Lurker
    Post Count
    I vote for tempus and Tiki

Post Count
    AK and jonny
    Kaen - CC:
    Macros the Black - KA
    Wolverine - MW

"A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day."

"Reality continues to ruin my life"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirt road Joe View Post
    When choosing a moderator just think about this. "If Robert Downey Jr. runs for President, he would probably win simply due to the fan base voting to put him in office. Even though he can play one hell of a part as Ironman doesn't mean he would make a good president." Think about that around here. Just because they are loved by the community, doesn't necessarily mean they will be good for the community. (not meant to be attacking anyone!)
    Aside from that, there were a few in the list that I could see as filling the part well. But that's completely up to Gree and who they think would be responsible enough to play the part.
    This guy Dirt road Joe deserves to be nominated & voted too...

Quote Originally Posted by Perfuzzie View Post
    I am voting for Ak-Manin and DragCro
    And also Perfuzzle as well...
    Last edited by Gambit12; 06-03-2013 at 12:46 PM.
    KA - Officially Retired
    Former FUN member for 9 wars & 12th times in a row Conquest of Kings World Champions..!!!

Post Count
    Ak-Manin
    Dragcro
    Proud Member of the

KA - 358177252

Honora ante Fidem, Fides ante Ego
    (Honour before Loyalty, Loyalty before Self)

"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything." - Wiseman, Sucker Punch

We can also start our own forum on another website and moderate it. If Gree is interested, they can form announcements and reply to their players there. There's no reason why we have to stay here.

Articulate Author Colony Colonel's Avatar
    Post Count
    I closed voting as a wide spread of players had voted and their choice was pretty clear and I didn't want 1 guild to come on and vote for their own player. DragCro, you got me to keep the votes open and then all of a sudden every Forum Knight comes on here and votes for you to be a forum moderator. This is starting to seem a bit rigged is it not?

and is Ak a Forum Knight too?

Quote Originally Posted by SpikedPunchVictim View Post
    We can also start our own forum on another website and moderate it. If Gree is interested, they can form announcements and reply to their players there. There's no reason why we have to stay here.
    Nobody will go for that because players from the game will then come here because it is the obvious place and then there will be 2 forum communities happening. Best to keep it all in 1 place.
    Last edited by Colony Colonel; 06-04-2013 at 12:16 AM.

Join us now!
    166-376-313

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    AK is not a Forum Knight (FK), she is with the Forum Knight Guild (FKG).

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Colony Colonel View Post
    I closed voting as a wide spread of players had voted and their choice was pretty clear and I didn't want 1 guild to come on and vote for their own player. DragCro, you got me to keep the votes open and then all of a sudden every Forum Knight comes on here and votes for you to be a forum moderator. This is starting to seem a bit rigged is it not?

and is Ak a Forum Knight too?

Nobody will go for that because players from the game will then come here because it is the obvious place and then there will be 2 forum communities happening. Best to keep it all in 1 place.
    if you look a bit better,some of the forum knights didnt vote for me,they voted for Gambit and Jonny.So you are not speaking the truth..If you have problem with me than say it openly.Are you so afraid that i whould be forum moderator ?
    If i see good you are the one that takes sides on this voting..Who knows who are you? Never before i didnt heard about you.I whont be surprised if you have another forum account here
    [FK] TITAN

Banned
    Post Count
    Gambit for president!

Post Count
    @Colony. I'm not in FK, but am a member of the FK guild. I was also an officer and leader in DW prior to that. In addition, I worked with about 15 of the guilds to develop a list of issues and concerns which I have been communicating to the head of customer support at Gree. You may see those issues and responses to date in my posts. I had discussed with them either forming a customer focus group, or a customer focus forum here. They rejected the initial offer of a conference call with guild reps from the top 10 guilds as they felt it was not representative of the entire player base. But you'll see that in my posts.

Not sure why you want to close the voting after just a few days. I think open discussion is healthy. Dragcro is getting a lot of votes in spite of advocating for others because he has helped so many players over the years, and is trusted. He has the best interests of the players and the game at heart. So his friends and allies are coming in to vote for him.

AK
    Last edited by Ak-Manin; 06-04-2013 at 05:53 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Definitely need a seperate "Support" SubForum. It would streamline the other threads and moderators could just move/merge threads to that other forum. More work for Mods, but a much cleaner/nicer General Forum.

Consistent Contributor Jean marc's Avatar
    Post Count
    Gambit 12
    Akmanin
    jean marc

Lawful good does not always mean lawful nice.

Articulate Author Colony Colonel's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean marc View Post
    Gambit 12
    Akmanin
    Updated table

Join us now!
    166-376-313

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny0284 View Post
    Me.
    I thought you quit...

And I don't think Jonny would be a good moderator. A good moderator has to be bias and not bully others if they don't share the same opinions.
    Jesus - 614-298-890 (KA)
    Lvl 176- 591.3k A - 596.6k D - 21.9k IPH - 500 Allies

Looking for guilds? Please join us.
    756-470-120

Current guild bonuses:
    +23% upgrade speed
    +23% upgrade cost reduction
    +10% casualty decrease
    +24 guild member

Banned
    Post Count
    Out of all the people here, only Gambit (and possibly Dirt Road Joe) are suitable candidates. The others need to prove themselves first.