Smuggler's Crate Winners List! - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Smuggler's Crate Winners List!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by pmartin View Post
    I am in the list but did not receive the seabed prize.
    Have you closed and restarted your game yet? You need to do so to get the splash screen awarding your prize.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    If there is one thing about about GREE you have to appreciate its how forward thinking they are.

"While a tie for first has happened on other GREE titles, it has never happened on CC so how could they possibly have a contingency plan in place?"

Congratulations to the winners!!!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    They don't really need a contingency plan.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Truth be told I could care less what happens at the top of the leaderboard but giving ties to the top prize only lends itself to collusion.

Clearly if two people are tied they could award it to the one who got there first.
    Not that it matters. If you are anywhere in top 5 of auction event you can clearly have Gree customize your own 20K stat weapon.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tam... View Post

Okay teachy. Would should get the prize it's a 25 place spot. Good prize yet there are 4 on the same number, there is a tie, so who should be denied their prize. They all spent gold or game cash to collect the rifles. Should we have a new rule of only one player is allowed to have a particular item number?

Quote Originally Posted by tam... View Post
    Would teachy be making a public complaint if it were Lupo and Vince the fist in first place??
    I missed the part where I complained. Could you point it out? I asked one question and then offered one hypothetical. Nothing even close to a complaint. I personally think it would be funny to see 10 people tied for first. As pudgy said well played by both of you two
    Last edited by iteachem; 05-30-2013 at 05:33 AM.
    retired

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    Have you closed and restarted your game yet? You need to do so to get the splash screen awarding your prize.
    I have several times. I have opened a ticket. I'm guessing other folks had the issue as I was part of the last few to get 34. So I am part of the tie and near the bottom of the list beyond 250.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandukan View Post
    Truth be told I could care less what happens at the top of the leaderboard but giving ties to the top prize only lends itself to collusion.

Clearly if two people are tied they could award it to the one who got there first.
    Not that it matters. If you are anywhere in top 5 of auction event you can clearly have Gree customize your own 20K stat weapon.
    You massively overestimate Gree's customer support. It's a fair assumption, as any other company would probably act that way, but Gree is dedicated to providing equally shoddy support to all.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

good job

Congrats......

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Congrats to the winners...as for me, I'm contempt with my 15.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by navinor View Post
    Congrats to the winners...as for me, I'm contempt with my 15.
    And even content :-)))))

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bald zeemer View Post
    You massively overestimate Gree's customer support. It's a fair assumption, as any other company would probably act that way, but Gree is dedicated to providing equally shoddy support to all.
    I was thinking the same thing. I bet next event you see 5 people with the same number up top...hmmm
    Heck, why don't we all just get 25 and leave it there. Then they'll have 1000 people with the top prize!
    CC-
    572 739 028
    364 082 430
    668 483 974

Quote Originally Posted by tam
    ... if you believe you can buy a first place prize, knock yourself out buying one
    Prove to us all that its possible...I dare your do it
    Put your money were your mouth is
    its not possible to win with money

Lurker
    Post Count

Ticket Lead Time?

I have several times. I have opened a ticket. I'm guessing other folks had the issue as I was part of the last few to get 34. So I am part of the tie and near the bottom of the list beyond 250.
    Does anybody know what the current lead time is for a ticket?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Swedevil View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. I bet next event you see 5 people with the same number up top...hmmm
    Heck, why don't we all just get 25 and leave it there. Then they'll have 1000 people with the top prize!
    Have you even thought how hard that would be, to have 5 players at the top?

The winning number would have to be very close to the top 10 numbers and if you were that close how could you get an "outsider" to stop and thus share the prize. Especially if the event players belonged to different syndicates

Banned
    Post Count
    Does anybody know what the current lead time is for a ticket?
    It can vary, from a few hours to a week or more

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Swedevil View Post
    trusting 1000 people over the internet? u're kidding me
    half of them will over-step being cocky and selfish and the rest half will over-step due to the trust issues lol. and then again, there will be a mad run to the top of the hill