GREE Moderator(s) - please fix the look down capability in the Rival's List

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GREE Moderator(s) - please fix the look down capability in the Rival's List

Post Count

GREE Moderator(s) - please fix the look down capability in the Rival's List

We currently have level 199/200 players able to attack players in the 150 range (perhaps even lower). Could you please have this fixed?!
    Proud Member of the

KA - 358177252

Honora ante Fidem, Fides ante Ego
    (Honour before Loyalty, Loyalty before Self)

"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything." - Wiseman, Sucker Punch

Consistent Contributor Klassenr@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Post Count
    +100
    If not stopping it, at least allow lower levels to look up as well.

KA - Pauxly & Gimin

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Klassenr@hotmail.com View Post
    +100
    +100. I would love to see what I am getting into in the upper levels.

KA: 630-568-270

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyraiders View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Klassenr@hotmail.com View Post
    +100
    +100. I would love to see what I am getting into in the upper levels.
    YES! It's cool for the top levels to see down farther. As long as it works both ways. But if they can see down and we cannot see up, that is not very balanced. At all.

All your manor are belong to us.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    There's nothing to be fixed. It's perfectly normal for the stage this game is at. There are fewer players at the highest levels, so the rivals bracketing is much wider than is usual for lower level players. As more people level up so the range of the "shark tank" will shrink
    Last edited by sister morphine; 06-11-2013 at 11:20 PM. Reason: Correct spieling mishtake
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Hi Sister M. I know there are less players "up there" but I believe it still needs to be fixed. Even if there are fewer people at the higher levels, it just means (1) that the fewer players at that level need to play with their smaller group of playmates and (2) GREE should make it more attractive for people to level up. But allowing the strong players (I'm discounting those who just leveled up willy-nilly without any thought) the ability to look down 50 levels throws the players who are moving up into an unreasonably disadvantageous position.
    Proud Member of the

KA - 358177252

"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything." - Wiseman, Sucker Punch

Articulate Author Colony Colonel's Avatar
    Post Count
    But if a player of level 150 can see level 125-175 that gives them a 50 level range which may include 500 players with equal allies? a player of level 200 cant see anyone up and the number of players around 175+ is much less than 125-175 therefore they will need like a 60 level range thus allowing them to see down to level 140 which gives them the same number of players with equal allies.

I'm not saying that it is fair by any means being attacked by level 200 players but I do believe that they should have the same size battle pool as every other player in the game

maybe level 200's should only be able to attack level 180+ but with any number of allies? therefore increasing their battle pool and those that choose to have lower allies to pick on the weaker will just become 'shark bait' and will have to increase their allies to 500 to try and hold their own.

Join us now!
    166-376-313

Post Count
    Also, I know that it is a real pain in the behind when you get attacked and lose money... but what is money really going to do at the moment? no high level buys units/weapons/armor because LTQ's have made these redundant. All money may aswell go straight into the guild bank and not be left for the taking. The only problem I see here is that your W:L ratio takes a true beating.

Join us now!
    166-376-313

Articulate Author Dirt road Joe's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Colony Colonel View Post
    But if a player of level 150 can see level 125-175 that gives them a 50 level range which may include 500 players with equal allies? a player of level 200 cant see anyone up and the number of players around 175+ is much less than 125-175 therefore they will need like a 60 level range thus allowing them to see down to level 140 which gives them the same number of players with equal allies.

I'm not saying that it is fair by any means being attacked by level 200 players but I do believe that they should have the same size battle pool as every other player in the game

maybe level 200's should only be able to attack level 180+ but with any number of allies? therefore increasing their battle pool and those that choose to have lower allies to pick on the weaker will just become 'shark bait' and will have to increase their allies to 500 to try and hold their own.
    I am a level 148 and I can only see about +-6 on my rivals list. So when I hit 50 if I can see 125-175 I will be very happy.
    Matthew 7:3-5

Post Count
    Not sure Joe, I'm at 78

Join us now!
    166-376-313

Post Count
    Hi Colony Colonel - generally a player can only see a few levels higher or lower. I recall around the 50s, I was only able to see one level up or down. Even now, its only about 2 levels up or down. Fact is, aside of those who have rushed ahead without consideration or who are heavy gem players, most players in a zone are around the same strength. It then gets a bit chaotic if a much stronger player (because he/she has had the benefit of much more time to build up as they progressed up the levels) suddenly appears on the scene. All I'm saying is that the zoning needs to be maintained.
    Proud Member of the

KA - 358177252

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Colony Colonel View Post
    Also, I know that it is a real pain in the behind when you get attacked and lose money... but what is money really going to do at the moment? no high level buys units/weapons/armor because LTQ's have made these redundant. All money may aswell go straight into the guild bank and not be left for the taking. The only problem I see here is that your W:L ratio takes a true beating.
    Well, for one thing, some players do want to upgrade their own economies.
    Proud Member of the

KA - 358177252

Post Count
    Ok, I thought that the level range was much greater, yeah... that needs fixing then.

money buildings are pretty pointless though and the new 1m vault allows boost buildings and most money buildings to all be upgraded to 10 with no hassle.

good luck getting this fixed!

Join us now!
    166-376-313

Consistent Contributor Klassenr@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Post Count
    At level 160 I can only view +/- 8 levels either way.

KA - Pauxly & Gimin

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    The CP formula penalizes leveling. What is the incentive to level if you can't attack weaker kingdoms for gold/honor? I don't think GREE wants a game where people ignore quests/events to win at camping.