recruitment

Line Name: Alejandro
    Line id: cesar.carrillo.pimen

In-game name: Alexander
    Level: 64
    Referral code: WBB DNH XPN

Amount/level Training fields: 11 level 2
    Amount/level Armorsmiths: 4 level 2
    Maxed armor sets: 2 (1 star+ Atlantean Avenger+, Crius Armor+) working on maxing spectral captains uniform+)
    How frequently do you buy gems: (this is not a necessity to join) i dont buy free user

Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition:

im a very active player and i mostly contribute all my money to the guild, im really wanting to play with other active players and i really want to get my teeth into guild wars.

working on the bigger 4 armors + (i also have some epics that i havent leveled since there not +)

Name: Friedbuster
    Level: 109
    Referral code: XBC PQZ RPQ

Amount/level Training fields: 8 lvl 2 and 3 lvl 3
    Amount/level Armorsmiths: 4 lvl 2
    Maxed armor sets: all the Big Four+, Jackalope+, Phyrus+, Assassin Shroud+, able to craft Leviathan+ and Aegis of the Fallen+ (no time due to trying to get + versions of the beast armor)
    How frequently do you buy gems: Once every 2 months or so

Very active player since I started the game. Able to get the + armor of every week and able to attend all Guild Wars. Will be willing to participate in all guild activities in or outside of KnD. Currently a Guild Sentinel in my guild but the guild is not very active so yeah, looking for a new guild.

Thanks for the consideration !
    IGN: Friedbuster
    Code: XBC-PQZ-RPQ
    Level: 100+
    Send me a pm first otherwise I won't accept

Guild application

Line Name: Chase Thornhill
    Line id:chasethornhill

In-game name:Grandpa Chase
    Level: 105
    Referral code:XBD-RPQ-NBB

Amount/level Training fields: 11 training fields, 7 level 3's and 4 level 2's
    Amount/level Armorsmiths: 4 armorsmiths, 2 level 3 and 2 level 2
    Maxed armor sets: infernal lord +, Hydra +, Living Flame +
    Maxing: Combustion, Moontide Platemail +, Tectonic Platemail
    How frequently do you buy gems? At least twice a week

Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition: I love the game, play everyday, and am always looking to improve both my own armors and the guilds stats. I'm very competitive in guild wars, and was single-handedly the reason why my former guild made it into the top 250. I want to be in a guild where my dedication actually matters

Application

Line Name: Danos
    In Game name: Danos

Level: 115
    Referral Code: XBB-HFR-FQV

11 Training Fields 3 Fully upgraded and the rest level 2.
    4 Armor Smiths 1 Fully upgraded and the rest level 2
    Armor sets: Blazebourne Vanguard+ lvl 85, Jian's Battlegear lvl 60, Admirals Battleworn Regalia lvl 55,Horrible Wurm Costume lvl 51, Bolerplate lvl 38.

I think I am a valuable asset to the coalition because I have a channel with 800 Subscribers. I am a super active player. I reach 43 boss kills every time and I am sure I could do more but I just stop trying after that. I am the Guild Champion in my current guild with 30 MVP's. I would like to make the same contributions to your coalition. I am the most active player in my current guild and feel that I need to be in a guild where there are more people like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Danos View Post
    Line Name: Danos
    In Game name: Danos

Level: 115
    Referral Code: XBB-HFR-FQV

11 Training Fields 3 Fully upgraded and the rest level 2.
    4 Armor Smiths 1 Fully upgraded and the rest level 2
    Armor sets: Blazebourne Vanguard+ lvl 85, Jian's Battlegear lvl 60, Admirals Battleworn Regalia lvl 55,Horrible Wurm Costume lvl 51, Bolerplate lvl 38.

I think I am a valuable asset to the coalition because I have a channel with 800 Subscribers. I am a super active player. I reach 43 boss kills every time and I am sure I could do more but I just stop trying after that. I am the Guild Champion in my current guild with 30 MVP's. I would like to make the same contributions to your coalition. I am the most active player in my current guild and feel that I need to be in a guild where there are more people like me.
    I'm subscribed to your Youtube channel

Theycallmepanda

Name: William
    IGN: TheyCallMePanda
    Lvl:115
    Referral code: XBC-VZN-VWZ
    Amount of training fields: 11( 3 maxed and 8 on tier 2)
    Amount of armor smith: 4(2 maxed and 2 on tier 2)
    Maxed armor sets: (all the big four +) ,swamp shaman + and assassins shroud +, I have got aeges of the fallen + which is currently on its way to max level but ATM (49) , I also have these pass 5 weeks craft able + version epic boss armor.
    I buy gems monthly

I am a daily player very active , I also participate in every event . I contribute every couple days with my gold remains which is around 500k. Very competitive and I play to win.

Line Name:Alex
    Line id:ultrapie95

In-game name: Alex
    Level: 101
    Referral code: XBD-QPQ-YRB

Amount/level Training fields: 12/10 at tier 3 and 2 at tier 2
    Amount/level Armorsmiths: 3 at tier 2

Maxed armor sets: tectonic mantle - 43/99 / boiler armor - 31/70 / combustion armor - 23/70 / notus armor - 61/70 / corvus nemesis + 50/50 / slimelord - 45/70 (I am actively leveling the first three)
    How frequently do you buy gems: (this is not a necessity to join)
    -I usually buy gems about once a week

Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition: I am a hardworking active player aiming to be the best. Great team player and like to help others as well. Good money + Gem support. I also am going to make 4 tier 3 armories and 11 tier 3 training grounds.

application

Line Name: Harry
    Line id: harryofthehill

In-game name:Harry
    Level: 106
    Referral code: XBC-HCZ-MGC

Amount/level Training fields: 12 at level 2
    Amount/level Armorsmiths: 3 at level 2
    Maxed armor sets: None maxed but my best armours are: Tectonic mantle 41/99 (currently leveling up) jians battlegear 63/70 flamehunters garb 49/70 jackelopes chaingarb 44/70 mantle of the beast 40/70
    How frequently do you buy gems: never

Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition: Because although I don't have any armour maxed yet i'm constantly improving and i'm guaranteed to pull my weight in any guild I am placed in.

Mofoimus request to join

Quote Originally Posted by Sir. View Post
    Application form

If you would like to join our coalition, please fill in this application form and wait for a
    (co-)leader to respond. This application is rather in-depth, so we can see which guild is the most suited for you.

Line Name: Sumer Rich Riddle
    Line id: tigerpunch33

In-game name: Mofoimus
    Level: almost 103
    Referral code: XBB-HCG-XHV

Amount/level Training fields: 2 tier 3 fields, 9 tier 2 fields and 1 tier 3 dungeon
    Amount/level Armorsmiths: 4 tier 3 armor smiths
    Maxed armor sets: lvl 70 Horrible Wurm, lvl 70 Jian's Battlegear, lvl 70 Jackalopes Chainguard, lvl 59 Armor of Eurus, lvl 55 Armor of Phyrus.
    How frequently do you buy gems: (this is not a necessity to join) not very often, but do buy them when I can.

. I am an avid multiple amount per daily player. I really like the game and would like to be apart of a group with people who share my enthusiasm to move higher up in the game.

I hope you consider my application. Thanks 

Application to Join Rainbow Coalition

Line Name: Shelby Christian
    Line id: sbchristian10

In-game name: CS Shelby
    Referral code: XBD-PGF-ZQN

Amount/level Training fields:1 Lvl 3 and 8 Lvl 2 along with 1 Lvl 2 Monster Nest
    Amount/level Armorsmiths: 2 Lvl 3 Armorsmiths (Going to place another with next expansion)
    Maxed armor sets: Combustion and Sky Guardian +
    Fairly often
    I'm on every day and active, I've leveled to 101 and i started only 10 weeks ago. I can also contribute and will be very active in the guild
    Last edited by sbchristian10; 09-12-2013 at 04:00 PM.

Post Application Form

Application form

Line Name: YoModdaFoo
    Line id: yo.modda.foo

In-game name: YoModdaFoo
    Level: 107
    Referral code: XBC-ZZM-WYV

Amount/level Training fields: 13 (12 are upgraded to level 2/3,
    the other one is level 3/3.
    Amount/level Armorsmiths: 2 (Both at level 3/3.
    Maxed armor sets: (Level 70) Aegis of the Dragon (Level 35+) Wanderer's Shroud,
    Jackalope Chaingarb, Pyromancers Mantle.
    Every month
    Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition: I am very loyal and nice to everybody- From my training
    fields and level 3 dungeon, I get at least 230,000+ gold
    Every 24 hours or less, to contribute. My stats are very good for my
    legendary armor (Defense is almost 2000, Attack is almost 1800.) I am active every single day and I level up at least 3-5 times a week. I am always checking my profile on here and on line messenger daily.

It would be very appreciated to get accepted! Thank You!
    Last edited by YoModdaFoo; 09-12-2013 at 05:06 PM. Reason: Forgot many armors!

Application to Rainbow Coalition

Line Name: Jackson L
    Line id:jacottylaw34

In-game name: CS Jackson
    Level: 111
    Referral code: XBC-HRY-RVZ

Amount/level Training fields: 11(all level 2)
    Amount/level Armorsmiths: 3 ( all level 3)
    Maxed armor sets: Black Kaleidoscope Raiment (70/70); Combustion (70/70); Blazeborne Vanguard (70/99)
    About 800 a month
    Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition: I am a daily player and constantly taking part in all guild activities. During the first guild war a put up 50,000 points by myself and I hold myself to the standard. I have strong armors (getting them stronger) and I donate about 1.5 mil a week and those numbers will improve as well.

Application to Rainbow Coalition.

Line Name:Kratos
    Line id:Jandals

In-game name:Jandals SCE
    Referral code:XBB-DJI-AIS

Amount/level Training fields: 12 Total. 4 Maxed. 8 Level 2.
    Amount/level Armorsmiths: 3. 2 Maxed, 1 Lvl 2.
    Maxed armor sets: Currently working on Infernal Lord+ (58), Featherblade+ (12), Troll King+ (Crafting), Sky Guardian+ (21). Pyro (37) Boreas (36) Phyrus (35)
    How frequently do you buy gems: (this is not a necessity to join). Once a month.

I am very loyal and very active. I work hard and strive to improve. I donate quite heavily as I have already proven. I am very active on line constantly checking it as of late. I have a team player attitude, I fight for the betterment of the guild, and strive to improve not just for myself but so we shall all prosper. I have steady income and have amassed quite a bit which will aid in donations for improving the guild.
    Last edited by GhostofSparta; 10-26-2013 at 09:49 PM. Reason: Spelling

are you able to take 3? if so I am interested to hear our reply
    So the guild I am in has issues.
    - the main person does not reply in chat
    - the main guy does whatever he wants(buys guardians, when we should be saving for bonuses, type crap)
    - over half of the members did not compete in wars.

So I am looking and 2 people are coming with me.

I am level 87.
    my top 4 armors are
    - slime bane (LVL 49)
    - Notus (LVL 48)
    - Wicked wraith (LVL 44)
    - have some other 4 stars and the rest is 3 stars or less. the 3 or less I just use to fuse.

I have 2.5 million to donate to the guild, IF they are cool and what I am looking for. so next week I'll drop that load.
    I can contribute 150,000/day

I compete in everything. I usually rank 200-500 in the arena, unless I missed some time due to work.
    I compete in epic boss fights, but I wait on the guild sometimes because it is one of the challenges. (I can get 13 levels in one day usually.)

So here is what we need to know/want
    - level 25 guild or higher.
    - over half the members competing in wars. and they help build the guild
    - the people who purchase guild/bonuses discuss and take a vote. (and NO one does just what they want to do, regardless of everyone else)
    - what are the bonus armor % of each element.
    - what is the top 3 members levels.
    - what ribbon did you get (around about) or the around about that you ranked in.

would we be able to be a high commander?
    - one guy is about the same as me.
    - the other guy could kill me. (and I'll just leave it at that. )
    - I was the sentinel (and I want to make billy the sentinel since he was stronger, but the guy to make the moves would not respond in chat to us)
    - dirty was guild champion
    - billy was high commander. (but he should have been our sentinel)

I know this should be in "add me" forums. but a war is coming tomorrow, and I want to be in a guild before it takes place and I want to get a great ranking so we win stuff.

thanks,
    my name on there is JON JON (but I'll be changing it to fibonacci)
    WBB-PYG-YHY

Send me a message and respond here. I can get to my messages better usually.

I also fight all the wars regardless what is going on. (even if I was dooing someones tax return, I'll tell them to hold on. LOL JK. but I should be able to always compete in the wars.)

I am also looking into buyng gems and getting maelstrom armor. I hope that I could get it with opening that chest 11 times. (has anyone gave it a try or think I have a shot?)
    LVL 35 of wicked wrath, lvl 36 of armor of notus, lvl 18 of aegis of the fallen, lvl 36 on slimbane battlegear, lvl 15 of CloudKings Finery

I am open to how to upgrade faster as well if you think I should continue upgrade the three main 30+ armors or just upgrade all 5 as I can.

Application

Line Name: Layla
    Line id: XBD-CHZ-GDW

In-game name: Daniel
    Level: 117
    Referral code: XBD-CHZ-GDW

Amount/level Training fields: 12 TFs. (4 maxed, I max one every week now.)
    Amount/level Armorsmiths: 3 armorsmiths on tier 2
    Maxed armor sets: Boreas, Phyrus, AA+, Crius+, swamp+, roc+, working on maxing blaze at the moment (level 57).
    How frequently do you buy gems: (this is not a necessity to join) every 2-4 weeks.

Why are you a valuable asset to the coalition: I am a very active player who levels up daily. I participate in the Line Messenger chat. I can donate 2b upon joining a guild. I play KnD every day, several times. In arena, I'm always in the top 150. In EB, I've gotten 43 kills several weeks in a row.