Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Hotfix released 5/31/13

Hi all,

We've made a ton of progress on the lag and issues that were hampering general gameplay earlier today. We appreciate all the patience while we sorted this out. We've released a hotfix that will cause you to reload the game and the issues should be 80-100% fixed once you re-enter.

If you're still experiencing issues, please force the game to manually save by going into My Knights > Select your main Knight > OK. Once that is done restart your device.

If you're still running into issues, please post it in this thread, including weirdness that you're running into prior to this. I'll check back and see what we can find. Again, thanks for all the patience while we were working on this.

Thanks for the quick fix Wise One! Appreciate it
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Thank you this is definitely nicer. Ran into a bug though where game didn't register any of my guild questing(was doing "kill 150 monsters with special attack". I killed 49 but said 0. After i did do a restart the game updated to my actual count so it worked, but it still exists.

Also when can we see this for android? I saw an update not to long ago, but it only brought in the new boiler armor(without even a gem sale or 3x chance of getting it sadly)

Weird glitch that just happened: I killed the level 37 epic boss. The game displayed the Epic Boss Rewards chart, but with the progress bar showing only level 15 or so. It stayed like that just long enough for me to panic and think it had wiped out a whole day's worth of progress. Then it cleared the bar completely for a moment, then refilled to the (correct) level 37. Then the "X" button to close the window went dark for a second or two, then it went back to normal. The game locked up; tapping the X did nothing. I waited a couple of minutes and hard-reset the game, and everything seems to be fine now.

Nice job with the quick bug fixes, sure do appreciate it
    Level 100+, add me if you need help
    Code: XBC-BFH-YGW
    Guild: Rainbow Party

Well..I've already contacted Gree about last week's problem about not getting + version of Jian but that can wait until you've fixed and smoothed everything out I guess.
    When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth -SH

I though I screwed something up today. I started playing Thursday night and didn't like how I started out, so I wanted to wipe the game and start fresh. I deleted the game from my iPhone Friday about 10am, then reloaded it. It loaded, did some updates, then some more updates, and then all the trouble started with lag and not playing like it was Thursday night. I thought I screwed something up. Got fed up with it last night and wiped it out again, powered off/on the iphone, then reloaded. Of course, that didn't fix it either...

Now I see this thread. I did what it said and it asked to reload the game. I did, and the lag is still there.... not as heavy - it was sometimes 15-20 seconds before I could do anything, now it's 8-10 seconds. I tried doing the instructions again, as well as closing the game completely (double tap home button, press and hold the icon for the - sign, then close the game), and restart it, with the same results.

** Other things I've noticed in the past 30 minutes:

- The enhance armor is still messed up - it doesn't magically fuse the four mannequins onto the main one. It stays on the screen where you click "Enhance" then 10-15 seconds later, shows the mannequin screen with a black flashing silhouette of armor. The enhancement is done properly, the visuals of the actual enhancement process is not.

- When the Armorsmith completes a piece of armor, no matter what you're doing in the game, everything freezes for 5-10 seconds. If you're not in battle or doing something of importance, the "Armor Complete" screen will popup.

- When in battle, after the 4th stage when it says "Victory", it will lag for about 10-12 seconds then the "You're rewards are:" screen will popup.

- When I click on the red "SALE" button, it will lag for 12 seconds then the "News Bulletin" window will popup. It doesn't matter if I just had the window open a few seconds before, it still takes 12 seconds to open. The blue "SALE" button for the "One-Time Offer!" will popup right away.

- Also, I should have the ability to produce Basic Water Armor+ and Basic Spirit Armor+, but it only gives me the option to make the non+. I CAN make Earth+ and Fire+.

** Some things I'd like to see (mind you, I've only been playing for a day and a half, I'm level 25, and I'm working on Writing Cascades area):

- On the XP bar, it would be nice if it showed the amount of XP you have and how much is needed to level (like the health meter). Maybe move the "Lvl xx" into the XP symbol. Maybe look like (the XP symbol is the ()):
    ---------------------
    (25) 4800/14500 |
    ---------------------

- An option to turn off the same popups every time I go into the game! Sometimes I go into the game 10 times an hour to collect coins and start crafting more armor. EVERY time I go into the game I'm bombarded with 2 or 3 popups! I paid $9.99 for some coins/gems and yet I still get hit every time with the "One Time Offer" window for $1.99 2,000 coins/10 gems. Then the News Bulletin, and now you have the 20% bonus gem offer. Please... sometimes I just want to get into the game, do my thing, and get out.

- A way to STOP the "Special Attack" if you've accidentally pressed it. Sometimes I may press it too soon as a reflex when I see the meter full, when I don't really want to use it until 2 or 3 attacks later and know I won't have enough to fill the bar again for the boss kill. Maybe a little red X pops up when it's active before you're next attack. If you're not pressing the >> button, there would be plenty of time to cancel it.

If i find other quirks to post, I will do so in detail.

Thanks,
    AJ (Jello)
    Last edited by Jello; 05-31-2013 at 11:34 PM.

Bug report:
    my game crashes everytime i try to exit out of the guild screen. seems to only be once i press the red X on the "my guild screen"

XBC-PXC-RWB
    Feel Free To Add Me
    IGN: Lobsta

POINT BLANK GUILD
    GUILD CHAMPION

Dead since the update....

Had no issues until I just did the rather long loading update. Since then, I get either a black screen or a crash. Not the best start <wry smile>. Will reboot the device...but meh.

Hi wise one, I am still having issues as we discussed in other thread, still cannot open the game... Redownloaded from App Store just now but has made no difference

Had noticed a fair bit of lag before the hotfix and some since (mainly when going into my armorsmiths, whether or not they are currently crafting). Mild though ~ 3-5 seconds, so it's not a big bother.

I did experience a big issue when I did the major update yesterday though. I updated through the App Store then opened the app a little while later. When I did it started the updating process and the progress bar was very unreliable - climbing to 50% then dropping back to 30% then climbing back up to 70% then dropping back to 50% and so on. This didn't really bother me as I know how fickle progress bars are.
    The biggest issue is that when it reached 100% it froze there for about 3 minutes. I left my phone (assuming the progress bar reached 100% before it was actually done) and came back to it about 10 minutes later and it was still frozen at 100%.
    I hard-closed the game (crossed out from task bar) then re-opened it. The loading splash screen appeared as usual but then went black. It stayed likethat for a minute or two so I hard-closed it again and re-opened. Same thing - loading splash screen then black.
    I left my phone for a few minutes and when I came back to it the game automatically re-opened and worked fine.

It really freaked me out because I thought I may have had to delete and re-install and I was worried I might lose all my progress - thankfully it sorted it self out :-)

Guild menu and its submenus are still superslow.

I've just noticed in the App Store it's still v1.2 ( the big update ) would u be able to release a v1.21 or something with the hotfix applied as I'm unable to open the game I am unable to acquire the needed hotfix

After every battle the game crashes???

im still experiencing lags and crashes all over the game ://
    when i fuze armors, when i hire friends, whenever i kill the boss, the boss even returns to the lvls it was prior the crash :S

bring back temporarily the previous version till this gets sorted out? =)