Is there no such thing as a rare in the boss event?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is there no such thing as a rare in the boss event?

Banned
    Post Count

Is there no such thing as a rare in the boss event?

I have an account that is going to boss 50 in the 51-75 tier. So far, I am on boss 46 and have not received a SINGLE rare! Has this happened to anyone else?

Update 1:
    The account just finished boss 47 and got an uncommon. It seems pretty even between commons and uncommon but not a single rare :S Currently sitting at lv 69 so it has not crossed tiers yet

Update 2:
    The account completed boss 50 and received its first rare! 1/50! Those rares are pretty rare!
    Last edited by BringIt; 05-29-2013 at 08:02 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    wow that is either terribly unlucky or there is something wrong. I would say that if no one else is having the problem then its less likely something is wrong.

Probably could do the math on the probability of going 45 without a rare using the % distribution rate from past boss events. I would guess its below 1% lol....
    MW ID 531 066 064

Post Count
    Most Unlucky player ever?
    Join The Dutch Fighters Invite Code: 291664130 Modern War

Feel free to Join the Dutch.

Banned
    Post Count
    Initially I thought this boss event was glitched, because after 22 bosses down I had 20 commons and 2 UC. I told myself I was going to quit at boss 30 because it wasn't worth it. Luckily the rare drops started to increase the further I got and now on boss 39, I have 12 rares.

If I were you I would have quit a long time ago.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Wink Luck O' The Irish

Quote Originally Posted by BringIt View Post
    I have an account that is going to boss 50 in the 51-75 tier. So far, I am on boss 46 and have not received a SINGLE rare! Has this happened to anyone else?
    Crikey mate, you're havin a mare! But if your lookin for for your rare prizes, I think I've got them!
    Must have picked up at least a dozen getting to boss 30, lol

Post Count
    I have bunch of rares and uncommons. Maybe i got your luck

Modern war code - 560320147, 740 526 551 add me please
    Kingdom Age code - 953-474-768

유인나 is my crush

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Are you now over level 76?

I dont know if its true but I heard that if you change tiers during boss event the boss doesnt get stronger but the rare drop rate restart... maybe someone can confirm!

Post Count
    I bet if you go buy another vault o gold and use it up on this event your chances for getting rare items would increase.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    That is plain unlucky, you can inquire with GREE. I got to level 25 with some rares and uncommons.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I got through Level 35. I got 32 commons, 2 uncommon and 1 rare.

Not quite as bad as you but close. A faction mate has around 15 rares out of 40. I believe it's just the randomness of the drop rate.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I didn't get my first rare or uncommon till lvl 22, now I have 5 rare and 2 uncommon, just finished lvl 30. A member of my faction received 6 rare back to back on his first 6 lvls and nothing since except common and a couple uncommon and he's on lvl 48 now. There is no rhyme or reason in this event.

Post Count
    lieutenant isis boss was my best, received 4 kader uav's and no commons, my stats jumped up close to 4k

My ally codes-341780448 *Modern War*

Started game during Greenland campaign

lv132 atk 16'513'225 def 27'191'202

Post Count
    I have also gotten a bunch of uncommon and rare. I think it should be set up, since we are doing groups of 5, that it is mandatory to get one rare, one uncommon and 3 common. Each block then has units from all 4 catagories, infantry, ground, air, and sea. The catagory you get should depend on the prize for beating all five to get there.
    Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.

Banned
    Post Count
    The account just finished boss 47 and got an uncommon. It seems pretty even between commons and uncommon but not a single rare :S Currently sitting at lv 69 so it has not crossed tiers yet

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    This event has been extremely poor for me as well. Finished it with 6 rares. I am still going, and have gotten a few more rares, but Gree luck has frowned upon me for this one.
    MW - THE PIRATES[TM]

Top 25 team - Think you have what it takes to be a pirate? PM me and let's talk

CoC - PUN PIRATES