Page 16 of 24 First ... 61415161718 ... Last

Cool Nakato app form 138lvl

My application form

Line Name: Nakato
    Line id: Nakato

In-game name: Nakato
    Level: 138
    Referral code: XBC-WHQ-QPX

Maxed armor sets: moontide platemail, jacklope+, pyromancer+, sky guardian+, black caledos+, mantel beast+.
    I want in RR, my be ...

As explained in the first post, you can't apply for a particular guild. We value our guilds equally and with all due respect, if you feel you're too good for our other guilds, you're probably not a match for our coalition anyway.
    IGN: SiRR Dot
    Guild: The Rainbow Room
    All Hail The King Cloud!

Join the Rainbow Coalition: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ild-of-Legends

Questions?
    Line id: sir.dot
    Line name: Sir.

Thanks for the reply. I can probably come in handy in any coalition in your guild. I would like to take action.

To all applicants, ESP those under 100. We are really looking for players who show they have a good grasp of the game, and can grow in our coalition. For under level 100 players, having the Big 4 + armors maxed, and all expansion slots open is a HUGE plus for your application.

Application!

Line Name: Sweenz
    Line id: sweenz05

In-game name: Sweenz
    Level: 158
    Referral code: XBB-GHN-PBB

Amount/level Training fields: 11 / 6 are lvl 3, 5 are lvl 2
    Amount/level Armorsmiths: 4 / all lvl 3
    Maxed armor sets: Eurus+, Phyrus+, Notus+, (2 lvls away from maxing BK+)
    How frequently do you buy gems: (this is not a necessity to join) I usually buy the 65 gem package every 2-3 weeks if I'm in dire need to upgrade my buildings or are in need of Fusion Stones

Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition: I'm very active in the game, being able to play wherever is a great thing. I'm very passionate about the game and I love it's concept. My activity coupled with my passion equates to a great asset for any guild in the Coalition.

Thanks for your time!
    -Sweenz

Application for Rainbow Shock

Hi I heard that Rainbow coalition has a up and coming guild and I want to be part of it. I know it has been stated that we can't choose which guild we want to join - but I trust in the leadership and Chainz and Dawson so much that I want to commit my life, time and gems to Rainbow Shock's awesome cause. RSH > RR. I promise to dump gems and make sure it gets first in the next war.
    IGN: Thatzme
    Guild: The Rainbow Room - Last Hurrah

Joining The Coalition

Line Name: Tylerr
    Line ID: 5-21-95

In-game name: Tylerr
    Level: 72- Leveling fast though.
    Referral code: XBD-GMZ-MZW

Amount/level Training fields: 10 level 2. I'll have 11 within the next couple/ few days.. And hopefully my 4th armor smith.
    Amount/level Armorsmiths: 3. 2 level two, 1 level 3. (Gotta but my last city spot)
    Maxed armor sets: Atlantean Avenger+, Flowstone. Working on it
    How frequently do you buy gems: Not too often Hopefully more often soon.

Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition: I'm active and leveling fast. I like the game and don't see myself quitting. I'll have motivation by all of the other pros in the guild ahead of me and I'll want to prove to myself as much as I will prove to them that I can do good. I want to be able to be a part of the games top guilds. I want to be good enough to help others and make a difference!

Application the all-mighty coalition! >:)

Line Name:Uhhlijah
    Line ID:Uhhlijah

In-Game Name: Uhhlijah
    Lvl:60
    Referral Code:XBF-DFF-WMC

Amount/Level of training fields: 7, all level 2
    Amount/Level of armor smiths:2 both level 2
    Maxed armor sets-None that are of help to me
    How frequently I buy gems: not often considering I'm only 15 and don't have a job (will be getting one when I turn 16 in December hopefully.)

Why am I valuable asset to the coalition: My friend got me into this game to begin, his names Tylerrr on the game. And I've been playing for a few weeks, 3 I believe , maybe a month tops, and doing pretty good he says. I play everyday, even during school haha I'm constantly on and I'm dedicated to this game otherwise I woulda quit a while ago. Is make a great addition to the coalition because in a few weeks, a month tops, hopefully coming across some money, but even if not, I will be much more stronger.

Coalition application

Quote Originally Posted by Sir. View Post
    Application form

If you would like to join our coalition, please fill in this application form and wait for a
    (co-)leader to respond. This application is rather in-depth, so we can see which guild is the most suited for you.

Line Name: Wanderluck
    Line id: wanderluck

In-game name: Renwick
    Level: 69
    Referral code: XBD YCR YDX

Amount/level Training fields: 8 @ max
    Amount/level Armorsmiths: 3 @ lvl 2
    Maxed armor sets: Stormrage+, hydra+, 75% another hydra+, 75% crius+, starting swamp shaman
    How frequently do you buy gems: (this is not a necessity to join) $25 - 50 a week

Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition:
    Active player, rage of bahamut veteran and leader, helpful team player.

Line Name: Larry
    Line id: Larry

In-game name: Merlin
    Level: 92
    Referral code: XBB-GYM-WMY

Amount/level Training fields: 11 all lvl 2
    Amount/level Armorsmiths: 4 all lvl 2

Maxed armor sets: All the big four + maxed,Infernal Lord,Spectral Captain's & Rocfeather Robes + maxed. Assassin's Shroud+ lvl 32,Pyromancer's Mantle lvl 66,Tortoisesheel Aegis lvl 51,Aegis of the Fallen+ lvl3 & will be working on the + version of Leviathanls Platemail soon and a bunch of other 4 star armor at all diff lvls.

How frequently do you buy gems: Only when I need them

Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition: I am upgrading my armors all the time, have a very good understanding of the game,very active during war's. and a loyal member.

Application

Line Name: Midas
    Line id: nightlife01

In-game name: Nekiro
    Level: 50
    Referral code:XBF-FBF-PVQ

Amount/level Training fields: 9, all lv2, one of them is lv3 (and next expansion i'll get 2 more)
    Amount/level Armorsmiths: 4, all lv2
    Maxed armor sets: 3: Hydra Hunter +, Atlantean Avenger +, Crius Armor +, (now working on getting Living Flame +)
    How frequently do you buy gems: Never untill now, might eventually buy some though..

I know i'm still a low level, but i just started a few weeks ago, i'm growing quickly and i play several times a day.
    My current guild is mostly never online and never contributes to anything, so i'm just looking for a nice and active guild.

Updated waiting list:

Waiting list RR/RP/RRu:

Cutedwogy #188
    Cam T. Carr #217

Waiting list RF:
    Last edited by Sir.; 08-29-2013 at 06:38 AM.
    IGN: SiRR Dot
    Guild: The Rainbow Room
    All Hail The King Cloud!

Join the Rainbow Coalition: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ild-of-Legends

Questions?
    Line id: sir.dot
    Line name: Sir.

Application

Line Name: Frank Lee
    Line id: native02

In-game name: Omni Knight
    Level: 101
    Referral code: XBD-YPF-FXM

Amount/level Training fields: 11 lvl 3, 1 lvl 2
    Amount/level Armorsmiths: 2 lvl 3, 1 lvl 2 (looking to convert 1 more tf to armorsmith)
    Maxed armor sets: Big 4+s, now trying for epics armors while leveling infernal+ and dpra+.
    How frequently do you buy gems: (this is not a necessity to join) I bought 375 pieces once for my training fields, waiting for the next gem sale to get another 375 to upgrade smith and training fields, and try for nemesis armor to help gun my first 43 lvls of epic boss. I buy on a need-to basis.

I'm very active in the game - I started 6 weeks ago and am already at level 101 - I play most times.

Cheers!

Harry's application

Quote Originally Posted by Sir. View Post
    Application form

If you would like to join our coalition, please fill in this application form and wait for a
    (co-)leader to respond. This application is rather in-depth, so we can see which guild is the most suited for you.

Line Name:Harry Fleegel
    Line id:Harry

In-game name:Harry
    Level: 71
    Referral code:XBB-HZM-RNM

Amount/level Training fields:12 lvl 2
    Amount/level Armorsmiths:3 lvl 3
    Maxed armor sets: 0
    How frequently do you buy gems: (this is not a necessity to join)
    Rarely

I donate a lot of gold and will continue to lvl and become more powerful.

Application

Line Name:Huszár
    Line id:

In-game name:Fear
    Level:71:
    Referral code:XBF-CZF-HHX

Amount/level Training fields: 13 lvl 2
    Amount/level Armorsmiths:2 lvl 3
    Maxed armor sets: lvl 70 Blackfrost raiment lvl 59 ageis of the fallen+ working on getting leviathan armor +
    How frequently do you buy gems: 800 gems or more about every too weeks

Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition: very active when I first found interest in coalition I was about 52, I'm looking for more active friends to learn from.