Ok...Issue with buying GOLD - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Ok...Issue with buying GOLD

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TenderPlacebo View Post
    Infiltrator: When you're talking about the 20% are you referring to buying a stockpile of gold: 240 gold for $19.99?

If you are, the 20% is already factored in, it's based of buying just a bag of gold:50 gold for $4.99.
    So, if you received 240 gold 10 days later then that's all the gold you should of received.

I hope I didn't misunderstand what you're saying and hope this helps. I know how frustrating it can be waiting for support to answer a simple question.
    Thank you TenderPlacebo for your answer. I realized you're right on this but i didn't notice that before. You should be right regarding the 20% from the stockpile of gold that I was talking. Maybe it's just that for 1 month now i can't buy anything in this app and it's realy frustrating to write GREE e-mails. I recently bought 50 gold and obviusly i ended with an e-mail sent to them and still no gold in my account

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I still haven't "downloaded" my purchased gold. It has been 6 days now.
    The Pigs: 329 BFB 293 BFG 136 BFE 147 BFC 420 BFI 187 BFC 264 BFM 197 BFP
    172 BFA 136 BFC 113 BFI 136 BFF
    Faction code: 156958010
    Health regen: 26%
    Ground attack: 15%
    Air attack: 15%
    Infantry attack: 15%
    Infantry defense: 30%
    Ground defense: 30%
    Air defense: 25%
    Sea defense: 20%
    Building defense: 30%
    Building output: 15%
    Guild member increase: +34

Banned
    Post Count
    I was able to purchase gold with no 20% sale yesterday. Though I still haven't received my original purchase. Not getting the data hasn't downloaded pop up anymore. But I am still getting the apple I'd pop up.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hi,

If you contact iTunes they will give you the money back. You could wait 3-4 weeks for Gree support to get back to you but they will probably tell you to do this anyway as gree support don't seem to solve problems anymore.

iTunes support with get back to you within maximum 24 hours, in my experiance within 2 hours and have the money back in your account in about 5 days.

Ive Just done it again myself and ITunes support were excellent.
    Syndicate : Spirits of crime
    Syndicate code : 869463698

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodison View Post
    Hi,

If you contact iTunes they will give you the money back. You could wait 3-4 weeks for Gree support to get back to you but they will probably tell you to do this anyway as gree support don't seem to solve problems anymore.

iTunes support with get back to you within maximum 24 hours, in my experiance within 2 hours and have the money back in your account in about 5 days.

Ive Just done it again myself and ITunes support were excellent.
    agreed. This WILL get your money back promptly. Only reason I'm not doing it is because the purchase is going towards my gold bonus.

Banned
    Post Count
    ...Was... going toward your gold bonus...

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Legen...dary View Post
    ...Was... going toward your gold bonus...
    where there's a will, there's a way.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Watched 6 videos yesterday, got an alert after 4 that I'd received 1 free gold, I has not appeared.

Never got my 50 free gold (after the popup)