GREE's newest game War of Nations is here! Get in early!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GREE's newest game War of Nations is here! Get in early!

Post Count

GREE's newest game War of Nations is here! Get in early!

Getting tired of Modern War?
    GREE's newest game War if Nations is sooooo much better.
    So new, it's not on the forum yet.
    I believe it's only available in Canada and Philippines right now.
    There are many Canadian themed alliances, and I'm starting to learn a bit of Tagalog (Filipino dialect).
    I wish more of my fellow forumites were a part of this....
    So much different than other GREE games and much more fun.
    GREE has added 2 more world maps to play on, so it's a great time to start.
    Also, the highest scoring player has yet to spend a dime! (I'm sure that will change soon though)
    Sirius, pls don't ban me, I'm trying to give you free advertising.
    Ill post more of why this game is unlike other GREE games if Sirius doesn't close this thread.
    But it's a lot of fun so far.
    There is a YouTube link in my signature with Dan Choa (GREE director of product) to learn more.
    WoN: PH-GAMECOCK
    W1- TeamPH oldest and most powerful alliance in the game
    W2- KoNE
    W3- TeamPH

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    After watching the video this game has much more promise...especially with the concept of multiple bases and attacking/moving so you can get access to better resources.

Banned
    Post Count
    It's just part of the cycle. MW gets replaced by that new war game. Then that new war game gets replaced by another new one a year later.

Post Count
    If they think I am going to play that, they have another thing coming. Once bitten, twice shy!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie View Post
    If they think I am going to play that, they have another thing coming. Once bitten, twice shy!
    Not sure if you watched the youtube video but looks like they will be emphasizing parity which should make the game much more enjoyable as a free player. Campers can truly camp on the periphery of the map while the fighters can crash bang their way to the center. Alliances will naturally coalesce around specific areas.

If the best resources/units are at the center of the map, that area should be equivalent to "top 10" zone.

Time will tell if it actually plays out this way but I'm optimistic. This is the kind of game I wanted when I signed up for MW.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Pink View Post
    Not sure if you watched the youtube video but looks like they will be emphasizing parity which should make the game much more enjoyable as a free player. Campers can truly camp on the periphery of the map while the fighters can crash bang their way to the center. Alliances will naturally coalesce around specific areas.If the best resources/units are at the center of the map, that area should be equivalent to "top 10" zone.Time will tell if it actually plays out this way but I'm optimistic. This is the kind of game I wanted when I signed up for MW.
    Nah... I'm sure there will be plenty of other offerings. When a company doesn't do the right things, I tend to vote with my wallet and go elsewhere. It is a very simple concept that I use all the time. I still don't use certain companies to this day and never will again.

Banned
    Post Count
    I can't keep up with this, every time i want to reply to a thread it's gone, it's exhausting. To jhenry; thanks for explaining tos, lol.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Is it out yet?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie View Post
    Nah... I'm sure there will be plenty of other offerings. When a company doesn't do the right things, I tend to vote with my wallet and go elsewhere. It is a very simple concept that I use all the time. I still don't use certain companies to this day and never will again.
    Regardless of how good it looks, in the end, they will want their money. They will find ways to get their money. Camping worked in MW too at one point.
    MW Name: Bigus
    "I have a wife, you know. You know what she's called? She's called... 'Incontinentia'... Incontinentia Buttocks"

Alpha NPI Legacy

Post Count
    If they spent as much time watching what was happening in game as they are on this forum...the possibilities could be endless!
    Once upon a time led a Top 25 Faction, now...

Post Count
    No thanks. I prefer a game that allows for players to be on an even playing field.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BADMARKX View Post
    Getting tired of Modern War?
    GREE's newest game War if Nations is sooooo much better.
    So new, it's not on the forum yet.
    I believe it's only available in Canada and Philippines right now.
    There are many Canadian themed alliances, and I'm starting to learn a bit of Tagalog (Filipino dialect).
    I wish more of my fellow forumites were a part of this....
    So much different than other GREE games and much more fun.
    GREE has added 2 more world maps to play on, so it's a great time to start.
    Also, the highest scoring player has yet to spend a dime! (I'm sure that will change soon though)
    Sirius, pls don't ban me, I'm trying to give you free advertising.
    Ill post more of why this game is unlike other GREE games if Sirius doesn't close this thread.
    But it's a lot of fun so far.
    There is a YouTube link in my signature with Dan Choa (GREE director of product) to learn more.
    If you need some lessons on tagalog let me know hahaha I can teach you a thing or two both good and bad words =)
    The greatest friend of truth is Time, her greatest enemy is Prejudice, and her constant companion is Humility. - C.C. Colton

Post Count
    Imagine if you could match wits withs words on the team you are attacking during MW faction wars....
    I am a fighter of good.
    Yes, with a world chat, there are many trolls and many colourful words exchanged....
    But it is sooooooo much fun when you are able to lay a beat down and put some poor soul who asked for it in time-out for a few hours.
    TeamPH
    WoN: PH-GAMECOCK
    W1- TeamPH oldest and most powerful alliance in the game
    W2- KoNE
    W3- TeamPH

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I have to say, this game doesn't look as good as others in my opinion...

Consistent Contributor whiskeybravo's Avatar
    Post Count
    Don't think I will be touching any more gree games once I am done with this one.
    whiskeybravo - retired