Future of LTQs and walkthroughs by Devin - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Future of LTQs and walkthroughs by Devin

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Gree should GIVE you gold to complete these walkthroughs as the entire community loves it.

Banned
    Post Count
    hi devin,we appreciate for your kind gesture and effort for all the preadvance of your insight。secondly gree had name a unit in your name in commenderation for your effort。

cheers and thanks

sorry to say this,devin you did all these things out of your goodwill,and no one forces you to do so,whereas you can spend time waiting for regneration and finish it alone。anyway you get urs prizes for completing the events。i hope you do not charge or make use of the opportunity to create a walk thru app to charge to earn or to minimize yours losses。all of us are willing parties so no point at this current stage to say that is expensive and hope to cut your losses。i suggest maybe you should give others a chance of those whom are willing to do the walk thru in future for the rest if you feel the pinch and they may also have the chance to earn a unit name after them。

pun and ferr nemesis

Banned
    Post Count
    Devin I appreciate all you've done.
    I have sent you a PM with something for you, please acknowledge that you receive by a reply PM.
    Again thank you for being the helpful person you are.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    First as many have stated thanks for your efforts!

My question is, do you have to have the whole thing (including prestige) done in a few hours? Maybe roll through normal and let your normal energy regen take you though. It always seemed a waste (in terms of $ not service to all of us) to me that you would finish the event so fast. Perhaps just spending the gold to get through the normal mode publish that in the first couple of hours and publish the prestige as you go through it.

This would at least cut some of your personal gold spend on the event.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Hi all, thanks for all of the thoughts and opinions. Many I already knew, several I didn't, and I appreciate the time people took to provide their thoughts.

1. I believe it important for me to be definitive and make a decision. So I'm going to setup a Paypal tomorrow.

2. I dispise being a charity, so this is a business transaction in my mind. If you do send money do so because (a) you were going to spend money anyhow - if you're a free player please don't, and (b) the walkthrough provided value or benefit to you personally, and (c) you can afford to and willingly chose to do so for your own benefit. I'm not going to make anything exclusive, nor change the format. What you see is what it is. We'll see what happens from there.

3. I am in Canada, so USA or other country iTunes codes don't work. Thank you to those that have tried to send!!

4. I doubt this to be a long term arrangement. Something is always changing in MW.

5. No I'm not offended if you think this a poor idea, don't chose to do this, etc. I'm really most happy that so many find the information useful and tailor it to their own needs.

Thanks,
    Devin

Banned
    Post Count
    I Still think Gree should hire you to lead there player support and customer service department.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowdydowdy View Post
    I Still think Gree should hire you to lead there player support and customer service department.
    That's assuming they have a player support and customer service department. In my experience, it doesn't exist.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Devin View Post
    Hi all, thanks for all of the thoughts and opinions. Many I already knew, several I didn't, and I appreciate the time people took to provide their thoughts.

1. I believe it important for me to be definitive and make a decision. So I'm going to setup a Paypal tomorrow.

2. I dispise being a charity, so this is a business transaction in my mind. If you do send money do so because (a) you were going to spend money anyhow - if you're a free player please don't, and (b) the walkthrough provided value or benefit to you personally, and (c) you can afford to and willingly chose to do so for your own benefit. I'm not going to make anything exclusive, nor change the format. What you see is what it is. We'll see what happens from there.

3. I am in Canada, so USA or other country iTunes codes don't work. Thank you to those that have tried to send!!

4. I doubt this to be a long term arrangement. Something is always changing in MW.

5. No I'm not offended if you think this a poor idea, don't chose to do this, etc. I'm really most happy that so many find the information useful and tailor it to their own needs.

Thanks,
    Devin
    Hello Devin,

It was worth a try!

Best,
    MugsMom
    x Dead x Patriots x
    Lady MaMa
    USS Enterprise NCC-1701

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowdydowdy View Post
    Gree is hiring I checked their site

Articulate Author camper killer's Avatar
    Post Count
    No offense but this has to be the dumbest thread I have ever read. He should be paid for playing the game?????

how about paying all of us who played the game for over a year and reported all the issues and problems you had, as well as helping everyone else out...... yeah that does sound stupid......very stupid.

you people really need help.
    Just a little ole friend with a hockey mask and my lucky machete!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by camper killer View Post
    No offense but this has to be the dumbest thread I have ever read. He should be paid for playing the game?????

how about paying all of us who played the game for over a year and reported all the issues and problems you had, as well as helping everyone else out...... yeah that does sound stupid......very stupid.

SMH There is always one (sometimes more)

We are all agreeing to pay him a small amount because that small amount ensures we don't make a big mistake in terms of spending too much gold to get garbage OR not spending enough to get a desired unit. So to answer your question: "He should be paid for playing the game?????" The answer is YES

Post Count

Nobody is paying him to play the game. People are, however, more than willing to pay for good intel. y u gotta b a h8ta?

Articulate Author camper killer's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Corsair Integrity View Post

Poopenshire, you and flash should really stop hiding behind your "pirate monikers."
    It's no different than the "dues" you pay to be in PUN, except a lot cheaper.
    No one would pay him for playing, they would pay him for his write up. Also, he said he doesn't want to make money on it, just defray costs.

You guys used to be such helpful forumites. I miss those days. Your mouthpiece was banned so now you feel the need to emulate him? No one asked you to give him money, no one asked for your input; no one asked for mine. So if you don't want to participate in the plans of others, ****in don't. Isn't that the essence of your mentors message?

Jesus, grow up and quit raining on people's parades.
    If people don't know this is me, well they need to pay attention to their Walls and in game info, I post to everyone its me. Neither Flash nor I hide, we always share who we are and always help our friends in the game. Just ask McDoc, I had to help deliver a notice of revenge to a visitor of his who liked his peanut butter.....McDoc knows what I am talking about. We can and do help, in ways you don't ever see anymore. if you want our help on the forum just ask....Yankster does and I give him solid answers if I have them. Other have and still do to this day. The thing is I won't spoon feed you info as its free for all to see, you just have to open your eyes.
    Just a little ole friend with a hockey mask and my lucky machete!

Banned
    Post Count
    Devin, I will be sorry that you ended your work. Really good and I got helpful advice.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    . . . Neither Flash nor I hide, we always share who we are and always help our friends in the game. Just ask McDoc, I had to help deliver a notice of revenge to a visitor of his who liked his peanut butter.....McDoc knows what I am talking about. . . .
    That damn peanut butter! Some guys just can't get enough of its chunky nuttiness!

And for the record - I had no idea who Camper Killer was until just now - color me happy!

For now though - Camper Killer will be my hero for Camper Killing KillerM2 - LOL
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/