Modern War Community Compromised - Page 10

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Modern War Community Compromised

Articulate Author
    Post Count

As an employer

As an employer I treat my customers and employees well. I make sure my employees are well paid and happy. Once an employee gets a better offer and you try and respond by matching it and they look at you and think why did I have to quit or threaten to leave to get this. Why didn't they appreciate me enough to just give it to without my having resort to this and even if they do stay its never the same. I have seen hundreds of people come and go in my 40+ year career. The same goes for customers. You do the best you can and even if you have to give them something they really shouldn't get you can justify it if they are good customers. The same goes with this game. People are spending a fortune without getting a tangible item in return like a Iphone, furniture, computer or something they really want. They are spending it on an illusion. So when they find out they are getting duped or wasting their hard earned money they will never feel the same way again no matter what is done. Their trust is irretrievably broken. I feel foolish for having spent as much as I did but I am a grown man and I take responsibility for my actions. I will never spend another penny on this game but I will remain a free player and enjoy my faction and enjoy this forum a lot more.

Banned
    Post Count
    Would you still do the same if you were a monopoly?

Quote Originally Posted by thundarr View Post
    As an employer I treat my customers and employees well. I make sure my employees are well paid and happy. Once an employee gets a better offer and you try and respond by matching it and they look at you and think why did I have to quit or threaten to leave to get this. Why didn't they appreciate me enough to just give it to without my having resort to this and even if they do stay its never the same. I have seen hundreds of people come and go in my 40+ year career. The same goes for customers. You do the best you can and even if you have to give them something they really shouldn't get you can justify it if they are good customers. The same goes with this game. People are spending a fortune without getting a tangible item in return like a Iphone, furniture, computer or something they really want. They are spending it on an illusion. So when they find out they are getting duped or wasting their hard earned money they will never feel the same way again no matter what is done. Their trust is irretrievably broken. I feel foolish for having spent as much as I did but I am a grown man and I take responsibility for my actions. I will never spend another penny on this game but I will remain a free player and enjoy my faction and enjoy this forum a lot more.

Articulate Author
    Post Count

monopoly

Quote Originally Posted by glitters View Post
    Would you still do the same if you were a monopoly?
    Probably not but this won't remain a monopoly because its not impossible to make a clone of this game and avoid all the mistakes. There is always competition and the barriers to entry are not that great in this case. Its not like you have to open a chain of stores, manufacturing plant or something with huge infrastructure. Its not like you are going up against Apple or Google with threats of patent infringement. Its just a game and there are thousands out there and more every day. Someone I am sure is writing a better version of MW and once its established there will be a mass exodus. I loved this game but with all that has happened I just like it a bit now.

Consistent Contributor CRAWFORD's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by general59 View Post
    Try taking a good hard look at the photos that were taken any body with any intelegance can see that they are phoney. We all hate cheats and hackers but that dose t mean someone can make a false cliam against another player. Like cj said if you feel someone is cheating you contact support you don't post there names in the forum. If the claims are false why sould the player be draged thew the mud.
    If that is really the case... I recommend you look well into the game. Thats really hard for me to believe that you would be so relaxed at the condition of the game. Factions have been banned bro! Again, I hope your not trolling, because I for one, have really enjoyed the game, interacting with the other players and talking time to time about the events and stratedgy about going about them. The idea that I could join a faction and be associated and scarred as a cheater for life is terrible. For you not to care about that is insane. The only reason this game has survived is due to the interractions of loyal players having fun with one another and enjoying the experience together.

I find it hard to understand how players can feel so self-absorbed if it isn't trolling. I honestly don't think its because I'm a faction leader. I care about my fellow players, and would be hurt if they quit, didn't enjoy the game of got banned.
    Its okay Crawford is here 468 653 883

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Bravo Zulu, you hit the nail on the head with your statement. I am near quitting myself for the exact reasons you state. The main thing keeping me here is my faction, which is comprised of a great bunch of guys and gals. And it certainly seems that gree could not care less. as long as people keep spending gree will continue on this path.

Lurker
    Post Count
    DO NOT BELIEVE CJ. I think he is full of crap. What is he doing about it? Let the masses know that you care. Tell us what you are doing beside hiding behind posts of bull and start answering tickets promptly. I have a beef with the loses when higher stats by 500k. No boosts make that up but I am told to send in individually. Are you nuts. I have over 50 of them. Again....an excuse for Gree not to get back or send their standard reply that means nothing. Hackers and unacceptable losses. How bad can a company screw up. Take a lesson from Gree. What a bunch of bs they tell you. I think they have this 80's mentality that only kids play these games and probably stealing money from parents to pay for it. So far from true. Smart and successful people play this game. Do NOT treat us like kids. Soon or later it will bite you in the ass.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo Zulu View Post
    We have had two quit, and are having a hard time finding people at all. Honestly, it isn't the customer service, the glitches, or even the money.

It is the time. All of the events back to back, the duration of the wars, wars too close together, wars on holidays. What started as a game to pass time (tap tap tap) became fun, but is now more work than most of us can do.

On top of that, if we choose not to do events we feel like we won't be able to keep up. It isn't fun that makes us participate- its pressure.

We need more time between events. Simple answer.
    We need a class action lawsuit. Simple answer.

Articulate Author Meta Rage Trollbot's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by general59 View Post
    Gree did the right thing by banning those guys. Iam sure Gree could tell that the acusacions against some players was nothing but bull. The photos that were posted were photo shoped. If you want to make false acusaions you should pay the price. Glad to see Gree take the right action. And personally I think co does a good job handling all the problems that he gets every day.
    Ah, young cricket forum contributor. There is still much for you to learn. The pictures were real - why would someone photoshop pictures of their own faction members? And why do you think so many Senior Members are upset? You will learn much with patience and time playing the game.

Do not forget to type "dog" if you respond.
    I have gone GREE Free! Ready to be b@nned for life.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Gree has a lot to do to stop the hacking. As I was looking for the forum on google the page that jumped up first was about top 30 pages of mw cheats for gold and cash and energy and health. Is the software for this game so vulnerable that anyone can do it. Where is the due diligence from Gree to close These gaps and update the program on a regular basis to avoid these situations? Where is Gree in watching the players stats and having some way to check these things on a regular basis? I guess the big question is...Where is Gree? Oh yea.....passed them pushing a cart full of cash into the bank. Smarten up Gree. Your future and the future of this game we love is in serious question at this moment in time. You need to act and do it decisively to level a fair playing field.....and if a ticket is sent in about hackers , stop admonishing the messenger and start hearing the message. A personally reply instead of a bot would be nice. Short of staff? Overwhelmed with tickets? Should have kept staff instead of downsizing. Oh yea. Money on the way to Japan. None left over for American subsidiary. Too bad. Your problem. Not ours. Get off you asses and deal with it.

Banned
    Post Count
    You guys don't understand. its pointless. who cares. 90 percent of the players don't even read the forums or know it exists. I played for almost a year and a half before I realized there was a forum. Mostly because I was deployed, but still. And then, who really cares. I spend money here and there, and mostly for WD of course which might be the smartest money maker Gree has done to date. But in reality, stop spending money if it bugs you, hackers will always be here, cheaters will always be here, money spenders will always be here. I hate to say it but PJ was right

Lurker
    Post Count

Wow it's true people!

Wow can't believe you would still buy gold knowing that there are a lot of cheaters. Did you not read Durt McGurt thread yesterday. Good luck. Long live the general and the durty troops of McGurt

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Vader View Post
    Wow can't believe you would still buy gold knowing that there are a lot of cheaters. Did you not read Durt McGurt thread yesterday. Good luck. Long live the general and the durty troops of McGurt
    I doubt most of the players of this game know this forum exists.

Lurker
    Post Count

Really

Quote Originally Posted by DocLo View Post
    I doubt most of the players of this game know this forum exists.
    All the leaders and people who matter are on here! Long live the General and his durty troops of McGurt!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Vader View Post
    All the leaders and people who matter are on here! Long live the General and his durty troops of McGurt!
    so before I found out about the forum I didn't matter. Now i'm hurt and will hunt you down and take all your fakes money. Oh wait..that's not me...never mind

Lurker
    Post Count

Ahhhhh but

Quote Originally Posted by yankeefreak View Post
    so before I found out about the forum I didn't matter. Now i'm hurt and will hunt you down and take all your fakes money. Oh wait..that's not me...never mind
    Ah but you did find the forum. So you have a voice too! Stand up for what you believe ...... Long live the general and the durty troops of McGurt