Dear Admins and Mods, - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dear Admins and Mods,

I have some top secret clown business that supersedes any plans that you might have.
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ericinico View Post
    Hey guys, this thread was intended to give the admins and mods positive advice to further the development of the modern war community. Please stop bashing them and being negative, and give them ways to improve. Thank you.
    Credit were credit is due Sirius is very active in the forum now, admitted he is having a hard time and getting things sorted, but at least he is responding to most of the threads and keeping us up to date, obviously mistakes have been made, we all want gree to apologise etc etc... Lets be honest that's not going to happen as there a huge company and this is a game....

I would ask Sirius to try and get the few current issues sorted in the best way possible lets try and draw a line in the sand and move on...

The more we try and get apologies and threaten legal issues the slower things become, if all leaders can unite against hackers reporting as discssued with Sirius with one support ticket with screen shot and maybe copy that to admin? As well as gree stepping up there action time on these tickets things could move quicker then we think.

Also I have to say no one wants a few hundred gold for the units won in the latest LTQ some of us understand the man hours that it might require to swap these units out but if gree can make moves to simply correct things like this in a timely manner as well I think things would be a lot sweeter all round...

The problem is when players win a unit, that's what they want... I think even if a quick statement came out to say 'yep' sorry our thought we will get it sorted in the next 14 days... Or something like that everyone would be happy.

Admin, I really don't think there's a lot to fix in the whole, people love the game, will spend money, I have seen an increase in mod activity, yes, your going to get hacker problems no matter what you do... But working with the community will gets things sorted quickly and you can keep customers happy.

Banned
    Post Count
    "but at least he is responding to most of the threads and keeping us up to date"

Did I miss something what has he/she updated us about? I haven't seen any post regarding an update on the issue people have posted about.

"as discssued with Sirius with one support ticket with screen shot and maybe copy that to admin?"

I think that has been tried numerous times yet the hackers pointed out still exist hence the frustration!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderators Suck! View Post
    McDork got banned?

here we go, ANOTHER troll...

My ally codes-341780448 *Modern War*

Started game during Greenland campaign

lv132 atk 16'513'225 def 27'191'202

Post Count
    :/ (your face)
    here we go, ANOTHER troll...

Post Count
    lemme guess, you got kicked recently considering your low post count, devin? am i wrong?

Prominent Poet
    “An unexamined life is not worth living.”- Socrates
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I don't think ur Devin. Devin just isn't that type of person.
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

Post Count
    Yes, I'm Devin. You got me.

i feel bad now, lots of respect for the ltq's you did, tis a big shame you got banned. peace

Prominent Poet
    “An unexamined life is not worth living.”- Socrates
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Yes, I'm Devin. You got me.

Cool story bro, tell it again. I guess we can tell whether ur really Devin when next LTQ comes around.
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

Banned
    Post Count

Post Count
    You thought wrong. I may seem like a nice guy but when I got banned, I went crazy and turned into this. I'm sorry, I have become a troll. You and all the other forum members can no longer respect me.
    i dont want to believe this is the devin we all liked.

itīs a shame they banned devin.

btw my main account got a 14 days banning as i supported threads about hackers.

Banned
    Post Count
    Oh Yea and CJ, Sirius, Admin, and All the Other People Who Moderate This Forum...
    Word has it that CJ went to the modernwarforum.com site and signed up as "JC" (so clever!) and immediately started downplaying and minimizing Gree's incompetence and greed.

Then he started talking trash about the people who dared to complain about this whole mess, and had his arse handed to him by a mod there as well as several other people.

The thread is still there because they don't ban people who speak out or complain.

Banned
    Post Count
    Go to their "Strategy and Tactics" forum and look for the "How the hackers win" post, then scroll down through it a bit.

Banned
    Post Count
    But this is the Devin you all liked. It's me, it's just that the ban has woken up the troll in me.

Yes, it is a shame they banned me.

You should rebel against GREE.
    Be who you are because that's you and you are beautiful.

Banned
    Post Count
    Here's the link:

"How the hackers win, and how Gree lets them"
    http://modernwarforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=566.0

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammed Up View Post
    Here's the link:

"How the hackers win, and how Gree lets them"
    http://modernwarforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=566.0
    The 99% health regen has been about for a very long time, many use it. I know personally four players at 1st who score big points and i maybe one of them. These 99% are everywhere, 1st,2nd,3rd, top 10, top 25, this is unstoppable, there is so many ways.

Have a wonderful battle next WD

customer:cheque please
    Server: you dont have one

note: this has been known by them for a very long time, nothing has been done about it because more points = the dumb will pay more to compete