GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Ok...Issue with buying GOLD

Banned
    Post Count
    Still no word from gree.

Post Count
    Same problem exactly. It happened a week ago after I first tried to buy gold. Checked out various solutions - but getting nowhere.

Also sent a message to GREE a day after it happened but... as seems to be the prob with many, no response so far at all. Not even an acknowledgement of receipt of message.

Quote Originally Posted by Idiokus View Post
    I'm I the only one experiencing problems when buying gold?? I tried buying vaults for war and finish off Ltq quest the purchase went through but I keep receiving a pop up message that states..."gold was purchased but did not down load". It's been over a few hours now but still no gold in my account!

I tried to buy again but it won't allow me!!! The pop up message keeps coming up!!

I'm on last level of Ltq, and can not finish cause I need 2 or 3 refills...really annoying a few hours left and Ltq will be finished. All this playing and leveling up only to not be able to finish event! War starts in a few hours and would like and need to help my faction...CJ or any forum moderator if ya read this can you help please?

I sent support a ticket ---# 621500 ...I understand ticket take awhile to get answered....I need help here can't finish Ltq and can't do war ....I'm hoping a moderator reads this and tries to help me out here cause I'm lost and frustrated!

Please don't troll my thread!!!!!!!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ablankone View Post
    Same problem exactly. It happened a week ago after I first tried to buy gold. Checked out various solutions - but getting nowhere.

Also sent a message to GREE a day after it happened but... as seems to be the prob with many, no response so far at all. Not even an acknowledgement of receipt of message.
    any day now you will get a response from gree. Timing is about right. a week. It will be instructing you to get a refund through apple. I'm sure that's how it will get resolved.

Post Count
    I have the same problem that you have guys. I bought yesterday some gold on ios and it didn't transfer gold in my game account. But I have one more problem: 3-4 weeks ago i bought 240 gold and it had a bonus of +20% The gold didn't arive in my game account, wrote to gree.. Problem solved in 10 days but not the extra +20% gold and it's been a mounth since my purchase.
    Did you get that too?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by infiltrator View Post
    I have the same problem that you have guys. I bought yesterday some gold on ios and it didn't transfer gold in my game account. But I have one more problem: 3-4 weeks ago i bought 240 gold and it had a bonus of +20% The gold didn't arive in my game account, wrote to gree.. Problem solved in 10 days but not the extra +20% gold and it's been a mounth since my purchase.
    Did you get that too?
    assuming you sent tickets on both, I'm sure if you persist, they'll give you any bonus. Resending the same ticket email ensures the ticket stays open. So I've heard.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I had 3 transactions beeing charged and no gold ever received and plus i get the usual message "you already purchased this item press ok to download" and i am prompted my itunes password everytime i start game. This problem, which is very very annoying, since we pay but dont get what we payed for seems to be related only with itunes because with my android account i have no problem at all. I have an open ticket i was asked the receipts that i gave i hope to receive what i payed for.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerle View Post
    This 'hasn't been downloaded' bug will be fixed in the next app update, which should be along soonish. It's actually caused by occasional wierdness in the Apple response but we've added in several new layers of che
    cks, retries, and other measures to make sure no one gets this in the future.
    Will the fix just solve the 'hasn't been downloaded' bug or even make it possibile now to regularly purchase gold without having the problem itself; that is paying but not getting the items which then led to the password prompt when game is started and the download bug when you tried again to buy the same item.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

How i solved the problem

ONE MORE TIME, for those who can't be bothered to scroll back a few posts:

I had been having the exact same issue/message since early this month. After troubleshooting with apple AND gree and getting no results I was super annoyed.

SO

I backed up my device and factory restored it this morning. When I entered the game again, the gold was in my account, and I could buy gold again without any problems.

Hope this helps!!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by that View Post
    ONE MORE TIME, for those who can't be bothered to scroll back a few posts:

I had been having the exact same issue/message since early this month. After troubleshooting with apple AND gree and getting no results I was super annoyed.

SO

I backed up my device and factory restored it this morning. When I entered the game again, the gold was in my account, and I could buy gold again without any problems.

Hope this helps!!
    I really cant be bothered to look back a couple pages. But I did catch this the first time as I have been following this for a bit. I tried it. didnt work for me. thanks for the suggestion.

Post Count
    Thank you for your answers. I'll keep sending GREE e-mails, hopefully they will solve my issues like they did before, even if it's not my duty to keep receipts and to inform them by e-mail of my purchases. Unfortunately GREE is showing nothing else than lack of respect and a very bad way to treat their customers. The update is taking to long, more than a month now ... and with little signs of doing something

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by infiltrator View Post
    Thank you for your answers. I'll keep sending GREE e-mails, hopefully they will solve my issues like they did before, even if it's not my duty to keep receipts and to inform them by e-mail of my purchases. Unfortunately GREE is showing nothing else than lack of respect and a very bad way to treat their customers. The update is taking to long, more than a month now ... and with little signs of doing something
    you could always get a refund through apple for a purchase. Ultimately, I know that's what here gonna tell me to do. It's just gonna take them a week to tell me that.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Infiltrator: When you're talking about the 20% are you referring to buying a stockpile of gold: 240 gold for $19.99?

If you are, the 20% is already factored in, it's based of buying just a bag of gold:50 gold for $4.99.
    So, if you received 240 gold 10 days later then that's all the gold you should of received.

I hope I didn't misunderstand what you're saying and hope this helps. I know how frustrating it can be waiting for support to answer a simple question.

Banned
    Post Count
    I was curious about that too. Just felt it better to refer him to apple.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_brein View Post
    I really cant be bothered to look back a couple pages. But I did catch this the first time as I have been following this for a bit. I tried it. didnt work for me. thanks for the suggestion.
    lolz.
    im sorry to read that didnt work for you. like i said, i had been dealing with that exact error msg/issue for about 3 weeks before factory restoring the ipod worked.
    best of luck!
    T

Post Count
    Hi Guys

I posted here a few days ago with exactly the same problems. Last night I thought I'd give buying Gold another try - and finally - it worked. No more "press ok to download" messages. (But, surprise surprise... the Gold was no longer at the 20% discount... I won't bother complaining cos I know it'd be a wasted effort)

So that's that problem seemingly solved. HOWEVER, I am still getting the extremely annoying request for me to enter my password. (A request that first began when I tried to buy some Gold in the first place)... taking that into consideration I believe the onus is still with Gree(d) to sort this problem out too.

It would also be nice if Gree(d) could hire an extra person on the money that I've shelled out - to keep us all better updated and be more transparent AND generous with the truth.

It'd make for a happier, and more understanding, audience.

Quote Originally Posted by JG75 View Post
    Will the fix just solve the 'hasn't been downloaded' bug or even make it possibile now to regularly purchase gold without having the problem itself; that is paying but not getting the items which then led to the password prompt when game is started and the download bug when you tried again to buy the same item.