Page 2 of 2 First 12

Alexa, Have not seen your guild request to Centurions. We take all comers as long as we have spots open. We only ask you to be an active player willing to learn and not other requirements on gems or armor. Please send in game request to the centurion academy guild which still has 2-3 spots left. Good luck.
    IGN: Dragon
    Friend Code: XBB-MQV-GFX
    LEVEL:100+
    Guild: CENTURIONS
    PM me if you want to add me as a friend. My list is pretty full and I have to go through hundreds of requests.

Veni Vidi Vici !

We are looking for two active 100+ members to join our level 50guild...all bonuses are currently at 7%/8%. Must be active and use LINE. Doesn't matter what part of the world your from as long as you can attain at LEAST 10k points in guild wars.

If interested PM Superchicken13, Superchicken62, or Khaos on LINE to apply.

Guild invite

Missing Link lvl 27 guild 23/25 we are very active and are all ways looking for more active players. we placed 41 in last war and with every war would like to get better and better Pm me for a invite.
    We are trying to get all members on line messenger all of are officers have to have it to keep office.
    Guild Champ: Baro lv 115+ XBD-HWW-RVV
    Guild Name: Missing Link lvl 44+
    27-31 all members Fight in the war

Line Messenger ID-barodo

Alae Caelestia is Recruiting . Check the forums for us! (:
    Alitia
    Alae Caelestia
    Food =3

need members

Android version need members, welcome anyone.

SoulAsylum

Guild info

We have a 15 person level 23 guild called "Helmet of Salvation" that is looking for active members over level 50. I am pretty strict on booting free riders and actively manage the guild.