Page 3 of 24 First 1234513 ... Last
    IGN: RockLee
    Referral Code: XBB XMM XFW
    Level: 115
    Why I am a legend to be: Am addicted to this game. Got to lvl 100+ within a month but looking to getting lvl60 for Epic Boss this week. Would like to join as most of the members are also on my friend list! =)
    Line Messenger: Not yet at the moment. Will update my nick once I dl it.

PS: Downloading the updated app now. =)
    IGN:RPocky
    Recruitment officer of Rainbow Party
    Code: XBB XMM XFW Lvl: 100+
    Send me a PM if you need me to add cos there are too many request.
    Guild: Rainbow Party !!!

Post Big D

In-game name: Big D
    Referral code: XBB-GYZ-XHW
    Level: 112
    Why are you a legend(-to-be): i am not obsessed by armor's outlook in building one. Its balance that i am looking for.
    Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: Yes.
    Knights & Dragons
    === Level 112 ===
    IGN : Big D
    XBB - GYZ - XHW

Ign: kripton
    Referal code: xbb cwg mmm
    Level:131
    Why im a legend to be:
    I got maxed kaleidoscopic starmetal raiment,sky guardian,armor of the dark prince+,infernal lord+.my jians plus is lvl 45 atm.have rare armors like cloud king finery,play daily,have 9m cash in case we need to donate to guild in the future.
    More than it i have been black medalist 3 consecutive weeks(maybe one of or the best sequence in game).almost reaching 5k wins .And i always go to level 60 on bosses.And im friend of 57 level 1xx players including daemon,zhy,king.ok this is me!
    Line messager: i pretend to have in case i enter the guild.

Ominousz

In-game name: Ominousz
    Referral code: XBC-GXB-MNG
    Level: 85
    Why are you a legend(-to-be): I'm very active, both in terms of gameplay and forum-wise, which insights me with a deep understanding of the game, this has been the key to my success so far.
    Furthermore I'm a very friendly and helpful person usually surrounded with a bunch of good friends resulting in each one of us having a great time

Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: Yes, already have it.

In-game name: Spartacus
    Referral code: XBB-ZMG-FXH
    Level: 85
    Why are you a legend(-to-be): I like competition and I also like to get the most out of my character in every game... I'm quite active, enough to steadily gain levels, but not so much to get bored by the game after 1 month :P Looking forward to get to level 100 by the end of next week! I've maxed the big four+, and I'm actually working on craftable 70s (Swamp Shaman+ at the moment). This week I should also be able to get my first boss armor+, hope to get to 60 kills soon I also hope to become a medalist as soon as possible
    Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: I still don't have it, but I can download it if necessary
    My code: XBB-ZMG-FXH
    Level 100+, IGN Spartacus

Colourful Application from the Land of Beer and Bratwurst

Application rescinded - joined Rainbow Party.

Hi Rainbow Roomies,

here's my application.

In-game name: Nemmer

Referral code: XBB-RPR-GNH

Level: 97

Why are you a legend(-to-be):
    - I'm Bavarian (we invented beer, Oktoberfest and Bratwurst!)
    - I'm helpful and good with Excel, English and tinkering around with difficult stuff
    - I've got a rather British type of humour, and lots of it!
    - I'm reliable, very active and I simply would LOVE to join! A guild full of helpful legends!!

Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: Yes (Nemmer)

Favourite three armours (looks):
    - Half-Dragon Warrior's Armor
    - Black Kaleidoscopic Raiment
    - Blackfrost Raiment

Favourite three armours (usage):
    - Black Kaleidoscopic Raiment (strong defensive blocker)
    - Sky Guardian Armor + (high dmg vs. water, earth)
    - Sasquatch Armor + (KILLS Infernal/Half-Dragon)
    Last edited by Nemmer; 06-01-2013 at 05:33 AM. Reason: Application rescinded
    Main Char Name: Nemmer
    Guild: High Commander of Rainbow Party - Fun and Games Galore!
    Current Level: 137
    Referral Code: XBB-RPR-GNH
    Line: Nemmer
    This Week's Nemesis: yes

If you want me to add you - write me a message first =)

In-game name: Varza
    Referral code: XBC-GHC-RVD
    Level: 80
    Why are you a legend(-to-be): Because I'm awesome! No, really! Uh actually, I don't know. I'm active and like to help where I can. I still feel kind of new and trying to build up a knowledge base of the game. In other words, addicted!
    Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: I'll get it. And I'll likely be called Varza on there too.

Update: I installed Line Messenger, but can't start using it quite yet. You see, I am traveling and I have my phone pretty much disabled except for wifi. Line wants to send a verification SMS, which I can't receive at the moment. So I can only start using it at the end of the month when I get back.
    Last edited by Varza; 05-31-2013 at 04:59 AM.

Talking Rediye

Thanks for invite!
    Last edited by Rediye; 06-02-2013 at 04:09 AM.

In-game name: Robin
    Referral code: XBC-DNF-XBF
    Level: 60

In-game name: Lee Lv 117

Referral code: XBB-QYQ-WXY

Level: 117

Why are you a legend(-to-be): I have a calculated spreadsheet consisting of the strongest arena teams, revolving around core armor strength and optimal counters to a stronger opponent. I have not yet crafted all of the armora to arrange such a team, but this week's boss armor will get me one step closer. I have completed the game and am now focusing solely on the epic bosses with intent to create the ultimate arena team(s).

Do you have Line Messenger: Yes, username "Lee"
    Level 180+

Interested in adding new friends who are high level with strong armors. Also accepting applications to join The Rainbow Rug, a member of the Rainbow Coalition.

IGN: Lee
    XBB-QYQ-WXY

I think I may have the wrong app downloaded; couldn't find "teheunochorn" or "sir" as a user. Downloaded an app called "Line". Closest match to search for "line messenger"..

Edit: Finally found Eunuchorn. Was misspelling it. Not sure if I'm misspelling "sir" as well...
    Last edited by palehorsem4n; 05-31-2013 at 12:36 PM.
    Level 180+

Interested in adding new friends who are high level with strong armors. Also accepting applications to join The Rainbow Rug, a member of the Rainbow Coalition.

IGN: Lee
    XBB-QYQ-WXY

In-game name: Sylence
    Referral code:XBB-HXH-XXH
    Level:92
    Why are you a legend(-to-be): I am active everyday and almost all hours. I read all fourm threads/post. I'm very up to date on all updates. Next pvp event, Nem boss, new armors and special items. I know most if not all of knights & dragons i possibly can. I been playing since march.
    Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: Yes my name is Sylence on line messenger

In-game name: Badhairdayz
    Referral code:XBB-RBR-HFY
    Level: 90
    Why are you a legend(-to-be): Very active player and reading the forum.
    Ready to help wherever I can, trying to get nemesis every week to help friends reach boss level 60!
    Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: Not yet but I surely will do !

In-game name: Skipper
    Referral code: XBB - XQR - VXF
    Level:97
    Why are you a legend(-to-be): Besides from all the mandatory crap like being very active, helpfull and so on and so on, I am an ~ AWESOME ~ Viking from Northern Europe
    Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: Have it and is a part of the group ~ Skipper

Quote Originally Posted by palehorsem4n View Post
    I think I may have the wrong app downloaded; couldn't find "teheunochorn" or "sir" as a user. Downloaded an app called "Line". Closest match to search for "line messenger"..

Edit: Finally found Eunuchorn. Was misspelling it. Not sure if I'm misspelling "sir" as well...
    it's "Sir." - you are lacking the dot in the end =)
    Main Char Name: Nemmer
    Guild: High Commander of Rainbow Party - Fun and Games Galore!
    Current Level: 137
    Referral Code: XBB-RPR-GNH
    Line: Nemmer
    This Week's Nemesis: yes

If you want me to add you - write me a message first =)