Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by GCSpyder View Post
    Aegis, half dragon and Jian for looks. No luck with Aegis though..

Would love to be with this connection but line is an issue with me due to work
    Quote Originally Posted by Heapy View Post
    Gotta agree with you mate, the line chat is just not accessible for me (especially of the boss sees it lol)
    How is that? You could just turn messages off, like with Whatsapp etc?
    IGN: SiRR Dot
    Guild: The Rainbow Room
    All Hail The King Cloud!

Join the Rainbow Coalition: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ild-of-Legends

Questions?
    Line id: sir.dot
    Line name: Sir.

Favorite three would have to be siren song, kaleidoscopic and wicked wraith+.

Line ID is Dragon. Let me know soon if you want me to join so we can dominate. I have a few other invitations but rather join a forum guild with strong players. I have beaten every epic boss since starting this game except for my first week.
    IGN: Dragon
    Friend Code: XBB-MQV-GFX
    LEVEL:100+
    Guild: CENTURIONS
    PM me if you want to add me as a friend. My list is pretty full and I have to go through hundreds of requests.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir. View Post
    How is that? You could just turn messages off, like with Whatsapp etc?
    Too much time on the phone and the boss gets a bit cranky. It's a little easier to hit up the forum as he thinks its work when he can't see the screen.
    K&D XBB-HNC-YPW

It's currently very hectic as everyone is new, we're trying to find out about everything and there's a limit of only 10 members (with a lot more people pending already). In the (hopefully near) future we will be able to invite more people and respond to any applications/requests. Just bear with us for the time being.

Also, don't forget that Line Messenger is a requirement. If you add Eunuchorn (Teheunuchorn) or me (Sir.) we can add you to the chat.
    Added Eunuchorn but can't add Sir. Comes up in Japanese. Not sure it is the right one.
    IGN: Dragon
    Friend Code: XBB-MQV-GFX
    LEVEL:100+
    Guild: CENTURIONS
    PM me if you want to add me as a friend. My list is pretty full and I have to go through hundreds of requests.

Too much time on the phone and the boss gets a bit cranky. It's a little easier to hit up the forum as he thinks its work when he can't see the screen.
    It's not like you have to respond to it when you're at work. And you can turn notifications off.
    All Hail The King Cloud!

Join the Rainbow Coalition: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ild-of-Legends

Questions?

my favorite 3 are deep dragon for its defence & I got it to level 70, half dragon & jian cos dual weapns are just bad ass..

how to add into this guild then?

Got kick out...
    War of Nations:

World 12:

Praetorian Guard Officer
    PG_MapLes

It's not like you have to respond to it when you're at work. And you can turn notifications off.
    This is true, although i'm not the most chatty during the evenings. I'll download it tonight and see if it fits with me
    K&D XBB-HNC-YPW

Quote Originally Posted by Lcharlie View Post
    Added Eunuchorn but can't add Sir. Comes up in Japanese. Not sure it is the right one.
    I added them both anyways.
    I'm
    LC
    In line, big surprise with that one...I know, not very original.

Wraith, Dark Prince, Aegis

I'm already in the chat.
    Lvl 100+
    IGN: Cryptic
    Guild: Rainbow Party

This is true, although i'm not the most chatty during the evenings. I'll download it tonight and see if it fits with me
    You could just download it and idle in the chat. ^^
    All Hail The King Cloud!

Questions?

Looks like I got booted too

I was invited to this guild, accepted and then I got booted. What's up with that? I'm lvl 117.

Quote Originally Posted by GCSpyder View Post
    Looks like I got booted too
    Quote Originally Posted by RyPA24 View Post
    I was invited to this guild, accepted and then I got booted. What's up with that? I'm lvl 117.
    Still same thing. We'll probably be creating a chain of guilds with the current demand and we're not too sure how this will work yet. Any boots are not personal, just because of a lack of room and (yet) vision on how we're going to counter this.
    All Hail The King Cloud!

Questions?

It's currently very hectic as everyone is new, we're trying to find out about everything and there's a limit of only 10 members (with a lot more people pending already). In the (hopefully near) future we will be able to invite more people and respond to any applications/requests. Just bear with us for the time being.

Also, don't forget that Line Messenger is a requirement. If you add Eunuchorn (Teheunuchorn) or me (Sir.) we can add you to the chat.
    What's this Line Messenger that you speak of?