Fair wd events - Page 7

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Fair wd events

Lurker
    Post Count
    Dude...$99 each? You know gold goes on sale every now and then, right?

Also, props for shutting that guy down with a screenshot. I remember someone proving their point with screenshots yesterday.... Hope you don't suffer the same fate.

Quote Originally Posted by Fl@sh View Post
    I have posted a screen shot of my CC statement in the past showing over 30 vaults of gold being purchased. I have had to send iTunes receipts multiple times to GREE to get credit for vault purchases that disappeared. I think that should be sufficient proof.

Prominent Poet
    “An unexamined life is not worth living.”- Socrates
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Dude, they r looking for hackers and they banned McGurt. I think that the top 3 factions are automatic factions made by Funzio to score 2 WD points everytime another faction scores 1 point to make it impossible to get to the top 3.
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mc an View Post
    FFP does not "spout off nasty"...FFP tells the truth. If FFP walks into his place of work, tells the truth and gets
    fired...the United States justice system will not just protect him...the United States justice system will take
    those creatures OUT! Nice try Gree short time employee.
    Stupid try you Gree shill...IP ban did not work...forgot character ban...I will be back another 50 times..
    no reply? just feeble IP ban attempt? Gree is scraping the bottom of the barrel for shill people...
    We will take you out...try to hide behind that corporate veil...this is getting personnel...FFP will be
    back whenever he feels like it...FFP will never stop...duplicated and screen shot.

I have posted a screen shot of my CC statement in the past showing over 30 vaults of gold being purchased. I have had to send iTunes receipts multiple times to GREE to get credit for vault purchases that disappeared. I think that should be sufficient proof.

Why post something which is so old, same screenshot was posted months and months ago by the same person. What are you trying to cover up, this does not look good on you. Telling would be snitching or would it be helping the dumb out.

Some say you learn from making them
    Some say you make them because you're not perfect
    You could make them every day of your life
    Sometimes you regret it

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mole Who am i?? View Post
    Why post something which is so old, same screenshot was posted months and months ago by the same person. What are you trying to cover up, this does not look good on you. Telling would be snitching or would it be helping the dumb out.
    Why does it matter when the screenshot was taken? Would you like me to post a more recent one with me giving a one finger salute? The poster wanted proof that I've spent tens of thousands, I could post as many screenshots as I feel necessary, but just this one is sufficient. I never said I've spent 10's of thousands in the last few months(although I have spent thousands), but that I have spent it total. Don't be hatin' on me...

Quote Originally Posted by Eiffel View Post
    Dude...$99 each? You know gold goes on sale every now and then, right?

Also, props for shutting that guy down with a screenshot. I remember someone proving their point with screenshots yesterday.... Hope you don't suffer the same fate.
    Yeah, this was back when I thought you had to buy full priced vaults to get the gold bonus. Silly me...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Ferr,

lead by example, don't worry about the rest. have your name / faction name as from from the top of this WD event as it was in the last Auction event.

that in it self will speak volumes. anyone else who cares to follow suit, please do.

if you big boys boycott, to the tune of the 20-50 million wd point crews coming down to 1/10 of that will hit them where they hurt. go free, break gree!

thus far, i personally have spent under $140 us since Jan 2012. and will not spend more. i am not telling anyone what to do, but merely requesting. it will make a point.

all of you big boys, take the brave heart challenge!!! (i am not a brave heart, but support what they are reported to have done in the last event)

FREE for BofAll!

Why does it matter when the screenshot was taken? Would you like me to post a more recent one with me giving a one finger salute? The poster wanted proof that I've spent tens of thousands, I could post as many screenshots as I feel necessary, but just this one is sufficient. I never said I've spent 10's of thousands in the last few months(although I have spent thousands), but that I have spent it total. Don't be hatin' on me...
    We maybe be on the same side fighting side by side but the does not make us friends. Do not provoke me as that will be a painful experience for yourself.

Free hits all day long benefits many, having one free hitter in a team does a lot but does not get 1st. With 4 that gets you 1st at charity price. 3 members bought this for a good price and it is know to a few over there, no question is asked as long as 1st is in sight. EGO

Toggling on and off avoids detection everything but it has been known that they over the other side are aware and have done nothing to stop this as it will cut the points down. less points = less $$$

Look out for the screenshots, put them together to have a full picture
    Last edited by The Mole Who am i??; 05-31-2013 at 03:28 PM.

Lurker
    Post Count

Ferr you are a god but....

Well it's been 24 hours since I sent a 2 emails to gree. (Would send more but don't want to get kicked for spamming) And no reply yet. My name is Chiu and I am the officer who trapped the hackers. Long live General and the durty troops of McGurt!!.........Wow can't believe you would still buy gold knowing that there are a lot of cheaters. Did you not read Durt McGurt thread yesterday. Good luck. Long live the general and the durty troops of McGurt!!!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Agree...talk is cheap...anybody want to do something?

Lurker
    Post Count
    I agree with anyone that thinks that they have spent too much money being driven up by hackers and those that condone it. I also spend multiple thousands on the game every month and have become disillusioned by the ineptness of Gree to deal with a problem that they have known about for almost a year. That is just one of many problems that I have heard about recently. Free gold is another and if I ever get real proof of that...I will do something to recoup my expenditures to this game. Pussy footing around and trying to be politically correct does not work for me. Gree has been qriding our wallets like a merry go round but not protecting us from he obvious hacking as well as driving he game to higher levels so more money is spent. Make no mistake......Gree does this. I am sure it is part of their business plan.

Banned
    Post Count
    I am doing something
    GREE lost my $3,000 a month
    Plus I am doing "something" else shhh secret

Quote Originally Posted by Mc an View Post
    Agree...talk is cheap...anybody want to do something?
    You people will always talk and no action, reason i have been doing this was my reaction to poor service, in the past i have provided many screen shots and told many things which have proven to be correct. A new account will be made and a video on youtube will be provide to show how quick it takes to fill up, blink of an eye. WATCH OUT, patience is a virtue. HOLD ON, why should i do others a favour?

Rest have dreamt of gaining 1st not knowing it was impossible, i know its hurting you. Learn from what you see if you want to ease the pain. Penguin poop is bad for you, this poop will kill your brain cells, turn you into a vegetable.

This whole thing will be gone one day when you wake up, the end is near.

Post Count
    We maybe be on the same side fighting side by side but the does not make us friends. Do not provoke me as that will be a painful experience for yourself.

Free hits all day long benefits many, having one free hitter in a team does a lot but does not get 1st. With 4 that gets you 1st at charity price. 3 members bought this for a good price and it is know to a few over there, no question is asked as long as 1st is in sight. EGO

Toggling on and off avoids detection everything but it has been known that they over the other side are aware and have done nothing to stop this as it will cut the points down. less points = less $$$

Look out for the screenshots, put them together to have a full picture
    Provoke you? You haven't seen anything yet. My poor little pixel avatar doesn't bruise, inflict away.

Provoke you? You haven't seen anything yet. My poor little pixel avatar doesn't bruise, inflict away.
    are you are still here? old man didnt you say at the start of the whole world domination that you was finished and how you uploaded screenshot of your account saying how you are quitting.

Talk is cheap, you have no morals, respect you word meaning nothing but..... Do not cry and then remain here, you my friend have also been on the penguin poop.

If the 1st had nothing to hide why be on here all day trying your best to convince other's.

Post Count
    are you are still here? old man didnt you say at the start of the whole world domination that you was finished and how you uploaded screenshot of your account saying how you are quitting.

Talk is cheap, you have no morals, respect you word meaning nothing but..... Do not cry and then remain here, you my friend have also been on the penguin poop.

If the 1st had nothing to hide why be on here all day trying your best to convince other's.
    But then I emerged through the gates of hell as a possessed demon. I could care less about some irrelevant wanna be mole not able to comprehend English past a 4th grade level. Why don't you take the advice I dished out last week.