Page 12 of 12 First ... 2101112

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    Hmm, with Witch's Robes non-plus combined stats being 1897, stat inflation is getting us very close to the point where all of the "bigger four" become obsolete and the route becomes: big four -> boss non-plus -> boss+...
    It goes further than that actually. Look at the stats of a non-plus boss armor at level 50. They're almost better than the big four. Take less work too. Don't have to increase to a certain level then increase again, and it can go 20 levels higher. Is it worth the time and energy to get a boss air/water? Probably not. But is it worth the time and energy to get a boss wind/spirit non-plus up to 50? More than likely yes. That armor at level 50 will see you smashing through sunken carack.

I am starting to see no difference in going: Some big4 > non-plus boss > Boss+ > Fuse epics

Sorry for reviving this thread, but is anyone still updating this spreadsheet. i would like to see the armor by elements tab be updated

vesture of the frost is missing in the list

in fact, i would like to see all of the tab updated
    Last edited by Oxilated; 01-02-2014 at 12:17 AM.
    List of my favorite characters
    Smaug, Solomon Grundy, Mr. Freeze, Ironman/Tony Stark, Sherlock, Killer Croc, Legolas, Gandalf, Balrog, Saruman, Yoda, Deadpool, Nightcrawler, Iceman, Deathstroke, Doomsday, Freddy Krueger, Noob Saibot, Sub-Zero, Jason (friday the 13th), Azazel, Mystique, V (V for vendetta), Saw, Daenerys Targaryen, Hitler, Jack Sparrow, Gambit, Clayface, Deadshot, Loki, Riddler, Sandman, Everyone from GoW & MGS, Scarecrow, Tyrion Lannister, Trevor Philips
    500 Characters max

Quote Originally Posted by Oxilated View Post
    Sorry for reviving this thread, but is anyone still updating this spreadsheet. i would like to see the armor by elements tab be updated

vesture of the frost is missing in the list

in fact, i would like to see all of the tab updated
    Sorry I've been only updating the main spreadsheet as that's the one I use and I don't have lots of extra time to throw at it. If someone wants to help out with other parts send me a pm and I'll try to add them as a maintainer.

Amazing Job!!!!