Mt demon

Line Name:MT Demon
    Line id:drewdevil666

In-game name:MT Demon
    Level: 138
    Referral code:XBB-MGQ-DPW

Amount/level Training fields:12 all max 1 level 2
    Amount/level Armorsmiths: 3 2 max 1 level 2
    Maxed armor sets: 4 royal prince+ maxed infernal lord+ maxed combustion+ maxed storm rage+ maxed getting better water armour soon tho
    How frequently do you buy gems: (this is not a necessity to join) hardly ever as I am a 2nd her apprentice boilermaker and I don't earn much money

Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition:I think I will be good as I play everyday and can contribute a lot a gold every week and I am always active and never miss and boss and never miss a Guild war

Line Name: Nim Joong Jung

In-game name: jose
    Level: 146
    Referral code: XBC-GHQ-NPD

Amount/level Training fields:maxed 11 ea
    Amount/level Armorsmiths: maxed 1 ea
    Maxed armor sets: 4x4* , big four, bkal+
    How frequently do you buy gems: (this is not a necessity to join)
    50 USD only 1 time
    Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition:
    I am daily player. I personally like to find the new motivation. I will dedicate my effort to help the guild/friends if they needed.

Application

If you would like to join our coalition, please fill in this application form and wait for a
    (co-)leader to respond. This application is rather in-depth, so we can see which guild is the most suited for you.

Line Name:Airblade
    Line id:airblades

In-game name: AB Airblade
    Level: 177
    Referral code: XBB - RQY - XRC

Amount/level Training fields: 11 (lvl 3)
    Amount/level Armorsmiths: 3 ( lvl 3)
    Maxed armor sets: 11 (1 epic, 4 legendaries, 3 super rare, 3 rare) ALL +
    How frequently do you buy gems: once every war. about 175 - 375 depends on $$ that month.

I am very active and I would love to join an active guild. I was a guild master of Airblade guild, friend with Dan who's current in RP, i would love to join him in the same guild if possible.
    Please let me know if you know more about my armors and what not Thanks.
    GUILD: AIRBLADE
    GUILD LVL: 9
    FRIEND CODE: XBB-RQY-XRC
    LVL: 97

Line Name: dawid
    Line id: dawidfr

In-game name: dawid
    Level: 111
    Referral code: XBB-GYN-CDB

Amount/level Training fields: 3 lvl2 + 9 lvl1 / 12
    Amount/level Armorsmiths: 3 lvl2
    Maxed armor sets: 3 ultra rare+, 2 Legedary+

Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition: i'm hourly player, i always finished in top 500 in boss event week.
    Last edited by dawid; 09-17-2013 at 03:57 AM.

In-game name: smitty
    Level: 69
    Referral code: XBD-WNZ-MYZ

Amount/level Training fields: 10 training fields level 2
    Amount/level Armorsmiths: 3 armorsmiths level 2
    Maxed armor sets: nerezza level 50 and 4 other legendaries level 35
    How frequently do you buy gems: once a week

Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition: im a very active player

App for RRu

Quote Originally Posted by Sir. View Post
    Application form

If you would like to join our coalition, please fill in this application form and wait for a
    (co-)leader to respond. This application is rather in-depth, so we can see which guild is the most suited for you.

Line Name: Justintime
    Line id: unlucky91

In-game name: Unlucky
    Level: 121
    Referral code: XBD WFQ DQH

Amount/level Training fields: 8 lvl 3, 3 lvl 2
    Amount/level Armorsmiths: 2 lvl 3
    Maxed armor sets: none yet
    How frequently do you buy gems: (this is not a necessity to join)
    Whenever I feel it's necessary to further the guild's or my prime objective.
    I'm an active player that plays everyday, and I've been in some of the top guilds/clans in pretty much every online game I've ever played. I'm competitive but still know how to have fun with my fellow guild members. I will always do my best to help out the guild and/or any of the members that need assistance. And of course who doesn't like rainbows!! 😋

Application

Line name: Moe
    Line id: moeh1
    In game name: WW
    Level: 105
    Refferal code: XBB-HFC-HBH
    Amount/level training fields: 8 level 2
    Amount/level armorsmith: 3 level 2
    Maxed armor sets: 4 (3 sets still in progress)
    Gems: i buy about 100 gems weekly and ocassionally buy 175-375 gems for guild wars and chests
    Why am i a valuable asset to the coalation: i am a very active player, im active all day except from 10 pm-7am GMT
    I am a team player, i dont argue or put anyone down in any way. Im helpful when it comes to wars because i usually refill my energy if were losing and tell my teammates of any easy taregts. Finally i contirbute as much gold as i can to the guild

Guild application

In game name: TimmyT CT
    Level: 121
    Refferal code: XBB-GZY-VXP
    Amount/level training fields: 12 level 2
    Amount/level armorsmith: 3 level 2
    Maxed armor sets: 3 maxed epics, moontide, blaze and tectonic, working on my 4th epic and 2nd tectonic. I have a maxed combustion +, jian, bk, dark prince + and others. Also nearly maxed tempered battle gear plus
    Gems: i buy what I need to. The armours I have suggest the amount I buy.
    Why am i a valuable asset to the coalation: I'm currently 5th in the arena and have only dropped from higher positions due to a guild glitch that ruined my armours, this is now partially resolved. I do what needs to be done for the good of the guild/coalitions

Application form

Quote Originally Posted by Sir. View Post
    Application form

Line Name: kianquintin
    Line id: kianquintin

In-game name: Quinn
    Level: 108
    Referral code: xbb - xbb - zvc

Amount/level Training fields: 11 & maxed
    Amount/level Armorsmiths: 4 & maxed
    Maxed armor sets: sky guardian + and soon boilerplate and clayplate mantle
    How frequently do you buy gems: (this is not a necessity to join) once in a while.

I'm very much active. I have left several guilds because of lack of activity. I contribute tremendously and do well in guild wars. I'm growing fast, have some legendary plus armors being maxed out soon. And I contribute in the chats and strategies.

Want to join

HI,
    Here are the answers to your application:

Line Name: Twisted Artz
    Line id: twistedartz

In-game name: Johnny 5
    Level: Lvl 159
    Referral code: XBB-PNQ-HYY

Amount/level Training fields: 12 Training Fields (all 2nd level)
    Amount/level Armorsmiths: 3 Armorsmiths (all 2nd level)
    Maxed armor sets: Black Kaleidoscope +, Jackalope Chaingarb +, Half Dragon +, Mantle of the Beast +, Twin Jian + (currently working on Epic Moontide - lvl 62)

How frequently do you buy gems: I never really buy gems, though I acquire all the free ones that I can and usually get 30 - 40 per week at least.

Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition: I would be a valuable asset as I am a very active dailey player. I work from home and am almost always on. I am a grown adult, so you will not get any childish games from me. I am looking to join a guild that will renew the fun this game had when I first started. Right now, the "fun" is dying off and I really want to keep playing. It is my hopes that you will accept me into one of your top guilds so that I can actively seek to keep you guys on top!

Rainbow Application

[QUOTE=Sir.;791524]Application form

Line Name:BroBiWan
    Line id:brobiwan

In-game name:BroBiWan
    Level: 89
    Referral code:XBC-YZQ-WYD

Amount/level Training fields:11 level 2
    Amount/level Armorsmiths:3 level 2
    Maxed armor sets: Phyrus level 70, Boreas level 70, Notus level 70
    How frequently do you buy gems?:
    Not very
    Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition:I am a very active and willing to use my resources efficiently. Also am willing to donate as much as possible. I have been leveling 2 levels a day since level 50 and should reach 100 by the end of this week.

Line Name: tifalif
    Line id: Tifalif

In-game name: tifalif
    Level: 62
    Referral code: XBD-ZGN-QDH

Amount/level Training fields: 8 @ level 2 and 3 @ level 3
    Amount/level Armorsmiths: 2 @ level 2
    Maxed armor sets: 4
    How frequently do you buy gems: so far only once through one of the offers.

Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition: I am a very active player, leveling multiple levels a day, and am highly motivated to continue to advance.

In-game name: Madhatter
    Level: 80
    Referral code: XBB-NPQ-WFF

Amount/level Training fields: All Training Fields Max
    Amount/level Armorsmiths: 3 at Max
    Maxed armor sets: 1
    How frequently do you buy gems: Twice a week

Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition: Very active player, also have a friend that can join who is level 145
    Friend's Code XBB-NPQ-WFF
    Current Level: 93
    Need a Guild? Join 1337 on Apple IOS Knights and Dragons We are currently Level 22 and a good base of active players.

Nvm. Thanks for the opportunity
    Last edited by Wadsfasdf; 09-16-2013 at 09:12 PM. Reason: Removed

Request to join guild

Hi, im a fren of omniknight and i request to join ur guild.
    Previous was the guild champion of msr. But decided to join ur guild because im very active and my gud have half of the ppl being inactive and im sick of them.

Line Name: justin josh
    Line id:joshhsh

In-game name: joshhsh
    Level: 109
    Referral code:XBC-PBQ-PFV

Amount/level Training fields:lvl 2 x13
    Amount/level Armorsmiths: lvl 2 x 2
    Maxed armor sets: 5
    How frequently do you buy gems: (this is not a necessity to join) never buy gems

Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition: very active. Almost online every half hour. Previous guild champion of msr. Always top pts in guild war battles. Fren of omniknight who is currently in rainbow. Referral by him to join your guild