Forum Moderators - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Forum Moderators

Banned
    Post Count
    Dragco gets too emotional too easily. Can't let him be a moderator.

Gambit, and Gambit only!

Post Count
    Jonny and ratma

Post Count
    I vote for no moderation.

Consistent Contributor amir1974's Avatar
    Post Count
    Gambit and Viledoom are the ones i vote for
    "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

Post Count
    My votes since I can't include myself goto : Ratma & DragCro.

Verbose Veteran The_Legend_Shall_Live_On's Avatar
    Post Count
    jonny0284 - he'll moderate and help keep in the rules, even if it might piss someone off, with some potential humor added in
    Trini - she's diplomatic and also blunt, and won't insult while enforcing the rules

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny0284 View Post
    My votes since I can't include myself goto : Ratma & DragCro.
    This isn't a rule unless you become a mod and make it a rule.

Post Count
    I'm sad to inform that VileDoom was banned from all forums and decided to take a break from the game, so he won't be available.

GREE f#ck&d up again.

For those who don't know, VileDoom is one of the most respected players of this game and is also a great person. Make no mistake: this community has just become much poorer from this sad day on.
    Last edited by JPFAS; 05-31-2013 at 11:24 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Skyraiders

Personally, I think the moderation here is fine (I may be new to posting here, but I've lurked for months). I've seen much worse; some game forums don't have any form of moderation at all. But I've also seen a similar movement in another official game forum, where the controllers not only finally listened to our pleas to have one of their staff actively moderate, but they also allowed one of us players to join their ranks as a volunteer mod as well.

So... I vote for Johnny, because he wants it, and people seem to like him. Who wants my second vote?
    TheOneAndOnly now recruiting! ✨29th in Dwarven, 39th in Darkhome!✨ We're looking for players who have at least double the attack of their level (e.g., if level 100, then at least a 200k attack). Pet-friendly guild! Cleaning service available for armor and loin cloths! Continental breakfast in lobby! Breathtaking landscapes viewable from all walls! Medieval hot tub up top! Complimentary full-body massage by guild leader, Mabus. Free beer! Clean sheets! Hardly any rats!

*jonny0284

I can't edit my previous post while on this device.
    TheOneAndOnly now recruiting! ✨29th in Dwarven, 39th in Darkhome!✨ We're looking for players who have at least double the attack of their level (e.g., if level 100, then at least a 200k attack). Pet-friendly guild! Cleaning service available for armor and loin cloths! Continental breakfast in lobby! Breathtaking landscapes viewable from all walls! Medieval hot tub up top! Complimentary full-body massage by guild leader, Mabus. Free beer! Clean sheets! Hardly any rats!

Banned
    Post Count
    Poor vile......got banned while there were posters cheering for him to be a mod. This site has gone from sh1t to whale sh1t....ain't nothing lower than that.

Consistent Contributor Klassenr@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chups View Post
    Poor vile......got banned while there were posters cheering for him to be a mod. This site has gone from sh1t to whale sh1t....ain't nothing lower than that.
    +100
    ..And the truth shall set you free!.... Or get you banned? Hard to know the difference around here these days. O_o

KA - Pauxly & Gimin

Post Count
    My vote is for gree.

They have to be intresting in moderators. they have to publish: we pay 1500 gems per month to moderators, who wanna be moderator please send us your nickname, ID and bla-bla... I don't think it is great idea to choose moderators as we want.

It is work every day and work has to be paid.

Fight on!
    Golden Griffin
    www.goldengriffin.org

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'll vote for jonny0284 two times