 5 years time this game will be the past a past where you have wasted real hard earned $$$ for some fake gold. Think about it the time you buy gold, think of the starving African children and the survivors of natural disasters and say to yourself, am I so obsessed with this game that I am willing to let the poor starve and let the those families live on the streets? Well are you I certainly wont and that is why for every view I will donate a dollar to a charity of you choice

Also this is my 1000th post

Post Count
    wooooooooooooooo, the big 1k. nice

My ally codes-341780448 *Modern War*

Started game during Greenland campaign

lv132 atk 16'513'225 def 27'191'202

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Well put, grats on the 1k mark
    When we stand together, We can watch the world burn around us. It won't matter no longer, we're all as good as dead

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm running for President of the U.S. in 2019; you can donate to my Presidential Campaign Fund.

On a serious note, excellent, thought-provoking post for most players. You just posted what some already think, like me, so for that, I applaud you!!

I have some top secret clown business that supersedes any plans that you might have.
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I am a cow,

People spend money on things they enjoy, I don't spend quite as much as others but the money I do spend brings me enjoyment like yourself, I have done track days in the past and burned a set of tyres in a few hours, I have been for many nights out and spent hundreds to wake up in the morning not even remembering what I have done....

But I run a business, brought a house and raised a family, Some things in life costs money just for the enjoyment value

Congrates on the 1000!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    [/QUOTE]Also this is my 1000th post [/QUOTE]

nr 1000 huh,
    since januari huh

You are in every thread a couple of times at the least

go see a doctor, and take Tito89, and the 2 clowns ( Jchow69 and United Nation of Foxes) with you.

F. idiots

Articulate Author Dirt road Joe's Avatar
    Post Count
    This post is just a little off topic for this section of the forums, but I will reply to it anyway.
    Life is great. I got married a year and a half ago and its still going great! I am in the process of buying a house, that we should be living in within the next 2 months. I've had a few family members recently graduate highschool, so I have been busy running all over the place and saying congrats! SO everything there is good!
    Unfortunately I work night shift and many of my friends work during the days... That's where KA and MW come in. It gives me a great group of people to chat with all night long. Sure, not everyone is overseas and on nights. But it is a heck of a lot more people than I would be able to chat with if I didn't play these games.
    Sure, these games can be time consuming come war time. But if you are a wise you know how to manage your time and it isn't much of an issue. My guild over in KA is not much a guild as it is a family. If only some of you other members could understand. Its one thing to have a 20 person guild that does most of their communicating in game, But when you have about 46 members and you have a multiple different ways to chat, including voice hangouts, it can be loads of fun. There is always Negative things that are posted on these forums. But that's just because the forums are where everyone from everywhere can come and chat, but its rarely about anything good.
    The key is not focus on all the negative things. Sure, we may all be paying for some "useless" pixels. But at the same time look at how many people you are meeting and the friendships you are making.

Also, I see you hit 1k posts. I have absolutely no doubt that everything you have posted over your time here on the forums has been beneficial to all. Congratulations...
    Last edited by Dirt road Joe; 06-01-2013 at 10:21 PM.
    Matthew 7:3-5

Banned
    Post Count
    Also this is my 1000th post [/QUOTE]

nr 1000 huh,
    since januari huh

You are in every thread a couple of times at the least

go see a doctor, and take Tito89, and the 2 clowns ( Jchow69 and United Nation of Foxes) with you.

F. idiots[/QUOTE]

Oh Jchow is a faction member and we will not be abused so you go f yourself

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    So...perhaps you are feeing foolish about spending money on an internet war game. Put it into perspective...it is safe entertainment. Sure...when you look at it others may not understand how we can derive enjoyment from this...but then again I have no idea how anybody could find anything about Justin Bieber even remotely entertaining. To each their own.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RedRoom View Post
    So...perhaps you are feeing foolish about spending money on an internet war game. Put it into perspective...it is safe entertainment. Sure...when you look at it others may not understand how we can derive enjoyment from this...but then again I have no idea how anybody could find anything about Justin Bieber even remotely entertaining. To each their own.
    ...gosh I wish there was a like button on this forum

Post Count
    Grats on 1k ^^

As far as pay to play goes i have played several that were way less expensive had a much better UI, messaging,better mods sooo till things get fixed no more gold for me....