Dear Admins and Mods,

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear Admins and Mods,

Post Count

Dear Admins and Mods,

Normally when I'm talking to someone in authority, I would be more respectful. But I'm going to be honest right now. I also know this is against the rules, but I feel it is necessary to do. I'm not going to say bring back Devin or anything, but I do want you to consider this before banning someone: Are they a long time forum member or are they the spamming troll? It's one thing to ban the person with 100 posts an hour who just created his or her account yesterday. Its another thing to ban a long time forum member trying to improve the game. I don't know why Devin was banned, and I'm not going to ask. All of what I'm asking is to consider how long that person has been a forum member before issuing the ban. I would like to compliment you on locking threads before they get out of hand. You guys are good at that (no sarcasm intended). One last thing, understand that we are not here to hurt you. When a player like me posts feedback like this, it is meant to HELP and GUIDE this game in a better direction. We want this game to be great, just like you. The forum members and GREE staff have their differences, but they both have one common goal: make the games better. We literally tell you how you can get us to give you money. Anyway, I hope you take these words into consideration. If you ban me then you'll prove my point. If you take my feedback, regardless of whether or not you implement it, will prove that there is a future for these forums, that they can return to the friendly environment of gamers with a common interest: Modern War. Thank you.
    MODERN WAR and CRIME CITY
    Destroy the world one n00b at a time.

Post Count

Useless

Quote Originally Posted by Ericinico View Post
    Normally when I'm talking to someone in authority, I would be more respectful. But I'm going to be honest right now. I also know this is against the rules, but I feel it is necessary to do. I'm not going to say bring back Devin or anything, but I do want you to consider this before banning someone: Are they a long time forum member or are they the spamming troll? It's one thing to ban the person with 100 posts an hour who just created his or her account yesterday. Its another thing to ban a long time forum member trying to improve the game. I don't know why Devin was banned, and I'm not going to ask. All of what I'm asking is to consider how long that person has been a forum member before issuing the ban. I would like to compliment you on locking threads before they get out of hand. You guys are good at that (no sarcasm intended). One last thing, understand that we are not here to hurt you. When a player like me posts feedback like this, it is meant to HELP and GUIDE this game in a better direction. We want this game to be great, just like you. The forum members and GREE staff have their differences, but they both have one common goal: make the games better. We literally tell you how you can get us to give you money. Anyway, I hope you take these words into consideration. If you ban me then you'll prove my point. If you take my feedback, regardless of whether or not you implement it, will prove that there is a future for these forums, that they can return to the friendly environment of gamers with a common interest: Modern War. Thank you.
    Buddy ,, it's useless , they don't care any more ,

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bigman View Post
    Buddy ,, it's useless , they don't care any more ,
    Its amazing what they will do for money though

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Banning Devin, McGurt, McDoc, among others, was a grievous misuse of discretion. It should be contemplated mightily by those who exercised it.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Generik79 View Post
    Banning Devin, McGurt, McDoc, among others, was a grievous misuse of discretion. It should be contemplated mightily by those who exercised it.
    Wait Mcdoc is banned?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by I am a cow View Post
    Wait Mcdoc is banned?
    Was........

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    It is your forum, but it does not exist if we are not here. We are your forum. It is your game, but it does not exist if we are not spending on it. We are your game. I could go on, and I truly don't mean to be cheeky, but you get my point, I hope.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Kind of funny when they ban someone that spends more on this game than the mods' salaries. Ooooooo the power of a mod!!! If I could only acquire half their power.....

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Don't ban yourselves, these guys should know better but when the red mist comes down it doesn't help.

I miss Bronson and co. who used to be regulars.
    Have fun, it's only a game

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Why do they need to bother when people are still spending?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I seriously doubt they know what's going on and they certainly can't control it. Maybe things would be a little better if they had spent the time to find and remove health hackers in stead of banning respected forum members. Saying you do a lot and that you find it very important simply doesn't cut it. It only says you don't get it or that you're not competent.

Post Count

How?

How can one go from getting the ultimate prize in the current LTQ named after you, then be banned from the forum? Is it because he was upset at the backhanded compliment of having that unit not worth the gold it took to get it, and had the gall to make a comment about it? I can see Gree thinking this was ungrateful. Then again he does have a valid point, doesn't he? It's an unfortunate situation that neither would have wanted, but the solution would certainly not be to ban if indeed that was the reason.

I'm currently in China, where much of the internet content is blocked. China doesn't want people to read things and get any funny non-conformist ideas. China bans dissidents and radicals from publishing counterculture ideas. China filters content in fear that this might alter the comfy status quo.

It's funny how my real life and "virtual life" are echoing one another lately...

To Devin: thank you for all the past LTQ walk-throughs on the forum. We all found them incredibly useful. If I were you, I wouldn't spend the gold anymore and I for one completely understand.

Post Count
    Hey guys, this thread was intended to give the admins and mods positive advice to further the development of the modern war community. Please stop bashing them and being negative, and give them ways to improve. Thank you.

Banned
    Post Count
    Why do posts and members disappear without reason?

Im on about those who do not break forum TOS

Banned
    Post Count
    censorship offends me

I wonder, would they ban de$eption, no terms and conditions, TOS have been violated
    Last edited by De$eption; 06-02-2013 at 07:15 AM.