Page 20 of 24 First ... 101819202122 ... Last

Cool Application for Guild

Line Name: MicRush
    Line id: micrush

In-game name: RhaegarTargaryen
    Level: 91
    Referral code: XBF CVB VBR

Amount/level Monster Nests: 23/lvl2 (400k+ a day)
    Amount/level Armorsmiths: 2/lvl2
    Maxed armor sets: NA, that's the goal right now
    How frequently do you buy gems: during guild wars

Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition: considering I just started playing since Slimelord Glorg, I am picking up the game fast. I am so awefully addicted in this game that I open the game every hour so you can say that I am a very active player. I always participated in guild wars but unfortunately none of the other guild members were as excited as I was so we sucked at 525 place last time. I would most definitely contribute to the victory of the guild.

Application

Line Name:KingKetchup
    Line id:KingKetchup

In-game name:Efreed
    Level: 78
    Referral code:XBD-VMG-ZCW

Amount/level Training fields:11 level 2
    Amount/level Armorsmiths:2 level 2
    Maxed armor sets: Phyrus level 70, Storm level 50
    How frequently do you buy gems?:
    Not very often
    Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition:I am a very active and willing to use my resources efficiently. Also am willing to donate as much as possible.

application

line name- emal78
    line id- emal78

in game name- emal78
    level- 64
    referral code- xbb-mwm-rwz
    i have 12 training fields at the highest level that you can get with gold
    i have 3 armorsmiths at the highest level that you can get with gold
    i do not buy gems.
    i dont have any maxed armors. my main three armors are horrible wurm armor level 56, tempered battlegear level 53, and armor of eurus level 44.
    i have other epic boss armors for my other knights but they arent high levels. i am working on my first three before i level my other armors.

i would be an asset to the coalition because i am an active player. i play everyday and im on as much as possible. i will give as much gold as i can every week. i also will join in in every war i have power for. i will also try to help anyone who needs it.

Line Name:Erixas
    Line id:erixas

In-game name:erixas ZERO
    Level: 156
    Referral code:XBC GXH MDN

Amount/level Training fields:11/lvl3
    Amount/level Armorsmiths:4/lvl3
    Maxed armor sets: 6 and working on second epic
    How frequently do you buy gems: (this is not a necessity to join)doing wars

Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition :vey acive players and would like to join guild wih 100% active and strong players.
    Last edited by Erixas; 09-17-2013 at 12:53 PM.

Point blank Lewis

Line Name:PBlewis
    Line id PBLewis

In-game name: Lewis
    Level: 99

Amount/level Training fields:11 level 2
    Amount/level Armorsmiths:3 level 2
    Maxed armor sets: maxed: clayplate, halfway through forgestone aegis and i fused the last two my other clayplate and combustion armour which were maxed
    How frequently do you buy gems?:
    Not very often
    Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition:i a good because i am active everyday, i can contribute a lot in guild wars depending on how glitchy knights and dragons is and i can donate almost 150,000 every day

In-game name: Lance
    Level: 285
    Referral code: XBB-VYN-RCC

Amount/level Training fields: All Training Fields Max
    Amount/level Armorsmiths: 4
    Maxed armor sets: Jian+ BK+ Boreas+ Notus+ Assasin+ Pyro+ Eurus+ Beast+ Jack+ Phyrus+ Summoner+ Moontide and a few more on the way Fallen+ wanderer+ Troll+ Slimbane+ waiting on the wings
    How frequently do you buy gems: Once a week

Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition: Lunasea in forums ; Very active player, was Guild Sentinel for my exclan ; Looking to experience a active Guildwar ; I have my own observations and keen eye to catch on to a leads and clues ; think I am one of the fastest rising in terms of level progression
    Dragons & Knights : XBB-VYN-RCC
    Have Nemesis Armor this week

Hi guys! Basbeer here. I'm posting this application for a friend of mine because he has some troubles with the funzio site.

Line Name: Stimorol
    Line id:stimorol

In-game name: Stimorol
    Level: 108
    Referral code: XBB-NRN-YCN

Amount/level Training fields: 10, level 2 and 1, level 3. On my way of maxing them.
    Amount/level Armorsmiths: 4, level 3
    Maxed armor sets: Maxed Big Four and Dark Prince+, Infernal Lord+ and Blazeborn 80
    How frequently do you buy gems: (this is not a necessity to join)
    Sometimes.

Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition: I'm a very active player and have been playing with Basbeer since Gorlog. I'm a good teamplayer and a good assest for the guild!

I have added everyone I could on Line and added them to our waiting room. If you don't have an invite and haven't been contacted yet, send me a pm there and I will add you and see if we can find a place in one of our guilds for you.
    IGN: SiRR Dot
    Guild: The Rainbow Room
    All Hail The King Cloud!

Join the Rainbow Coalition: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ild-of-Legends

Questions?
    Line id: sir.dot
    Line name: Sir.

Slp

Line Name: SLP
    Line id: SLP

In-game name: SLP
    Level: 81
    Referral code: XBD FHD FDG

Amount/level Training fields: 12/2
    Amount/level Armorsmiths: 3/2
    Maxed armor sets: 2,
    How frequently do you buy gems: (this is not a necessity to join) once a month

Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition: loyal, very active, was in koyo inc but everyone left.

In-game name: TeddyDoan
    Level: 315
    Referral code: XBC-CQQ-FQX

Amount/level Training fields: All Training Fields Max
    Amount/level Armorsmiths: 4
    Maxed armor sets: 6
    How frequently do you buy gems: I bought when i need it

Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition: I can online 24/24 during guild war . normally i played 16/24 work well with everybody

Application form

Line Name:shananae III
    Line id:shananae_padilla

In-game name:Shananae III
    Level: 87
    Referral code:xbb-gzp-zhv

Amount/level Training fields:10, all level 2
    Amount/level Armorsmiths:3, one is lvl 3 and other two are lvl 2
    Maxed armor sets:guardians battle gear
    How frequently do you buy gems: (this is not a necessity to join) rarely buy gems

Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition:I am a frequent player and am willing to donate and help the quild in any way

Rainbow Application.

Line Name:Kratos
    Line id:Jandals

In-game name: Jandals
    Level: 106
    Referral code: XBB-DJI-AIS

Amount/level Training fields: 9 TF (LVL 3), 3 TF (LVL 2)
    Amount/level Armorsmiths: 2 (LVL 3), 1 (LVL 2)
    Maxed armor sets: Featherblade+ (70), Armor of the Infernal Lord+ (70), Sky Guardian+ (21), Troll Forge+ (1), Soulshard Raiment+ (3). Phyrus (35), Boreas (36), Pyro (37).
    How frequently do you buy gems: (this is not a necessity to join)
    Once a fortnight.

Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition: I am very loyal and very active. I work hard and strive to improve. I donate quite heavily as I have already proven. I am very active on line constantly checking it as of late. I have a team player attitude, I fight for the betterment of the guild, and strive to improve not just for myself but so we shall all prosper. I have steady income and have amassed quite a bit which will aid in donations for improving the guild.
    Last edited by GhostofSparta; 10-26-2013 at 09:49 PM. Reason: Spelling

Rainbow Coalition is awesome!

Lightserpent
    lightserpent1

Chris
    Level 60
    XBF-CDN-MMZ
    10 TF level 3
    3 armorsmiths level 3
    3 max

1 a week

I think I would be a valuable asset because I joined in the middle of June and I'm going to be on this game long term and if I get accepted I will try to work my way up to the rainbow room guild.I m also a very active and I contribute a lot.Im just looking for a chance to prove my worth.Thanks

Joining the rainbow coalition

Line Name:Wackyboy357
    Line id:07942971066

In-game name:wackyboy357
    Level: 61 nearly level 62
    Referral code: XBB-GVG-XPB
    Amount/level Training fields: 12 level 2 training fields
    Amount/level Armorsmiths: 2 armour smiths
    Maxed armor sets: 1 jackalope, nearly maxed feather blade and armour of phyrus
    How frequently do you buy gems: (this is not a necessity to join) not very often, I don't have good luck in chests
    Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition: I'm active a lot, I contribute a lot to guild wars and I think I will become a valuable asset o your guild. I'm also looking to prove myself.

Line Name: TheOne&Only Kalibor
    Line id: theoneandonlycalibor

In-game name: OneNonly Kalibor
    Level: 84
    Referral code: XBC-FCV-CQN

Amount/level Training fields: 12/level 2
    Amount/level Armorsmiths: 3/level 2
    Maxed armor sets: Jackalopes chaingarb (working on guardians battlegear and infernal lord+
    How frequently do you buy gems: Never

Why are you a valuable asset: I am a daily player who likes to have fun and is competitive
    I Also would contribute gold very often.