Thread: Collect 10 Event

Post Count
    Finally got #10 but not until I got my 5th tank elim
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ****weed View Post
    I feel your pain. Didn't get my 9&10 until I broke 80 opens. Ended up using about 15 gold refreshes with cash opens to get to 10. I am pretty sure 10 came out around the 90th open. Looks like it's going to come down to the last hour for you.
    Did an even 70 opens with no luck getting to 9. Oh well. Anyone who got to 10 have any idea how many opens they had?

Who doesn't want CDR Shepard as an ally? 543 668 387 - If you're not an ally, you're a rival!

LoW Recruiting! http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...95#post1235395

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I got to number ten with a little over 100 total open attempts (used gold to open 10 and about 15 - 20ish timer restarts) Opened every hour on the hour and set my alarm for every two hours during sleeping hours to get in some extra opens. Coincidentally I never received a sapphire when using gold to open, and never had a successful open after a gold timer reset. All 10 sapphires were received after cash opens. Probably just a coincidence.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly982 View Post
    I got to number ten with a little over 100 total open attempts (used gold to open 10 and about 15 - 20ish timer restarts) Opened every hour on the hour and set my alarm for every two hours during sleeping hours to get in some extra opens. Coincidentally I never received a sapphire when using gold to open, and never had a successful open after a gold timer reset. All 10 sapphires were received after cash opens. Probably just a coincidence.
    Is that 100 open attempts or 100 successful opens?

Who doesn't want CDR Shepard as an ally? 543 668 387 - If you're not an ally, you're a rival!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Attempts.....sorry for not clarifying CDR, but now that I have had the time to do the math it was well over 100 attempts, but am not sure of the exact number

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly982 View Post
    Attempts.....sorry for not clarifying CDR, but now that I have had the time to do the math it was well over 100 attempts, but am not sure of the exact number
    No problem, thanks for the info!

Post Count
    It's nice to see some folks got to ten with cash only, it's the only way to go with these frustrating box events. I only made it to 8 and went 0 for 60 on the ninth. Extremely low odds and that's only for the ninth box.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Did anyone else not get the 10% sea bonus after getting the ship? My defense went up the 3000 odd points from the ship itself, but i should have gone up quite a bit more than that. Even after i closed the app and re-opened, and several faction mates are reporting the same thing. Am i late to the party on this one, and its just another "oops, it was never meant to have this bonus" or what?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It does show up in my bonuses section, but the stats didnt actually work, similar to the +2 energy from the 2 planes in another event. Funny how they still show up making you think you have it, but in reality they dont work. I get around 70-75k def from sea, so my boost after getting this ship should have been around 10k+, yet i only went up the 3000 odd points. What the heck is going on here. And like i said, there were 6 or 7 others in my faction who got this and all went up only those 3000 points. This sucks.