Page 8 of 24 First ... 67891018 ... Last
    Oh and yea already in LINE Messenger group

In-game name: Kekoa
    XBB-HWB-DQG
    Level: 97 and I level up everyday
    Why are you a legend: I'm a very active player, i have been playing this game since it came out. I'm currently in a guild of accepting only 90+ players and I am a high commander. The guild I'm in is currently at level 24 which 15% of its success came from me. I don't see myself as a legend without a legendary guild. To become a legendary guild, you need active players. With me on your team, I can greatly contribute in becoming thee legendary guild.
    Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: Not yet, pm me if I meet your criteria and then I will download the app.

In-game name: Hathy
    Referral code: XBB-MGW-HHQ
    Level: 176
    Why are you a legend(-to-be): Because i'm in a legend guild named The Rainbow Room
    Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: yes i do

I applied, please accept.

In-game name: blesS
    Referral code: XBB-PYR-FNB
    Level: 104
    Why are you a legend(-to-be): Im addicted to that game, but wasted too much time in guilds with no active ingame chat and where even the guildleaders refused my friendinvitation I think that this will not happen in a community like this. Im happy that the Line Messenger, as a real base of communication, is playing an essential role. So here I am.. in hope for a pretty guild.

Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: ID: bless.ed

Hi everybody,

I have just left my guild in hoping to recieve an invitation from either you
    or the untouchables. I will join the first guild who invites me.

XBC NNQ BXC

I am LV91, very, very 100% daily active, plaing only! since roundabout six weeks.
    I only wear ultrarare or nemeis armor and I´m at Jacklope round 42

Hoping for a soon invitation!

Talking Recruit me recruit me

Name: nelz (Both K&D + line)
    Code: XBB-MQW-NFY <--- add me if you want, I still got many spaces left
    Level: 109
    Legend: Well...defo not yet in this stage, but I will be soon, hopefully
    I am as active as the above stated lol... I am a "mission mvp hunter", and you will know that soon after I join I am mature + helpful player... Jus wanna join the fun group in this game!!
    Got a Max Mantle of the Beast + armor, nemesis (not every though), and now just working on max-ing the DP+ (i know i am a bit slow progress :S)

Line messenger: yea, I joined "Rainbow Coalition", ID is Nelz.

Could I join the rainbow party? I have already sent the request to the guild :P

Quote Originally Posted by nelz View Post
    Name: nelz (Both K&D + line)
    Code: XBB-MQW-NFY <--- add me if you want, I still got many spaces left
    Level: 109
    Legend: Well...defo not yet in this stage, but I will be soon, hopefully
    I am as active as the above stated lol... I am a "mission mvp hunter", and you will know that soon after I join I am mature + helpful player... Jus wanna join the fun group in this game!!
    Got a Max Mantle of the Beast + armor, nemesis (not every though), and now just working on max-ing the DP+ (i know i am a bit slow progress :S)

Line messenger: yea, I joined "Rainbow Coalition", ID is Nelz.

Could I join the rainbow party? I have already sent the request to the guild :P
    I believe you are in one of the Rainbow guilds already?
    Level 100+, add me if you need help
    Code: XBC-BFH-YGW
    Guild: Rainbow Party

Wink Would like to join knight and dragons

In game name: The joker
    Level 141 still levelling
    I would really like to join ur guild. Very active player
    Love the game consider

I know a good thing when I see it!!

Hey there!

I matched up against Eunuchorn (did I spell that right?) in the current tourney and, when I added him as a friend and checked out the guild, I quickly realized that this is the place to be.

I have only been playing for a couple weeks now and am currently level 66, and ranked 127 in the arena (I finished 172nd in the last tournament and made ribbon 2 in the one before that). I've jacked up six training fields with gems and will do at least one more when I can expand again, so I have a good core for generating gold to upgrade and donate with. I'm very active and efficient, so I expect to be 100+ in a couple of weeks and I will be a reliable donator.

As for armour, I have maxed out the following; Living Flame+, Crius+ and Stormrage+. I'm currently levelling Hydra Hunter+ and Spirit Guardian.

In addition, I've routinely taken on leadership roles in guilds when asked to do so, so I'm happy to take on a little responsibility if you like. Hope to join you soon!

Cool And the official application...

Didn't read the first threads before posting the above, sorry. ;-)

In-game name: Add XBC WNR XDD
    Referral code: XBC WNR XDD
    Level: 66 (gaining 2 levels per day except on weekends)
    Why are you a legend(-to-be): Well, aside from being addicted enough to play more than my wife would like... . I'm a team player; what makes you stronger makes me stronger too.

Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: I just added teheunuchorn and sir.dot : my ID is Clayton (also my RL name).

In-game name: Geopet
    Referral code: XBC-CNG-GWR
    Amount/level Training fields: 8/max level
    Amount/level Armorsmiths: 3/max level
    How frequently do you buy gems: every monday and friday.

Why are you a legend(-to-be): currently level 93 and leveling at least one level everyday
    Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: i will get it if i am accepted in the rainbow room guild.
    Last edited by geopet; 06-24-2013 at 03:28 PM. Reason: changed in-game name

Edits..

I'm not being allowed to edit my application post above for some reason..? No big deal but I wanted to let you know that I changed my game name to Clayton as per Sir.Dot's recommendation. Also, you will note that my level is now 70 and my tourney rank is 75.

Waiting list (reminder for myself):

Kekoa
    Hathy
    nelz
    The Joker
    Clayton
    geopet
    Ardulus
    Mazacar
    Last edited by Sir.; 06-27-2013 at 04:02 PM.
    IGN: SiRR Dot
    Guild: The Rainbow Room
    All Hail The King Cloud!

Join the Rainbow Coalition: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ild-of-Legends

Questions?
    Line id: sir.dot
    Line name: Sir.

In-game name: Ardulus
    Referral code: XBB - QGY - VNR

Amount/level Training fields: 12 lvl2 training fields
    Amount/level Armorsmiths: 3 lvl2 training fields
    How frequently do you buy gems: minimum every 2 weeks

Why are you a legend(-to-be): previous pro gaming experience and mindset, rank 9 two tournaments ago even though I'm just now level 81. I just recently started to play K&D more seriously and have just about maxed my Jian+ armour.
    Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: yep =)

In-game name: Mazacar
    Level: 97
    Referral code:XBB ZGG CVR

Amount/level Training fields:10 lvl2 training fields
    Amount/level Armorsmiths: 3 lvl2 armoursmiths
    Maxed armor sets: Maxed Jians+,Dark Prince+,Half Dragon,Stormrage,flowstone- Starsong lvl65, currently going for jackalope+ probably coming in a week time.
    How frequently do you buy gems: Whenever i feel like buying then i will buy hahaha
    Why are you a legend to-be: I feel that i played quite well in this game, not saying that im pro or what, just feel that im not weak. Maybe i was kinda weak a month back, but i got active seens the guild was introduced, seens then i have been leveling pretty well from 70+ to my current level i think it took me ard 2 weeks not very fast i guess but not too bad. If i continue to play like this im pretty sure you can expect more from me in the future!
    Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: Yep i just joined the chat group