Page 1 of 12 12311 ... Last

Lightbulb Data Sheet Administration

Hello everyone!

With some help, I have restored the data sheet information, so that it should be correct now. Since we couldn't replace the original version (the original owner did not come forth), it will have a new link now. Here it is:

Data Sheet

Full link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...NZVlvalE#gid=0

This data sheet is read-only to prevent editing disasters. There is a submission form for new armors here:

Submission Form

Full link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1QJ-...6iryg/viewform

So if you have/know of an armor that's not on the sheet yet (the new Sasquatch stuff is a good example), submit it via the form and I will include it in the main page. You can see form responses on the read-only sheet for newly added stuff that I haven't gotten around to formatting and including.

Currently, I am the owner and only editor for this sheet. If anyone would like to be an editor, send me a PM with your email address and I will add you. I trust the users of this forum to not break it again, but I will be periodically saving a version to my local drive for backup purposes.

If anything is broken or wrong or you would like a nicer interface, please leave feedback here in this thread or send it to me by PM. I will do my best to fix it.

RESPECT this has been long awaited for gj!
    Proud owner of Point Blank!

Code to Add ME: XBC-MXG-ZWV

Fight on Ladies and Gentlemen!

Sticky this please

theres so much an empty boxes, i.e in the combine sheet.

i guess we need to make it filled by the new formulas from the fusing thread, maybe?
    knights & dragons

im lv 81, and i will accepting everyone into my friend list
    just add me and let me know
    xbc - hhx - vrd

ex-part of rainbow rug's guild, currently doesnt hv any guild

invitation is allowed, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by indonesian View Post
    theres so much an empty boxes, i.e in the combine sheet.

i guess we need to make it filled by the new formulas from the fusing thread, maybe?
    To be completely honest, I don't fully understand that tab, it was in the original sheet version too. My understanding is that you have a % chance of getting (almost) any armor with a combination of elements from the armors you fused. But yes, we can continue to collect info in that sheet (want to be an editor? PM me -- I don't think I can add everything by myself).

And I now have an idea! If it is in fact possible to get any armor of certain elements from an armor fuse, I could put together a script that would tell you what your possible results are from what you're planning to fuse. It might end up being a separate web page. Then again, I'm not sure ALL armors are fusable at this point (boss armors and such?).
    New Armors Data Sheet
    Add new armors via this form

Don't think it'll be very effective having a fusion list. Since fusion is just a matter of getting the right element combinations, and the higher the rarity the better your chances at better armors. It could be worth a shot though, no harm trying.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

awesome! ONly problem is that when I print it out... the font is sooo tiny as to be unreadable. I think it has something to do with that box on the right comparing armors. Does anybody know how to fool with the print setting so I can get a readable copy that is not 15 printed pages?

JamieDMC is my name
    Code: XBB-HWC-MMR

I have a ton of friend requests so if you want me to accept you, send me a PM as well.
    My wife is looking for friends too! XBB-MRY-ZQY.

Best maxed armors: Sky Guardian+, Infernal Lord+, Wicked Wraith+, Jian+, Blackfrost+, Tortoiseshell Aegis+

My only idea is to download it as an Excel file (.xlsx) and then print it from there. Excel allows more settings and customization than Google docs does. That's just what I'd do, maybe someone has a better idea for printing it directly from the online version.

PS. When I try, it wants to print in landscape format and takes only 2 pages.
    New Armors Data Sheet
    Add new armors via this form

Nice work Varza! Original owner was discopalace123, you should credit him in there somewhere to be fair.
    MQ - 119898071

K&D - XBB-FQC-GDC

The read only is a must.
    Thanks for your time and effort Varza and Discoplace

Also just for correction Flowstone+ increases 10/12 the total arara are wrong.
    Last edited by Leosimas; 06-05-2013 at 08:34 PM.
    K&D
    XBB-GZY-RPD Survivor lvl 1xx
    Guild member: Centurions

Proud owner:
    Maxed: Half-Dragon Warrior's Armor+, Jian's Battlegear+, Pyromancer's Mantle+, Boreas+, Jackalope+, Wicked Wraith+, Black Kaleidoscopic+
    Maxing: Combustion+, Cloudrange Platemail

XBB-GZZ-FBP Academy Survivor lvl 1xx
    Guild member: Centurions Academy
    Maxed: Pyromancer's Mantle+, Boreas+
    Maxing: Assassin+, Combustion+, Cloudrange Platemail

Great work, 2 thumbs up! Thanks!!

iGn: Justice
    Line ID: thejustice711
    Guild: Konoha

Yes indeed, having a stable spreadsheet is much appreciated. I, for one, (not that it matters but I'm gonna say anyway) hate when everyone has access to stuff. It just begs for someone to screw it up, either on purpose, or just from sheer lack of paying attention. The less chiefs with their hands on it, the better for the rest of the indians.

Either way, thanks again for taking up this task.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Tortoiseshell in spreadsheet

The + version of tortoiseshell incorrect in the spreadsheet. Anyone know what it actually is? I've given up trying for Aegis and deciding between tortoise and wurm

tortoiseshell + :

Base: Attk: 276 Def: 448
    Max: Attk: 828 Def: 1,276
    Level 111 with maxed Sky Guardian+ Armor
    Add me if you like(Levels 70+ only please, others will be ignored)
    XBB-PQY-YGP

Quote Originally Posted by Marcial1234 View Post
    tortoiseshell + :

Base: Attk: 276 Def: 448
    Max: Attk: 828 Def: 1,276
    Thanks Marcial!