AH! Time to bring up some stuff cheaters have.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: AH! Time to bring up some stuff cheaters have.

Banned
    Post Count

AH! Time to bring up some stuff cheaters have.

I just attacked a guy yesterday who is on general rank (although most guys on lvl 95 are either majors, captains, lieutenants, or NCOs.) I attacked him to find out what he's got. YOU LOST flashed across the screen. I was like, so what? This dude is general rank. Obviously he is stronger.

One look at his stats and I know he is a cheater.

Defense: 12,000,000
    Lead Soldiers: 240
    10x a "super unit" I have never heard of called "Grizzled Massacre Ultra UUV" that has an attack of 200,000 and defense of 350,000.
    At his base: 2 "Global Satellite Networks" which I have NEVER heard of, 2 "Explosive Depots".
    He has 100,000,000,000,000 cash. ($1,000,000,000 in real money).
    Income per hour: an insane 100,000,000 cash. Although he only has 5 buildings that I can see. The 4 buildings I described above and command center.

Conclusion? HACKER!

Post Count
    Wow, now that's crazy

Post Count
    He has buildings and units that are unreleased.
    The global satellite network and explosive depots have been in game files since I began the game.

95% chance he's a hacker and needs to be reported
    5% he's a developer

We know developers play the game. According to the forum moderators they are lower level players and belong to low level factions. I'd say report him, remove the thread and be vigilant.

Brotherhood Without Banners
    -
    The Pros from Dover.
    436 633 501

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Phun

did this person think they are having phun or just enjoy ruining a good thing for everybody else. I have units that i should not but reported it. Gree said keep them. I could have really exploited those units because i have 800,000 valor. I got 4

Prominent Poet
    “An unexamined life is not worth living.”- Socrates
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueNationAWC View Post
    I just attacked a guy yesterday who is on general rank (although most guys on lvl 95 are either majors, captains, lieutenants, or NCOs.) I attacked him to find out what he's got. YOU LOST flashed across the screen. I was like, so what? This dude is general rank. Obviously he is stronger.

10x a "super unit" I have never heard of called "Grizzled Massacre Ultra UUV" that has an attack of 200,000 and defense of 350,000.
    At his base: 2 "Global Satellite Networks" which I have NEVER heard of, 2 "Explosive Depots".
    Income per hour: an insane 100,000,000 cash. Although he only has 5 buildings that I can see. The 4 buildings I described above and command center.

Conclusion? HACKER!
    I can tell you that he is a hacker.
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

Consistent Contributor steveo127's Avatar
    Post Count
    screenshot or else no proof.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueNationAWC View Post

Conclusion? HACKER!