Dragon Warriors - Top 15 every war - No hard gem requirement! - Apply now... - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Warriors - Top 15 every war - No hard gem requirement! - Apply now...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    everyone is going for the top ten guilds

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by P4TR1C14N View Post
    Dragon warriors are looking for 2 above average players. It are the last spots.

What do we look for: stats 500k minimum and war points 100k plus. 250k points would be a plus.

Contact me if interested. We are discrete if needed ....

250k thats a little high to ask for Pat
    Kingdom Age 238-864-928 P3rfUZZI3

AT MY SIGNAL UNLEASH HELL !!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ELVIS2K13 View Post
    everyone is going for the top ten guilds
    We ended twice top10 but yes, everyone fishing in same sea.

P3... Wanted to ask 500k

Seriously... We are still looking to add one good player that enjoys the game and gets 100k plus cp points. We are even full at the moment as we filled the last spot, but one spot can be made open for that player.

Post Count
    We ended twice top10 but yes, everyone fishing in same sea.

P3... Wanted to ask 500k

Seriously... We are still looking to add one good player that enjoys the game and gets 100k plus cp points. We are even full at the moment as we filled the last spot, but one spot can be made open for that player.
    where is that player hiding ?
    Kingdom Age 238-864-928 P3rfUZZI3

AT MY SIGNAL UNLEASH HELL !!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The Dragon Warriors ended once again in Top25. We are still full, but are constanly looking for top players.

What is top for us?
    - A/D 1 mil min
    - CP 100k min

If you are interested, pm me or send mail or apply directly with out guild code in the first post.

We are very laid back, no drama, end guild quest easily, have fun and play as a team. We dont force ppl to invest... Its all up to you.

Slackers are removed without discussion, but as i said... No one left or got removed in our guild, so if you are our player, someone will be happy to switch out and go to our sister guild etc.

Post Count
    No way I could get in is there?
    Lvel 42 104/110

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by person123 View Post
    No way I could get in is there?
    Lvel 42 104/110
    Based on the current members we got and the strategic vision we have, you indeed don't qualify for our guild. Maybe another 'top' guild wants you. Good look in your search.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The Dragon Warriors ended once again in Top25. We are again looking for some very good players to get even stronger as we are already.

What are we searching?
    - A/D 1 million OR/AND able to score 100k cp.

If you are interested, pm me or send mail or apply directly with our guild code in the first post.

We are very laid back, no drama, end guild quest easily, have fun and play as a team. We dont force ppl to invest... Its all up to you.

Slackers are removed without discussion to protect the family.

For the ones that did apply last few days, tnx for reapplying as i deleted by accident my complete inbox on this forum.

Cheers,
    p

Lurker
    Post Count

looking for astrong guild

I am looking for a strong guild to join. My stats below
    Level 37
    Attack/Defense 111,832/106,681
    IPH 8,495
    Boost building level Blacksmith 9, Temple 9, Engineering Academy 3, Beast Kennel 1
    Ally 165
    Gem Usage - gem free player but have over 630 gems ready for the next war
    Total points in last war about 3,000
    Last guild - I don't remember the name but no one was participating in the war. That is why I left.

The Dragon Warriors are a family of players dedicated to supporting and helping each other. We want to be different from any other top guild by clearly stating we do NOT force you to spend gems if you dont want to!

We have 2 main guilds and a camping guild:

- DW1 has placed in the top 15 every war (except one)
    - DW2 has placed in the top 100 every war
    - DW3 is pure camping so we dont even want to mention it's place in the wars, high or low... All good.

We have some open spots and are looking for interested players who want to play as a team and without any hard requirement for spending gems and gold donation.

We believe in our approach of not forcing ppl to spend and we are proud that every war a top15 place with DW1 was reached. This thanks to both gem spenders and non gem spenders.

So... Do you think you are perfectly fitted for us... Do not hesitate and apply.

Please send the following information to dw.p4tr1c14n@yahoo.com or PM me on this forum.

You can also directly apply for dw1 if you think you fit...

--> Guild code DW1: 450 533 675

Some guidelines:
    - 500k A/D minimum advisable. Otherwise you will not be able to fight properly and lose many units.
    - gem spending not a hard requirement. You decide on it... No us, neither gree...
    - gold donation not required but it is quite logical that for a player of your strenght it shouldnt be a problem to support the guild regularly with gold.

Which figures do we use to decide on your application:
    - Level
    - Attack/Defense
    - IPH
    - Boost building levels
    - Ally count
    - Gem usage... For sure... If you intend to spend gems, this is a plus for the application. Make sure to inform us About it.
    - Total points in last war
    - Last guild and reason for leaving (If any)

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The Dragon Warriors ended once again in Top25. We are again looking for some very good players to get even stronger as we are already.

What are we searching?
    - A/D 1 million OR/AND able to score around 100k cp

If you are interested, pm me or send mail or apply directly with our guild code in the first post.

Slackers are removed without discussion to protect the family. For the ones that did apply last few days, tnx for reapplying as i deleted by accident my complete inbox on this forum.

We opened up 2 spots!

Cheers,
    p

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    1 spot left.

Lurker
    Post Count
    641k attack and 585 def, level 127
    I've applied before, but made some serious improvements since.
    Pick me up DW

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Mk6, see PM.

For others, we still got a spot left at the moment.

Are you a team player?
    Do you get on average 100k cp in a war?
    Do you like a laid back family style guild without dictatorship?
    Are you looking for a guild that plays a team with a top of the art batlle process?
    Are you the one pulling your guild towards a mediocre spot and want to taste top25?

Apply... every message is handled withing max 12 hours or faster. We are not gree support

Cheers!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    That's a good one on the speed of response !!! Cheers !!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Ok... War starting tonight.

We opened up 2 spots last minute. One as a player did retire and one as a player got issues with transferring his game grrr.

People dont hesitate to apply with the guild code you can find on the forst page off this thread.

We will take into consideration ppl with somewhat lower stats as we are used... Ideal situation to get the feeling off a top25 guild and gather experience and check us out.

Cu soon. Please leave me also a pm here iff you did apply and whats your ingame name.

Pat.