Page 17 of 24 First ... 71516171819 ... Last
    Updated waiting list:

Waiting list RR/RP/RRu:

Cutedwogy #188
    Cam T. Carr #217
    pal

Waiting list RF:
    Last edited by Sir.; 09-03-2013 at 02:02 PM.
    IGN: SiRR Dot
    Guild: The Rainbow Room
    All Hail The King Cloud!

Join the Rainbow Coalition: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ild-of-Legends

Questions?
    Line id: sir.dot
    Line name: Sir.

Recruit : Furguson

Line Name: Shaye
    Line id: pockrase

In-game name: Furguson SCE
    Level: 113
    Referral code: XBB HXP FVP

Amount/level Training fields: 12 Fields lvled once
    Amount/level Armorsmiths: 3 Maxed
    Maxed armor sets: 4 maxed : Phryus+, Notus+, Combustion, Shaman+.
    Jackalope+(lvl47), Flame Summoner+(lvl49), Aegis of the Fallen+(lvl36)
    How frequently do you buy gems: Only when necessary, however I have Aarki app discovery and get many free gems on a daily basis.
    Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition: I have made top ranks in every guild ive been in, currently champion in the guild Sauce(lvl56). I'm tired of carrying the dead weight and ready to get in the big leagues. I have been playing for 5 months and haven't missed a day, and am highly active especially during guild wars. I place high in arena and epic bosses without using gems, and I make an excellent scout for the wars.

Referred by: RRuTheKing (Rainbow Rug)

Application for rainbow guild

Hi

I want to join rainbow guilds. My specs are as follows:

Line id: stud75
    Line display: pal

Level 196
    Knights and dragon code: XBB-WDP-WVD
    K&d username: stud75
    All areas unlocked
    Armors: (list of maxed armors I have)
    Sky guardian +
    Kaleidoscope+
    Combustion armor
    Jackripper+
    Eurus+
    Boreas+
    Pyromancer+
    Guardians battle gear
    Jians battlegear

Very active player

Please let e know

Quote Originally Posted by Sir. View Post
    Welcome to the Rainbow Coalition!

Founder: Eunuchorn
    Co-founder: Sir Dot
    Found on: May 21st, 2013

This is a recruitment thread for our guilds in The Rainbow Coalition. Our goal is to form a chain of succesful guilds, bringing some of the game's most dedicated players and greatest veterans together with promising new blood.

We have guilds for top end players as well as promising players who are working their way towards that. No matter in which of our guilds you are though, our coalition can provide you with the best possible information and useful friends for the epic boss. Needless to say, all our guilds are filled with active, motivated players who are dedicated to bringing their guild and themself as high up as possible.
    If you want to be a part of this and feel like you can add to the coalition, fill in an application (post 3) and one of the guilds' (co-)leaders will contact you when they have space for you.

NOTE: We use the Line Messenger app as a form of communication. This is a basic messager program and can be downloaded and used free of charge. This is a requirement to join our guilds. Add teheunuchorn or sir.dot to get added to our waiting room. This way you can show us who you are and have a chat while waiting for your application to be processed.

Please do mind that it is not possible to apply for one particular guild. You apply for the coalition and you get placed in the guild that is believed to be suited for you (providing it has room). It is however possible to move up. If you do well in your guild and a higher guild within the coalition needs new members, you may be able to switch to that guild. If you prefer to stay in your current guild that's perfectly fine too.

Minimum requirements:
    Line messenger
    All expansion slots unlocked
    Level 60+

Extra reqs for RR/RP/RRu:
    Level 100+
    3+ maxed 70/99 armors (non-plus epic boss armors don't count)

Line Name:Munchlaz
    Line id:

In-game name:Munchlaz
    Level: 87
    Referral code: XBC GHV HHG

Amount/level Training fields:12 / lvl 2
    Amount/level Armorsmiths: 3 / lvl 2
    Maxed armor sets: Armor above lvl 35, no maxed armor atm
    How frequently do you buy gems: 0
    Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition:
    I am an active player looking to improve my knowledge of this game. I believe the coalition can help me
    improve, as I can return the favor by helping it succeed. Learning how to understand this game a bit better
    is an asset I bring to help improve myself and those I may assist. Hopefully I may join your ranks and thanks for the opportunity!
    IGN: Munchlaz lvl 87 (Active)
    K&D: XBC - GHV - HHG (Adding lvl 70+)
    Guild: Sause

Application Form

In-game name: Wesley
    Referral code:XBF-CHN-ZWF
    Level:81

Amount/level Training fields:9/ level 3 and 4/ level 2
    Amount/level Armorsmiths: 3/ level 3
    Maxed armor sets: all armor above lvl 30+, no maxed armor atm
    How frequently do you buy gems: never (try to get free gems as many as possible)
    Why are you a legend(-to-be): I just start this game three weeks ago, but I am active everyday and almost all hours. I will soon max my training fields. I am leveling at one levels a day (currently), I will contribute as much as I can and I am an extremely active player.
    Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: Yes/ my name is Wesley

Cool Sir. is a nice person (y)

Line Name: Dru
    Line id: Dru

In-game name: Dru
    Level: 70
    Referral code: XBD-YRH-PVQ

Amount/level Training fields: 10 fields all level 2
    Amount/level Armorsmiths: 2 armorsmiths both level 2
    Maxed armor sets:None
    How frequently do you buy gems: Dont buy gems (But I try and get free gems)
    Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition: I am a daily player and level up almost everyday I am looking to improve my charecter by the help of the guild im placed in and hopefully help other members of the guild once ive excelled. I contribute whenever i have the money, i contribute half the amount I gain from the training fields and the other half goes towards enhancing my armor. I am not perfect but I wish you approve of me.

The Brick Wall

the brick wall is no more
    Last edited by Phyook; 09-01-2013 at 02:54 PM.

Application

Line Name: Joelo
    Line id: joelo90

In-game name: Joelo
    Level: 71
    Referral code: XBC-GCN-GMD

Amount/level Training fields: 12
    Amount/level Armorsmiths: 3
    Maxed armor sets: 3 (almost 4)
    How frequently do you buy gems: (this is not a necessity to join)

Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition: because I contribute to guild in any way
    they need.. Gold/GW etc etc

Hi

Line Name: quaanduong
    Line id: Quanathin

In-game name: Sauce Boss
    Level: >100
    Referral code: XBB-QRW-RZH

Amount/level Training fields: 12 training fields, a mixture of levels 2 and 3
    Amount/level Armorsmiths: 3 level 3
    Maxed armor sets: BKal+. phyrus+, Jian, Admiral+, DP+, Notus+ currently on hiatus to level the current armour for the event

Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition: active player, previously GM of Sauce (ranked 43 in first guild war), can easily reach 43 of epic boss weekly.

Line Name: Szereza
    Line ID: Szereza

In-game name: Szereza
    Level: 97
    Referral code: XBC-VQG-HXY

Amount/level Training fields: 11 Level 2's & Level 3's
    Amount/level Armorsmiths: 4 Level 3's
    Maxed armor sets: 2, 3 soon. Big 4 super soon too!
    How frequently do you buy gems: I buy them too much for my own good! >.<

Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition:
    Well.. Where to start - I'm a bit strange and I know my application form looks super bad but I am currently working on it to improve everything! I aim to be 10x better than I am now soon! ;D I am super chatty and some people may complain that I talk too much but in all honesty - I just enjoy talking to interesting people and having been able to do that, I definitely want to work my butt off so I can join in with you guys and have some uber fun together! ;D WOOO!~

Name:Luis
    Line ID:Luis0712t
    In-game Name:Luis
    LvL:104
    Referral code:XBB-ZBB-FCB
    Amount/level of training fields:10 all tier 1's working on getting them to tier 3.
    Amount/level of armorsmiths:5 Tier 2's
    Maxed armors:currently only Flamehunters, fused away maxed admiral Sasquatch Jian and others hoping for blazebourne but didn't get it. I'm upgrading my Moontide+(75/99) BKal+(61/70) and my other moontide which is low(36/99).
    Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition:I'm very active and helped Previous guild "Sauce" reach lvl 57, I was GS and worked hard to get that rank and guild to where it was.

Sergio

Name:Sergio
    Line ID:Sergio
    In-game Name:Sergio SCE
    LvL:120
    Referral code:XBB-MYV-HYC
    Amount/level of training fields:12; 2 tier 3; 10 tier 2
    Amount/level of armorsmiths: 3 tier 3
    Maxed armorsark prince+,half dragon warrior, and jian working on tempest and combustion.
    Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition:I'm very active and helped Previous guild "Sauce" reach lvl 59, and became a high commander. I have been playing this game for a while and got better by getting good members as I like to call friends, I earned their respect and their good advice. They made me stronger than I ever was. In return I fought in the guild war with them.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-Rainbow-Room)

-Minimum 1500 Gem stock.

-Minimim 1x (DPC+) Armor OR 2 or more Epics

-Minimum 11x LvL.3 Training Fields or Dragon Nests

-Team Player Mentality, A Reliable Income, Great Communication Skills

Do you want the next Epic+? Search me on Line Messenger: teheunuchorn

Reply in this thread at own risk of sanity.

Recruitment

Name:Ninja Puppy
    Number of Training Fields: 12-lvl2 soon to be 3
    Number of max Armors: sadly one but working on 2+ versions at the moment
    Aerosmiths: 3- all lvl 3
    Gems: Usually the $49-$99 once a month
    Why would I be a good member?: because I play 24/7 lol and love to make myself stronger. Love too craft armors and keep the gold raking up and donate often! Nothing better then getting those bonuses all they way up to make are guild stronger . And love to kick-a$$ in war hehe. Look out the oppsing guild get ready for a ultimate battle against us

Application to rainbow coalition.

Line Nameingleberry
    Line id:chrishillstromgmail

In-game nameingleberry
    Level: 145
    Referral code:XBC PCH RGQ

Amount/level Training fields:8 max 4 that are 1 level shy of max (willing to upgrade if suits guild requirements)
    Amount/level Armorsmiths:3 maxed armorsmiths (willing to change to suit guild requirements)
    Maxed armor sets: 4
    How frequently do you buy gems: (this is not a necessity to join)
    50 a month or so
    Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition:I'm an incredibly active player who in just 3 months has maxed out 4 epic/legendary armors and become the sentinel of my current guild. I play all day every day and am willing to follow all rules set by the guild I'm in. Including minimum donations and war strategy. I am by far the strongest member of my guild and have carried them to top 100 finishes in the Guild Wars. Thank you for your consideration.