Forum Moderators - Page 8

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Forum Moderators

Consistent Contributor itsaklayton's Avatar
    Post Count
    I support the too two candidates. These two present a balanced view of the game gleaned from their established experience and understanding of KA gameplay.
    Lady Vishna 305-117-374
    {sA-} (Founder and Officer)
    Owner of DAUTHUS
    Owner of DALETH - 9th Guild to Receive
    Battle for Shipwreck Cove - 15th
    Dagon's Delta - 22nd; Glacial Pass - 15th; Giant's Alley - 14th
    Darkhome - 13th; Dwarven Mines - 12th; Blighted Woods - 14th; Dragon's Roost - 25th

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeshu View Post
    I thought you quit...

And I don't think Jonny would be a good moderator. A good moderator has to be bias and not bully others if they don't share the same opinions.
    you dont know anything about Jonny so you are not speaking a truth
    [FK] TITAN

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by glitters View Post
    Out of all the people here, only Gambit (and possibly Dirt Road Joe) are suitable candidates. The others need to prove themselves first.
    gliters you voted 6 times for same persons till know and that is 3 post in total so your vote means 0 !
    Your votes whont count
    [FK] TITAN

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeshu View Post
    I thought you quit...And I don't think Jonny would be a good moderator. A good moderator has to be bias and not bully others if they don't share the same opinions.
    Bully me Johnny bully me. Seen some great one-liners that strike to the heart of the matter while keeping it light but never seen bullying.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Sorry, appointing a not paid forum member to clean up and guard a forum is asking too much from a community.

Fixing issues is not an excuse for neglecting the rest. If you got such structural problems as gree has, then you need to invest in resources.

Maybe we should start a thread already to find volunteers to go cleaning the houses of the forum moderators that might be appointed as they will not have time left to clean their house?

Post Count
    Gambit and Tempus

Post Count
    I really don't think it matters if people vote for someone that is their guild there is a max of what 60 members max in one guild compared to how many thousand forum members.

This is supposed to be a vote for moderators that give a voice and perspective of players which I think is great.

People should be allowed to vote for who ever they want to vote for whether they are guild members or not. The point is to pick someone that you think would be great as a moderator. It is not like a moderator of the forums is going to give a particular guild an edge over another guild. It should be more about how a person nominated to be a moderator is going to help make the forums better for everyone.

It seems it has even gotten positive interest from the admin.

Regardless of who is nominated I hope it becomes a reality and it will be interesting to see what comes of this

Bad mouthing other people not my cup of tea but I guess it was to be expected and prob goes back to the days of cavemen tho more with grunts and shaking of sticks back then.

I think it would be much more productive if people state who they nominate and why they would be great instead of saying why some one wouldn't, but hey I guess it is bound to happen.

Lets keep this open and see where it goes.

Good luck to those that are nominated and want the position.

Feel honored by the votes I have received and was quite surprised to see my name added in the first place.
    Last edited by TempusDA; 06-06-2013 at 08:43 AM.

Post Count
    In Jonny's defense.

Yes Jonny can be a bit of a Brat at times look at his profile pic he doesn't hide the fact, but he doesn't go overboard. He adds a bit of humor and life into the forums and he is very knowledgeable and offers his sage advice along with the sarcastic wit that some people hate and some people love.

Personally I am happy Jonny is back

I see Jonny and Gambit is tied at 18 and 18. 2 completely different styles it should make a interesting mix
    Last edited by TempusDA; 06-06-2013 at 08:39 AM.

Post Count
    Jonny and Ak-manin

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    My vote goes to Gambit
    Jesus - 614-298-890 (KA)
    Lvl 176- 591.3k A - 596.6k D - 21.9k IPH - 500 Allies

Looking for guilds? Please join us.
    756-470-120

Current guild bonuses:
    +23% upgrade speed
    +23% upgrade cost reduction
    +10% casualty decrease
    +24 guild member

Post Count
    LOL, I'd just like to say thank you to quite a few forumites who still appreciate a little wit.

In game; I may bully a bit. But, this is a war game.
    On forum; I have tossed out the one liners and the sarcasm, but enough to warrant me as a bad candidate? Hardly.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Johnny has my vote.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Post Count
    And another thanks, to Shin.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DragCro View Post
    gliters you voted 6 times for same persons till know and that is 3 post in total so your vote means 0 !
    Your votes whont count
    Hey man! I was gonna vote for you 999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999 times after I voted gambit 6 times. But now that my votes don't count, bad luck!

Post Count
    I vote for.
    AkManin
    Ratma2001