LTQ Dark Awakening ~ Spreadsheet - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: LTQ Dark Awakening ~ Spreadsheet

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TempusDA View Post
    Not sure how it got changed or who changed it but it is back to public once again
    Thank you TempusDA!

Post Count
    Most Welcome

Lurker
    Post Count
    i only really come here to read these forums, but, mainly I come to read the spreadsheets. I cant't tell you how grateful I am for their prescence and for the time people give up to do this. They are a real help to me, so thanks ever so

Post Count
    Yes there are many wonderful people here that help to provide the information that goes into the sheets I would also like to thank the wonderful community for being helpful sharing what they know.

The spreadsheets have been evolving through the efforts of the community to constantly add things to it and make it better.

Special thanks to all the people that go out of their way to help the community and make the game more enjoyable for everyone.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    In the future, if you add energy/hit, hit back energy, and total energy columns I will populate them with what I document. As I said before. The energy requirements for heroic mode are always exactly 1.8x that of normal mode

Post Count
    We can add that in

Post Count
    Great spreadsheet tempus, one question whats that mean if compared to blackrock ram? Is it the most you could max out of it, and after you max out the blackrock ram your stats won't go up anymore? How does it work? Sorry for the noob question please enlighten me, thanks.
    Last edited by Gt4094rs; 06-02-2013 at 01:46 AM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Some players have maxed out with one of the best gold units : dragon, blackrock ram, ... If so, you can put the stats of this unit and know how many points your ground stats (without boosts) will increase thanks to this LTQ.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JPNy View Post
    Some players have maxed out with one of the best gold units : dragon, blackrock ram, ... If so, you can put the stats of this unit and know how many points your ground stats (without boosts) will increase thanks to this LTQ.
    That pretty much explains it. Thanks JPNy.

GT4094rs never apologies for questions, it was a good one. Anyone that calls anyone a noob in a derogatory sense are probably not far from being a noob themselves and maybe need a heavy dose of self confidence if they need to insult anyone to make them selves feel better.

Credit goes to all the people that help the spreadsheet evolve by adding functions and the people that add the information.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TempusDA View Post
    That pretty much explains it. Thanks JPNy.

GT4094rs never apologies for questions, it was a good one. Anyone that calls anyone a noob in a derogatory sense are probably not far from being a noob themselves and maybe need a heavy dose of self confidence if they need to insult anyone to make them selves feel better.

Credit goes to all the people that help the spreadsheet evolve by adding functions and the people that add the information.
    Omg bro calm down I didn't call you a noob, like I said your spreadsheet help a me lot in my quest and I thank you for that, I totally understand the whole spreadsheet except the black rock ram part I was just asking a simple question don't get offended geez bro calm down and i apologized that you took what I said the wrong way!!!
    Last edited by Gt4094rs; 06-02-2013 at 06:28 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JPNy View Post
    Thank you JPNy
    Last edited by Gt4094rs; 06-02-2013 at 06:19 AM.