I Told You So - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Told You So

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fl@sh View Post
    The shunning and rejecting part is not pertaining to Devin, please reread that part.
    Yes I was aware that the shunning and rejecting was pertaining to another individual, I assume you mean PJ but perhaps someone else. However you compared the two to eachother, thereby implying that the same thing that happened to PJ (or whoever if not PJ) in the past was now happening to Devin.

Consistent Contributor steveo127's Avatar
    Post Count
    I talk with PJ outside of the forums regularly. He is still very much alive and well; though a shell of his former modern war self....

very hurt by others actions, and really at the point of "not caring enough to bother trying"

it's a shame what these forums do to helpful people

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie View Post
    Kick a man while he is down as the MVP on this forum. Forums always capitulate to the trolls... seen it so many times before. Sad but true.

I wonder if PJ is still playing or whether he has given up the ghost...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by scurvynaive View Post
    Yes I was aware that the shunning and rejecting was pertaining to another individual, I assume you mean PJ but perhaps someone else. However you compared the two to eachother, thereby implying that the same thing that happened to PJ (or whoever if not PJ) in the past was now happening to Devin.
    Well, not exactly. Devin is being compared to the likes of miner, maverick, and Khimsoo. The members opening up threads about the LTQ's or the game sucking are being compared to "he whom shall not be named".

Post Count
    Regarding "the banned one"

When was he helpful?
    When he was deriding gree?
    When he was acting like forum royalty?
    When he was posting in rhymes and riddles that no one understood?
    When he was advocating people spend less money while he went on mad raids and attack sprees?

For a "man of the people" he had a funny way of behaving.

Regarding devin: thumbs up!
    Last edited by Jhenry02; 05-29-2013 at 01:53 PM. Reason: Clarifying position

Brotherhood Without Banners
    -
    The Pros from Dover.
    436 633 501

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by steveo127 View Post
    I talk with PJ outside of the forums regularly. He is still very much alive and well; though a shell of his former modern war self....

very hurt by others actions, and really at the point of "not caring enough to bother trying"

it's a shame what these forums do to helpful people
    How do you put PJ into the same category as those other guys. Or even claim he was helpful on here?

Those others are forum legends, for good reason. PJ was just a transient pot stirrer, not someone anyone should hope to replace.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Banned
    Post Count
    I completely agree with fl@sh. I am amazed by the fact that everyone is complaining, but don't think it through. Who warned us this would happen? Instead people are attacking each other, especially when an event is delayed because there is nothing else to do. Well that's not really what fl@sh said. I just say this for now, Let's host a birthday party at July fourth, lol

Prominent Poet King little fruit fly's Avatar
    Michigan's tiny city called Beverly Hills
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fl@sh View Post
    Like I've always said "Post useful information on here, then watch as it is exploited and manipulated against you." Some of you may not have been very happy with me over the last few months, but now my point should be clear. I just saw the LTQ walkthrough costs over 4k gold, for less overall stats. Poor Devin. The guy tries to help all of us out by posting the most useful information we've had in months, and look what happens. Now, everyone is starting threads about how much they think the last two LTQ are BS. Hmmm, kinda seems like one of my former teammates that everyone shunned and rejected. Most of you seemed to miss that point too.

Now, I just wait for the GREE created shills to come and troll my thread.

Right on, Fl@sh! We should start a website to post useful info there.
    PM me with your WD points to join an awesome top 25 family;

Yip, SMILE and PENGUINCOTT!

“Life is too important to be taken seriously!”