Page 4 of 24 First ... 2345614 ... Last
    Looking for a high-level guild. Currently at 100.
    Knights & Dragons Friend Code:
    XBB - GWV - ZNC

In-game name: Sir William
    Referral code:XBB-QVG-PNM
    Level: 92
    Why are you a legend(-to-be): I am working on a guide to leveling to help the newer players understand the game better before they make as many mistakes as the rest of us have. And I have quite a few friends I've made with members of this guild already (at least I'd like to think so).
    Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: yes I have it and have added Eunuchorn and sir.
    Last edited by Sir William; 05-31-2013 at 06:02 PM.
    Sir William

Level 200+
    Member of Rainbow Ponies

wow!

Looks like y'all are going to have an awesome guild

I've been slowing down my playing a bit lately, especially since I went on vacation.
    But I still try to get the +Versions of all the epic boss armors.

Jaygan
    LVL 179

(btw, i'm so jealous of those with the BKR!!!)

Mythic

Hey, I'll be adding you two shortly on Line, I have my own guild, and I would like it to be a part of the group of guilds/community, is there a process or application for this?
    Last edited by Final Boss; 05-31-2013 at 05:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmer View Post
    it's "Sir." - you are lacking the dot in the end =)
    :mindsplosion:
    Level 180+

Interested in adding new friends who are high level with strong armors. Also accepting applications to join The Rainbow Rug, a member of the Rainbow Coalition.

IGN: Lee
    XBB-QYQ-WXY

Seems like a cool group, wish you guys the best of luck!

Sweet stuff

The Rainbow room sure will be a cool guild!
    If it was not for the fact that I already have my own guild I would totally apply
    I am also in the same thoughts as Final Boss, if there ever will be some sort of guild of guilds I'd like to enrol my guild with you guys.

Happy hunting!
    Last edited by Lii; 06-01-2013 at 01:12 PM.

application

hi i would like to apply

In-game name: Bobdeschildpad
    Referral code: XBB-RMF-PVY
    Level: 71, 72 in the next hour.
    Why do you belong in this guild: I am daily active and a team player! I am always willing to help the team, some of the guilds memebers are already in my friends list
    Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: I will

line

Added you guys to the messenger. nickname: bobdeschildpad

Hi

Hi

I'm lvl 7x and growing, i have nemesis every weak and i' m friend with most of u...

I really would like to join ur guild!

Thanks
    Ulabadula

XBC-CDY-VWC

Guild app

Ign:kenaris
    Code: XBB-WPC-BYR
    Level:92
    Why am I a legend to be: very active and can help to
    Contribute to the guild and the community
    Do I have line: yes alr in the group

so, hows the progress eun?

is there any good news for us?

is the guild capacity already increase?
    knights & dragons

im lv 81, and i will accepting everyone into my friend list
    just add me and let me know
    xbc - hhx - vrd

ex-part of rainbow rug's guild, currently doesnt hv any guild

invitation is allowed, thanks

app

In-game name: 4ndrue
    Referral code: XBB - NVD - XHG
    Level:103
    Why are you a legend(-to-be): I am a very active player, currently 14 on epic boss damage leader board, and I think I would be an asset to the guild.
    Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: I have it, name is 4ndrue.
    Last edited by 4ndrue; 06-01-2013 at 08:09 AM.

Back on the forums for a bit. Am having a busy weekend, so can't be too active. As for the progress: we're leveling up relatively fast, but the member limit doesn't seem to increase very quickly. Certainly not nearly enough to put it into one guild. Currently we have two guilds going: Rainbow Room and Rainbow Party. It seems as if we need at least one more guild to be created, let us know if you want to be the one starting this.

I will be posting a list with currently waiting applications after I have a member list of the Rainbow Party guild.

Quote Originally Posted by palehorsem4n View Post
    I think I may have the wrong app downloaded; couldn't find "teheunochorn" or "sir" as a user. Downloaded an app called "Line". Closest match to search for "line messenger"..

Edit: Finally found Eunuchorn. Was misspelling it. Not sure if I'm misspelling "sir" as well...
    You can find me by searching "sir.dot", my display name however is "Sir." (which is the name you will see in chat).

Quote Originally Posted by Lii View Post
    The Rainbow room sure will be a cool guild!
    If it was not for the fact that I already have my own guild I would totally apply
    I am also in the same thoughts as Final Boss, if there ever will be some sort of guild of guilds I'd like to enrol my guild with you guys.

Apologies if this will be considered spam, but if anyone here feel they want to get into a laid back guild that will kick some ass but are maybe not 100+ yet please let me know. In the guild Knights of Flame we are active players in the levels 60-80.

Happy hunting!
    This is not spam, it's hijacking, which is very disrespectful and a lot worse than spamming, actually.
    IGN: SiRR Dot
    Guild: The Rainbow Room
    All Hail The King Cloud!

Join the Rainbow Coalition: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ild-of-Legends

Questions?
    Line id: sir.dot
    Line name: Sir.

In-game name: 600RR
    Referral code: As in signature
    Level: 86
    Why are you a legend(-to-be):

I've started as a noob, and transformed my game. I have a solid understanding of the game and how to get the best out of it which I've learnt from this here community over a relatively short period of time. As I said i've gone from being a noob which changed at lvl 30 when i joined this community and have since turned game around, which now gives the me knowledge, experience and abilities to pass such information on to the new players who like myself were probably struggling till the information they need was given to them.

I feel as though I have one of the best experiences here, coming from a complete noob, barely being able to sc**** through skeletons tomb at level 15-20 to where I am now, who better to give a relevant opinion and pass on their own experience and knowledge that transformed their game?

I think I'm somewhat of a reputable person here in this community, i'm not afraid to ask questions and always put people straight, I don't like beating around the bush or telling people what they want to hear, setting them straight always works out best.

Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: Been on line for weeks; 600RR
    600RR
    Rainbow Room
    Level 100+

XBB-ZWY-WBN - Please PM prior to adding me or I will not accept you.