Ok...Issue with buying GOLD - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ok...Issue with buying GOLD

Post Count
    He had something to do with that MW thing where hackers (in top 'syndicates') gave themselves and others +99% health regen bonus.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

How i solved the problem

I had been having the exact same issue/message since early this month. After troubleshooting with apple AND gree and getting no results I was super annoyed.

SO

I backed up my device and factory restored it this morning. When I entered the game again, the gold was in my account, and I could buy gold again without any problems.

Hope this helps!!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by that View Post
    I had been having the exact same issue/message since early this month. After troubleshooting with apple AND gree and getting no results I was super annoyed.

SO

I backed up my device and factory restored it this morning. When I entered the game again, the gold was in my account, and I could buy gold again without any problems.

Hope this helps!!
    nice. Thanks. Umma peep game.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    I have an issue with my free gold... I've been getting popups for a couple weeks saying they're giving away 50 gold to loyal customers, but I haven't gotten it!
    u didn't read carefully .. they said only "loyal" customers
    u and me r not loyal so we get .............

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I have the same problem, no gold here.. The gold bars starts to go up after the purchase, but then goes right back down to what it was before.

Lurker
    Post Count

same here

$80 for a vault of gold (from iPad), and no gold. Tried again, "you've already purchased.. blah blah". But when I go to buy 50g, it's in my stash immediately.

Post Count
    Hey Folks,

When contacting support send them a copy of the receipt of the purchase to help speed things along. Our Team is working on resolving this.

~Sirus

Lurker
    Post Count

Again..

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Hey Folks,

When contacting support send them a copy of the receipt of the purchase to help speed things along. Our Team is working on resolving this.

~Sirus
    You don't normally get receipts until a day or two later. Doesn't really help when we need the gold now, to help our syndicates IP. I can send a portion of an online bank statement that shows you all accepted payment of $79.99 though. Quite odd that the lesser gold purchases are working fine.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelm23 View Post
    You don't normally get receipts until a day or two later. Doesn't really help when we need the gold now, to help our syndicates IP. I can send a portion of an online bank statement that shows you all accepted payment of $79.99 though. Quite odd that the lesser gold purchases are working fine.
    well said. My syndicate was gunning for first place. But couldn't buy gold. Guess we'll see where we end up.

Lurker
    Post Count

Re

Quote Originally Posted by the_brein View Post
    well said. My syndicate was gunning for first place. But couldn't buy gold. Guess we'll see where we end up.
    We (fun to do bad things) were 37 two wars ago, and missed top 50 last war by 70k. This vault could literally be the difference between a top 75 prize and a top 50 prize. Guess for now I can get a few of the lesser gold deals, but I want my vault!

Post Count
    All I can say in regards to this is to provide all the information you can on this to support. It's been noted to the engineering team and we are looking into it.

Thanks!

~Sirius

Banned
    Post Count
    Absolutely. Right now, one vault puts my syndicate in to the next bracket. We'll eventually get our gold. But won't get the syndicate bump we've needed.

Banned
    Post Count
    It's an easy fix everyone, just helped a friend in syn work thru it. All you have to do is transfer your game from one device to another using your funzio ID. We did it on IOS transferring from an iPhone to an ipad3 , but it should work on anything. When he told me his problem and showed me the screen saying gold was purchased but not downloaded, the first thought that came to my head was to transfer it. The reason this should and did work is because it takes your existing acct as gree/funzio stores it on the server side and transfers that complete package of data to the new device when you transfer it. Much simpler and cleaner way than fully factory restoring you device and all it's daisy, it's the difference between using a sledgehammer and a scalpel. The data is there, you just need a fresh install so transfer your game and u will get your gold immediately. If anyone has questions feel free to ask me I'm always around.

Thank,
    DeepCool - Tech Support

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Thank you Sirius ...I hope all gets sorted out!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I dont recive a message when I buy gold. The gold bars
    Just ticking up a few hundreds ( bought a vault ) and then goes right back down. I am on IoS and bought with a creditcard. Send in a ticket, but the reciept usually takes a few days to get. Well well, luckily I have enough gold anyway, and June has just started so it doesn't affect my bonus.